How many?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
LeotardedLaddie

Re: How many?

Post by LeotardedLaddie »

I've lost track of how many pairs of tights and leotards I have owned. There were many fallow years after I got married, and once I found out that my wife is OK with the tights, I went back and found out that mos of them no longer fit. I wonder what the reaction was when the people at Salvation Army opened a bag and found 20+ pairs of tights and leotards.

I actually put on a real pair of pants yesterday to go to the dentist. Other than that, it's leggings (in a larger size than the collection of tights) and t-shirts all day and night. Even for going to the grocery.
restricted

Post by restricted »

04.30 in the morning. I have been to post my letter. (Head covered by scarf)
I'm wearing a lilac plain soft satin panties, white cotton petticoat /underskirt. Purple skirt and my pinny. Flat black shoes. I need to get a lilac blouse/jumper and petticoat. Maybe a purple wig?
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

restricted wrote:04.30 in the morning. I have been to post my letter.
Congrats! Pretty brave!
restricted

Post by restricted »

Black tight skirt, underskirt slip, bra inserts, grey T shirt, flat shoes, wig, scarf, pinny at the ready for after breakfast. Clothes locked in bedroom and the keys in a bowl of frozen water that will take all day to melt. So no getting dressed. I have to do my housework dressed like this. It will be interesting if anyone calls. :shock:
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

restricted wrote: It will be interesting if anyone calls. :shock:
Do you have an answer ready when it happens? :facepalm:
restricted

Post by restricted »

Did I have an answer? No I didn't. The postman is always late until that day but thanks to the virus I poked my head around the corner and shouted for him to leave the parcel.

Anyway, this afternoon, I put hat outfit on as you can see and did my housework. For some reason I am more fastidious when dressed than in shorts or jeans.

I'm going to see if my neighbours are up for a laugh. My mate across the road keeps saying how the ladies chased him when he was younger. So if I tell them I'll go to a charity shop and they would like to doll me up, I can send a message that there is a woman on his doorstep and I'll stand therewith my back to him and then turn round with my neighbours watching... :rofl:
Attachments
DSCN2257.png
DSCN2256.png
restricted

Post by restricted »

The story so far@:- As you know, I snapped the tendon in my leg (I fif the other one 2 years ago) and had to go to hospital for 2 days. Anyway, I obviously had t have a cast put on. The last time \I cut trousers t go over the cast. Not wanting to ruin more clothes, I wore y kilt. The doctor said it was a great idea and it got around the hospital like wildfire.
Back at home, the carers turned up all sorts of times, so I had to be up at 6 to have a shower. But they would turn up between 7 to 11.30.
At first it was taking me an hour to get a pair of pants and shorts on. So if I hadn't had my shower, the carers would not hve time to do anything for me. I only wanted them to make sure I was up.

I spoke to a girl two doors away and she lent me a skirt she had when pregnant. But not wanting to ruin it for her, I gave her the money to get me one. It was great. Slipped over the head. so if I wasn't ready, at least although weird, it meant I was decent. Now the girls think I wear the skirts.

It also came in handy as by tickling my muscles, it helped massage them and it was the only material I could put on over my kneecap. Now I am nearly back to normal, I still find the skirts ideal as it means I can relax and massage my leg muscles at the same time.

I have bought three more skirts.
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

restricted wrote: I have bought three more skirts.
I don't know why, but I think these won't be the last three you'll ever buy :lol: