A night drive with surprises

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
bobolite

A night drive with surprises

Post by bobolite »

Hi,

Tonight I have been driving. I have made some shopping recently, and wanted to try it.

First, to leave my house, I put only femine lingerie and corset, under "normal" clothes. The strongly tight corset was already a great sensation to wear outside. Then, when I left inhabited zone, I stopped in a quiet place, and change clothes for a full crossdressing clothing.
I was wear: a very tight corset making me a thin waist, fake big breast, a garter belt and black stocking. A professional grey pencil skirt and a feminine satin shirt. I added a nice blond wig with 80 cm hairs, and finally a red coat with fur on the collar, laced at the waist.
I drove to the parking of an exhibition hall and stopped. It was quite dark, their was not much lights, mainly those from the surrounding roads. I got out of the car, changed shoes and put red high heels (I can't drive with them)
The whole dressing was so feminine and exciting to wear! The big breast made a great bump under the coat, and the long blonde hair were surrounded by the red fur. The pencil shirt, stocking and high heels completed perfeclty the set.

As the parking was empty and quiet, I started walking around, further and further from the car. I reach the surrounding roads, walk a little bit, but I cannot dare to go out of reach from the entrance of the parking. Finally I went back to the car, change shoes, and start driving around, looking for another place to stop. After beeing stuck to a traffic light with a car stopped on the line beside (I didn't dare to look at it), I decided to go back to the first parking, and maybe walk a little more. The excitment made me more frank.

Arrived at the parking, another car entered the parking a few second after me. As it was nearly midnight, I though that it could only be a couple looking for a quiet place, or someone fishy, like a drug dealer or something like that, so I didn't stop and continue driving, turn round the parking, and go out. The car did the same and leave the parking behind me.
I continue to the next roundabout, leave the second exit, and the car follow me. I change 2 or 3 time of direction randomly, the car continues to follow me.

I started to stress, and imagined that the fisky guys saw me (or just a blond girl at midnight on a desert parking) and decided to harass her. What could I do to run away? I was stuck fully dressed in my femine clothes, ight in my corset, and with no possibility to change in the car. I continue driving and suddenly turn on the highway entrance, the car, of course, continue to follow me. I was wondering how to get rid of it, when they turn on the blue light... It was the police.
I had no choice than stopping, and no way to change. I just could remove my wig before they arrive beside my window, but choose to keep it. it would have been even more embarrasing without it.

Then follow the most embarrassing moment I have lived, presenting ID and driving licence to the astonished but professionnal police woman. She asked why I was dressed like that, if I intended to "meet" other people, what I was doing on a desert parking, and why I left when a poilce car entered... Finally let me leave, without fine or comments, but with an incredible shame.
I drive direclty to my house, and started write this story, still fully dressed...
What a night!
Last edited by bobolite on 29 Dec 2020, 12:18, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: A night drive with surprises

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Thank you for sharing your story.
I'm sure you already know what they were thinking, and hoping they believe your story must have been super intense. But if they were in a plain car, they probably shouldn't have asked why you left "At the sight of the police". Sounds like you weren't looking for attention either way. I sense they understood in the end, what you were really doing. Barring any outstanding curfew laws, it sounds like they were nice enough. Glad it worked out on some level.
Incidentally, if you need to defend yourself, and depending on local laws, pepper spray may be a good thing to carry. You can use it after warning someone to "stay back.....or else". Around here, if you spray someone in self defense, there is no chance of any kind of legal blow back, and you are not even advised to wait for the police. The sprayed party will be able to resume life in a half hour. Check your local laws on carry and use first though.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bobolite

Post by bobolite »

Thanks for your comments and advices.
To be honest I don't even know in which car they were (plain or official), as I just saw the lights in my mirrors.
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

Wow. It was a really intense experience. Good to know you were able to get out of this situation safely :shock: