(male) Hair Removal

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
schmerzbold

(male) Hair Removal

Post by schmerzbold »

Hiya,

I know there already is a thread about hair removal. But as this thread somehow died and it is important to me, I'd like to start a new one.

How do you remove unwanted hair? I mean especially pubic hair, or the hair on your legs and butt?

Myself, for pubic hair/chest/armpits, I'm doing epilation, which works really well.

The problem is my legs: If the hair is long enough, "waxing" with halawa works well to get rid of them. But I have to let them grow to be long enough, which I don't like... And working my legs with the epilator is taking hours, still leaving hair.

Ho do you girls/guys/sissies get rid of your bushes?

Please (!) no useless postings like: "Ouch! This must hurt!!!!!".
Believe me, if done right and regularly, it is absolutely bearable. Even being a sissy.

Kind regards and hoping for useful answers,
Charly
Sergio

Re: (male) Hair Removal

Post by Sergio »

Cream. I've used both Veet and Nair and found them equally good for a clear pubic region, smooth legs and once or twice, full body, with no side-effects, but they do warn to try on a small area first.

A light top-up about every three days keeps me smooth.
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

I epilate everywhere except fore arms (wife wont let me do those since they show). Seems the longer I go between sessions the better results I get. I expect that since all hair grows in different cycles, some will grow right away and some a bit later. Waiting longer gives all the hair time to grow to a length that the epilator will grab. The down side is is is pulling all the hair instead of some. I'm not sure I spend hours, more like 30-45 mins for everything.
I just got a new epilator for Christmas... :D
sd
Sorry I couldn't answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment....
chasteed

Post by chasteed »

What epilator is best? I like the Emjoi Imagine but they wear out quickly.
Sashauk

Post by Sashauk »

Three years of a mixture of home laser and epilator and I'm pretty much hair free all the time.

Tria Home Laser - https://www.triabeauty.co.uk/home-laser ... gIpEvD_BwE
Philips epilator - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-HP6577 ... ore&sr=1-9
clayviper

Post by clayviper »

I tend to use Veet Hair removal cream. It works very well. I usually have to wait tills its just showing again to use it. But apply it wait ten minutes and the hairs almost all gone. Normally I have to do a quick go over with a shaver in a few places but its resonably limited.
Likes & limits: http://clayviper.weebly.com/likesdislikeslimits.html
Clothing and equipment can be found here also.
restricted

Post by restricted »

I tried it on my whiskers years ago and all it di was start to burn and never touched the whiskers. :(
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.