loosing weight

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
slavetom

loosing weight

Post by slavetom »

Hello,

Not sure if I post this in the correct group but let me introduce myself a bit.
I'm a single male sissy/slave in his fifties who is a bit too heavy.
I'm living in the mountains and was thinking about going out on a hike to loose weight.(not really my hobby)
Just going out for a walk doesn't sound very appealling to me so I was wondering if somebody has some 'erotic/bdsm' thoughts how to spice up such a hike.
I was thinking about clothes, attributes etc
Most of the time I will be alone but will also meet some other hikers.

Again sorry if I post this in the wrong group.

Thank You very kindly for reading.

Greetings Tom
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: loosing weight

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Tom. Maybe add a pair of chunk/block heeled boots. Taking steps in those boots could prove to be awkward and kinky. Apart from that, if being seen in feminine clothing doesn't bother you, then maybe wearing something you have to keep moving in order to stay warm might work. How about an unchained pair of leather wrist cuffs and/or a collar? I recommend keeping a thermal blanket in a backpack or similar, in case you get too cold, or have an accident and experience shock. Some accidents I have had have sent my internal thermostat falling to freezing levels, even though the outside temperature is not so low. Good luck, have fun, and let us know. Shan'
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Re: loosing weight

Post by kinbaku »

Make a list of exercises that you have to do every half mile before walking further.
For example, first half mile 20 x squad, next mile 20 x Straddle jump, 1.5 mile: 10x pumping, abdominal exercises, etc.
Spice it up with 2x edging with your clothes on and no other hikers nearby.
Make sure you don't get a ruined orgasm if you don't want to continue walking with wet pants :evil: