It's easier for girls.

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

It's easier for girls.

Post by restricted »

Some years ago, I snapped the tendon in my leg. Now the other one has gone and it made me fall down the stairs., but this one hurt and took a lot more to get sorted, but the operation was quicker than last time. Now I have matching kneecaps.

The last time I had to cut a pair of trousers to fit over the cast. Not wanting to do it again, I got my mate to fetch my kilt up as that goes around the waist and saves fighting the cast. The doctor thought it was brilliant and the nurses loved it. I went back last week and one of the nurses came to see me. She said they all thought I would be in my kilt again. The physiotherapist said my fame had spread as it had got all around the hospital like wildfire.

I still have trouble getting my pants and shorts on. I have to stand like a giraffe to pull them up. I have asked a girl to get me a skirt as it's easier to pull on over my head and will mean I can stand normally to et dressed. So far she hasn't got me one, should I remind her or not?
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
BoundInKasugai

Re: It's easier for girls.

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Ouch, that sounds like quite some ordeal! Hopefully you will get back to your old self soon!
restricted wrote:So far she hasn't got me one, should I remind her or not?
Hmmm, did she promise that she would get you one? Then you could remind her and gauge her reaction. If she never promised I wouldn't remind her. Better ask one of the nurses!
restricted

Post by restricted »

She did get me a skirt. It's a khaki colour and is very warm and comfortable. A long one. She said she can't wait to see me in it. What next? A nice mustard colour blouse? Knickers and bra?

It is only for me to wear indoors as at present I have to stand like a giraffe to get my pants and shorts on. The skirt is easy to get on and I can pull it over my head. The tendon in my other leg snapped 12 years ago. It didn't hurt at all. This time it threw me down the last two stairs. The ambulance didn't want me to go to hospital but I said I'd take a chance on the virus rather than this pain. They moved me to a green hospital and I had the operation on the next day.

The trouble was they put a plaster cast on me But I said I'd need a fibreglass one. It was changed. The physiotherapist said I'd need a frame but one believed me when I said I need crutches and she got me some. That did it. I spent three days getting in and out of bed plus the walks with the physiotherapist. I made her laugh. I said it seemed a bit drastic just to get a girl to go for a walk with me. She said I only had to ask. I said I've now run out of legs. But the nurses and care workers were so lovely. They want me to go back once this virus is finished.

However, as last time I had to cut a pair of trousers up to get them over the cast, I couldn't afford to keep cutting up trousers. . So I got my mate to bring my kilt to the hospital. They loved it and the doctor thought it was a good idea. When I went back to have the cast cut off, one of the nurses came down to see me. She said they all thought I would turn up in my kilt again and the physiotherapist said my fame was spreading. It had gone through the hospital like wildfire.

That is what gave me the idea of asking the girl to get me a skirt as I couldn't get one myself.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Will you be able to walk again? It just doesn't sound like much fun being bound if it doesn't remove the ability to walk from someone.
At any rate, I hope you feel better.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

restricted wrote:She did get me a skirt. It's a khaki colour and is very warm and comfortable. A long one. She said she can't wait to see me in it. What next? A nice mustard colour blouse? Knickers and bra?

It is only for me to wear indoors as at present I have to stand like a giraffe to get my pants and shorts on. The skirt is easy to get on and I can pull it over my head. The tendon in my other leg snapped 12 years ago. It didn't hurt at all. This time it threw me down the last two stairs. The ambulance didn't want me to go to hospital but I said I'd take a chance on the virus rather than this pain. They moved me to a green hospital and I had the operation on the next day.

The trouble was they put a plaster cast on me But I said I'd need a fibreglass one. It was changed. The physiotherapist said I'd need a frame but one believed me when I said I need crutches and she got me some. That did it. I spent three days getting in and out of bed plus the walks with the physiotherapist. I made her laugh. I said it seemed a bit drastic just to get a girl to go for a walk with me. She said I only had to ask. I said I've now run out of legs. But the nurses and care workers were so lovely. They want me to go back once this virus is finished.

