My first Mile

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
simonelovesyou

My first Mile

Post by simonelovesyou »

Just been out for a walk this evening, been wanting to for a while!

So I put on my sexy leather pencil skirt, satin blouse, stockings, garter belt, thong, bra, 6 inch high heels (2 inch platform), and my nipple clamps (which really hurt after a while).

I drove to my secluded space parked up and got out, now I normally cant walk very far away from my car before I chicken out but been wanting to push on for ages.

Tonight that happened I made my way up to the start of this footpath a good half mile from my car, touched the post and headed back, it was bless, have to admit my feet started to hurt from the slight uneven ground along the way, but all I all it was a very first full mile walked, any tips out there from stopping my skirt from riding up?

Love all

Simone x
Last edited by simonelovesyou on 18 Sep 2020, 07:48, edited 1 time in total.
CD Tammy

Re: My first Mile

Post by CD Tammy »

I challenged myself to walk further distances. However, I also would sometimes chicken out. I would go out ahead of time to scout the area. Parks in this area close at night and have a metal bar across the driveway. Excellent place for a discreet moonlit walk in pumps. Golf courses, are another favorite of mine. Those cart paths are right up my alley. To make sure that I didn’t chicken out, I’d hide a key to my car ahead of time. Then I’d drive to the parking place that I’d scouted ahead of time. My male clothing and keys get tossed in the trunk. Now, I have to recover the key to go home.