Did you use scilicone female bodies?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
miffy

Did you use scilicone female bodies?

Post by miffy »

Hi forum.
For some time ago I found some posts on eBay about scilicone female bodysuits, but they seems very expensive :shock: . So I would like yo ask you if some of you have bought a skin like that, and what where your experience using it :lol: . I would like to buy one that is full body but I saw some videos where people had hard time putting it on, specially that if your size is bigger than the skin.
CD Tammy

Re: Did you use scilicone female bodies?

Post by CD Tammy »

Several years ago, when Craigslist still had personals, I met up with a couple who were into silicon dolls. I am big time into crossdressing and bondage. Being truly helpless is a huge turn on. We met in a hotel. We started with my getting dressed in a nylon body stocking. Pantyhose are another big turn on for me. A lot of powder was applied and I managed to get into a female body suit. It was one piece, with my hands, feet, and head not covered. The back zipped and it was tight. It took some flexing and stretching to be able to move around.

The suit was hot but not unbearable. The next step was a mask. It slipped over the head and laced in the back. They dressed me in a corset, stockings, high heeled pumps, and a short black dress. After the wig was in place, I was securely restrained spread eagle. The next couple of hours, they teased me, and had hot sex on the bed, rubbing all over my body.

It was torture. The smell of the silicon wasn’t something that I was fond of but the powder was scented. I was restrained in a couple more positions while they showered and got dressed afterward. When they peeled me out of the suit, I was very sweaty. After they left, I masturbated and came, a lot.

The suit was something I’m glad that I did but I’m not sure that I’d do again. I’ve done the female mask one more time.
KacieMx

Re: Did you use scilicone female bodies?

Post by KacieMx »

I have a torso piece. It does get sweaty, but it is comfortable to wear. I've never done the full body suit. They can be pricy, but I found a site that has torso pieces at the most reasonable price I've been able to find, and good tips for wearing them. Send me a PM if you want the link.