Taking advantage of coronavirus masks and shopping

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
invunrible

Taking advantage of coronavirus masks and shopping

Post by invunrible »

So have seen with everyone going crazy with masks has anyone taken the opportunity to crossdress in public.
Whilst at the supermarket last week I saw a goth girl in a black mini skirt, thigh high stockings and a doctor's mask only letting her eyes be seen, gave me the idea. Facially I am not passable, but hiding the face, I am keen to get dressed up and go out.

Saw these online. It seems pretty ok to wear a mask right now:-)
[attachment=1]Screenshot_20200419_011031.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]Screenshot_20200419_010036.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
Screenshot_20200419_010036.jpg
Screenshot_20200419_011031.jpg
bound_jenny

Re: Taking advantage of coronavirus masks and shopping

Post by bound_jenny »

Now there's the way to go - both stylish and isolated from the nasty little bugs.

I thought I recognized the store where Vicky Devika shops. I thought right away of an Ontario "No Frills" grocery store, and it was confirmed by the French "Sans Nom" on the shopping cart hand bar, which is the equivalent of the No Frills brand. I looked it up and it is a Loblaw's/Provigo brand. The slightly tilted blue sign peeking out at upper left looks like a Maxi sign, which is another brand of the same company.

I might even know where it is... :!:

It's in a mall (look beyond the windows in the background), and I've seen two of these in malls so far in my area (Centre Laval and Place Versailles).

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

This might explain where Vicky was shopping.https://dawnamatrix.com/news/vicky-devika/ It was indeed a Maxi Grocery, in LaSalle,Quebec.
Doesn't seem to be Corona related though! :lol:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

LaSalle seems to be a hotbed of kink, then...

I must do my groceries there. :idea:

At least they'll be used to seeing kinky stuff... :rofl:

Jenny.

(edit: I wonder if the man in the top photo is being henpecked by the lady next to him.... :idea: :mrgreen:)
Laicey

Post by Laicey »

There is some good opportunity at the moment. I came out as transgender just before the start of the lockdown and have been having a lot of fun. Nobody gives a stuff if you go to Tesco in your medieval dress. I doubt they'll mind the ballgown and tiarra either. It seems to cheer people up and I get a lot of constructive smiles.

I've not worn trousers in 4 weeks. The first week before the UK lockdown was the most fun. I've been amazed at the lack of comment. A couple of delivery drivers have looked twice but nobody else has given me the slightest impression they think it is odd.

You don't need a face mask. I used to go out a lot with makeup and can pass at a distance with makeup, but haven't been bothering with makeup to go to Tesco. I look like a fella in a dress and that's fairly well how I identify and it's nice to be able to present that way.

Go for it. Be brave. Do one brave thing every week. It provides the entertainment everyone needs at the moment. Just try not to cough.
medieval-tecsco.jpg
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome aboard!
Laicey wrote: It seems to cheer people up and I get a lot of constructive smiles.
You're giving people exactly what they need right now, some good cheer and a welcome relief from the boredom of being cooped up at home for weeks on end.

And congratulations on coming out.
Laicey wrote: Just try not to cough.
The way they're going at it, that will soon be a misdemeanor... :roll: :rofl:

Jenny.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Thanks for your post, Laicey, and welcome. Congratulations on your break through.
Should we suspend use of the face palm emoticon? We definitely can't be doing the 2 faces with the heart thingy. You must disinfect your post if you use the drooling one.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Laicey

Post by Laicey »

Thanks! I was always a bit nervous of Tesco for some reason - too many people I guess. Getting a lot better at it now and went in the ballgown today. LaiceyFashion on Instagram or Laicey on Fetlife for what the ballgown and the medieval dress look like when a better photographer is on hand.

With the lockdown I have nothing to lose. Came out to work when I lost the job and it's only them and my father I had been hiding from. Found a bit of work doing exterior painting and making windows and that really cheered me up. Getting the hang of lockdown now. Almost starting to enjoy it by doing exactly what I want. (disclaimer - apart from going out etc)
Attachments
ballgown-tesco.jpg
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Should we suspend use of the face palm emoticon?
Not if the hand is in a glove. :idea:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:We definitely can't be doing the 2 faces with the heart thingy.
It should be OK while wearing face shields. Or welding shields. Or, if you are of the chainsaw-serial-killer bent, hockey masks. :shock:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:You must disinfect your post if you use the drooling one.
I have plenty of disinfectant wipes. :hi:

Oh, one more thing: :love: :facepalm: and :drool:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Shannon SteelSlave

:facepalm: should be done as banging your head on the floor :worship:
:love: ; the CDC would be happier with this expression :-o<---6 feet---> :o (notice the masks)
And you seem to have the drooling thing covered, please remember to follow up with :hi:
We're all making adjustments.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
JulieAnn99

Post by JulieAnn99 »

My boyfriend went grocery shopping last week wearing black leggings and a long blck turtleneck shirt. Plus mask, of course. He said that nobody seemed to tke notice; they were too busy observing social distancing.
Shannon SteelSlave

Welcome to Bound Anna, Julie. I haven't seen any fashion forward outfits around here. Most folks just seem to wear whatever they rolled out of bed with. No one seems to want to try too hard to style their clothing around the mask. :o
👠👠
FitPanMan40

Post by FitPanMan40 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Welcome to Bound Anna, Julie. I haven't seen any fashion forward outfits around here. Most folks just seem to wear whatever they rolled out of bed with. No one seems to want to try too hard to style their clothing around the mask. :o
A Very astute observation! I think I would like to try this during this period which could last until 2021 or 2022!