How many?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

How many?

Post by restricted »

I've counted up. I now have 22 skirts, dresses and uniforms. The girl who lent me her maternity skirt will get it back today as I have my own. I might suggest I join her for a drink. Then she can fix my makeup and have a laugh. Even next door thought it was funny so maybe...…..
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: How many?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I want to break my leg now.........
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I want to break my leg now.........
I can positively say that breaking something is not worth it for this.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
restricted

Post by restricted »

I didn't break my leg. I snapped the tendon.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

We're just jealous of the amount of attention you are getting :)

Hmm, I believe I have like 7 skirts and dresses, but I am missing some tops to complete some of the outfits. My online shopping baskets are quite full, I need to make a selection :facepalm:
Shannon SteelSlave

restricted wrote:I didn't break my leg. I snapped the tendon.
Whatever it takes to get a mate I truly fancy.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
restricted

Post by restricted »

I took the skirt back to the girl and she thanked me and said I didn't need it now as I have my own.. I said that tomorrow I need to start tidying up so tomorrow I'll be in my best frock and pinny. She laughed, so hopefully she will pop along to see me. Then I will invite the other girl to come along and help with my makeup..... :rofl:

The replacement skirt came today. It's idea as it's stretchy so gives my leg something to push against like a rubber band.

2 skirts and a mustard blouse to come yet. When I get everything I'll do some modelling and put the pictures on here.
restricted

Post by restricted »

, I have something else to thank the girls for. I have been doing exercises, but not theirs. My own. I have a rubber band fastened to the wall. I tie it around my leg and force my leg against it. When I go to bed, I stretch my leg and then find I can bend it.

However, I have foot exercises moving it in all direction, but I realised that if I walk on tip toe, I can walk reasonably well. So today I put on my 3 inch heels and find I can walk around normally. In a few days I should be able to walk without them.

If it works, I wonder if I should tell the doctors? I will tell them about the problems I had with the carers. They turned up any time from 07.00 to 11.30. It was taking me a half hour to get dressed so in order to have a shower, I had to be up at 6. So 30 minutes to have a shower after getting my cast over on at first or afterwards if the carers had been strip, shower and dress. The carers would not have enough time to do what they had to do. (Just make sure I got up without falling flat on my face). If I did I could be there for 4 and a half hours.

The problem with the shower and going to the toilet meant taking everything off. So 10 minutes to strip and another 30 minutes to put them back on again. Both legs either go into one leg or they are on back to front. Also in the toilet, try doing a poo with shorts around your ankles. It means complete removal to open the bowels up. A skirt is easy to slip off and step into as it has no crotch to hold it all together. With a skirt I can pull it on over my head. Problem solved.

Anyway, tonight I am in a grey T shirt (male) and grey double split skirt. Plus my heels. Also I am wearing a sports bra with my new false breasts "C" size). For the first time they look natural. Normally they stick out forward in parallel. These spread slightly outwards and look more natural.
restricted

Post by restricted »

My outfit and again with pinny on ready to start my housework. The skirt is the one the girl bought me and the blouse I bought. It needs some beads.
Attachments
mrs mopp.png
mrs mopp 2.png
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

That pinny is the finishing touch! :D
Shannon SteelSlave

Good to see you mobile again, Restricted.
👠👠
restricted

Post by restricted »

*curtsy* Thank you. I love it. I must be changing as all my skirts and dresses etc are hanging up neatly, blouses and jumpers folded, Undies all in drawers...
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

restricted wrote:*curtsy* Thank you. I love it. I must be changing as all my skirts and dresses etc are hanging up neatly, blouses and jumpers folded, Undies all in drawers...
a very tidy girl :)

You look great wearing the pinny :)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Good to see you mobile again, Restricted.
Likewise, Restricted. Hopefully your recovery will be quick and without too much pain.
restricted

Post by restricted »

I have all day Saturday and Sunday so I shall be in my outfit and pinny, wig, scarf and will not allow myself to get dressed until the house is nice and tidy.