However, as last time I had to cut a pair of trousers up to get them over the cast, I couldn't afford to keep cutting up trousers. . So I got my mate to bring my kilt to the hospital. They loved it and the doctor thought it was a good idea. When I went back to have the cast cut off, one of the nurses came down to see me. She said they all thought I would turn up in my kilt again and the physiotherapist said my fame was spreading. It had gone through the hospital like wildfire.

That is what gave me the idea of asking the girl to get me a skirt as I couldn't get one myself.
That sounds like a rather nasty injury. I wish you a speedy and as complete as possible recovery.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
restricted

Post by restricted »

It is painful and it is a slow recovery. They gave me a sheet of exercises which I am not doing. I have rigged up something which I had last time. A rubber strap through an eyebolt. I am forcing my leg to stretch the band. I also lie on the bed and stretch my leg which makes it easier for me to bend my kleg then. But the leg is stil swollen and until it goes down.... :(

Still, with this virus stopping me going out, I would have no objection if she removes all my male clothing for me... :lol: I think about six weeks. As this skirt is khaki, I'm getting a mustard blouse now.
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

restricted wrote:She did get me a skirt. It's a khaki colour and is very warm and comfortable. A long one. She said she can't wait to see me in it. What next? A nice mustard colour blouse? Knickers and bra?
Definitely! Hmm, are you going all-out and be passing, or that guy on a stag night in drag look? :mrgreen:

Either way, wishing you best of luck!
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:It just doesn't sound like much fun being bound if it doesn't remove the ability to walk from someone.
:rofl: So harsh!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Well, think about it. Tie someone in a wheel chair. No fun. Now tie up a jogger. They're not going anywhere now.
Maybe use TNTBound's weighted blanket idea.
Get well soon, Restricted. Hope you can happily suffer, friend. We'll keep you company.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
restricted

Post by restricted »

I can walk about although rather stiffly. I can walk without crutches now.

The strange this is that I couldn't feel a thing in my thighs and kneecaps, but this skirt is starting to tickle so I am wondering if subtly by it's tickling it is massaging life back into my muscles. My ambition is to be cross dressed and tied standing in my wardrobe with a heavy weight pushed up against the door.
Laicey

Post by Laicey »

Dresses are easier than skirts and are just the thing now hot weather is arriving. Tesco have a very sensible shirt dress at the moment, and it's a fair excuse when you have a cast. Though don't be frightened - I've been full time during lockdown and nobody has been at all bothered. It's sensible to avoid groups of young men (especially the drunk variety) but everyone else will brighten your view of society.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

restricted wrote: I have to stand like a giraffe to get my pants and shorts on.
I hope you get well soon. But meanwhile, there are also tools for putting on clothes or assistance for getting up like https://www.essentialaids.com/dressing/ ... -aids.html.
restricted

Post by restricted »

Yes, I know about those aids. I have a grab stick, made my own tow rope for lifting my leg. But if I sit on the bed or chair, I can't reach my foot and using the grab stick is difficult. My legs either go in the same hole of the pants or shorts or I find they are on back to front. The skirt I find I can get over my head or as there is no crotch I can step into the waistband easily enough.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

restricted wrote:But if I sit on the bed or chair, I can't reach my foot and using the grab stick is difficult.
With a rope loop you can make a prusik around your stick. You can then hang it on a hook near your chair or bed. It is also an idea to attach it to the walking stick afterwards: If you put your wrist through the loop you always have your two hands free with the stick hanging from your wrist, without having to find a place where you can support your walking stick with the risk of it falling.
Prusik.jpg
restricted

Post by restricted »

The point is now that there is no need for it as with the skirt she has bought me and those I have bought, I can step into the waist and pull it up easily enough. I use my one good leg to pull/ push the skirt up or as proved I can pull it over my head.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Nice to hear that it is going. I wish you a quick recovery.