What's your fantasy.

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
bounddosster

Re: What's your fantasy.

Post by bounddosster »

Natybound wrote:
bounddosster wrote:
Natybound wrote:Have any of you been like this with other girls? I don't mean the position or the way they are tied up, I mean all tied up and gagged together at the same time. 8)
1f14781355309747.jpg
I've been tied up with one and two other people at the same time in the same room. I've also been tied to a lady.

Four of us were playing cards, I don't remember the game but we played in two pairs. Boy and girl versus boy and girl. I was paired with a girl called Kay. The game started with the losing couple having to remove an item of clothing from their partner every time they lost. Kay and I ended up naked first so the forfeits then started, the final forfeit was that Kay and I had to stand face to face and be tied together. We stood close together, I had to stand with one leg between Kay's legs and she stood with one leg between my legs. Kay's legs were longer than mine and my cock and balls were firmly pressing against the top of her thigh. Needless to says I was getting very hard in this position and Kay whispered she could feel my hard cock pushing into her. Despite Kay having seen and felt my hard cock before this made me feel very embarrassed. The other two players used several ropes to tie us firmly together from our ankles to just below our shoulders, we were then pushed over onto the bed. The idea was that we were supposed to be left like that for twenty minutes but once we were tied our playing parts decided to change things and Kay and I found ourselves laying tied together on the bed in the dark as the other two left the room, switched off the light and told us we had until they had finished watching a moive to free ourselves or we would both be going home naked.

I think it must have taken us an hour to wriggle free and I admit I was not trying too hard as I was enjoying myself greatly. Kay kept adopting a position whereby her wriggling was stimulating my cock and I had to ask her to be still on few occasions to allow me to calm down a little. Being as she was a tease she did her best to keep me excited and would only stop if I told her I was going to cum. When we finally got free Kay had a lovely sticky wet patch on her thigh and we were both hot and sweaty.

As we had freed ourselves before the moive end we didn't have to leave naked, although looking back I think that could have been fun aswell.
I wonder when you play cards again? :roll:

Maybe you will accept new players? I don't know how to play well but I can still give it a try. :rofl:
Well those players aren't around anymore, so I'm always looking for new ones, I've always loved games of chance and wagers with sexual overtones.
I wasn't much of a card player myself but I didn't mind losing that time :D .
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
kinbaku wrote:
Natybound wrote:I wonder when you play cards again? :roll:
Maybe you will accept new players? I don't know how to play well but I can still give it a try. :rofl:
Don't worry, the less you can play well, the more fun you will get. :mrgreen:
Same goes for Monopoly. Must be why everyone wants to play me at that one. My only stipulation is that I get to be the car. Or I'm not playing. :evil: Go ahead, tell Moms I won't play fair. I triple dog dare you. :twisted:
As far as I'm concerned you can have the car but I want the iron and that will be the only time you see me volunteer to pick up an iron. Out of all my domestic chores, I hate ironing the most, so I have to find ways to make it more enjoyable.
Ironing.jpg
Ironing.jpg (10.99 KiB) Viewed 1477 times
Karren

Post by Karren »

My wife won't let me touch the iron! Now I think I know why! lol
I reject your reality and substitute my own….......

My Kinky Photos —— https://ibb.co/album/n30dgX
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Karren wrote:My wife won't let me touch the iron! Now I think I know why! lol
Karren, you are lucky,

When I moved in with my wife and I had done the first laundry she said as I'd washed the laundry she would iron it. The first thing she ironed was one of my shirts, which resulted in more creases being added, I complained. Then she ironed a pair of my trousers, lovely straight crease, right down the legs side. I complained again. A small disagreement resulted and we agreed that it would be best if we drew up a chore list that outlined who did which chores according to their ability with the other lending a helping hand as and when. Needless to say, ironing was added to my chore list and my wife has never touched the iron since or done the laundry, hoovering, dusting, cleaned the windows, washed the car, taken care of the dirty pots after a meal, organised the household budget, taken care of the house or car maintenance.

Now that I'm semi-retired, my wife refers to me as being the housewife and going by the standards of the fifties I do everything a housewife did back then. Lucky I only get referred to as my occupation being a house husband in public, she enjoys pointing this out to people especially other women who generally remark with something like "you have him well, trained" to which my wife will reply with "yes, I trained him well". It can be rather embarrassing at times but fun.
A few weeks back I had to get some quotes for house insurance, each time giving my occupation as househusband :oops: .
Next month in the UK we have the census not sure but I think we have to enter occupation on that, after that I guess it becomes my new official role. :oops: :oops:
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:A few weeks back I had to get some quotes for house insurance, each time giving my occupation as househusband :oops: .
Next month in the UK we have the census not sure but I think we have to enter occupation on that, after that I guess it becomes my new official role. :oops: :oops:
And done with pension rights. It is working for the rest of your life. :mrgreen:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
bounddosster wrote:A few weeks back I had to get some quotes for house insurance, each time giving my occupation as househusband :oops: .
And done with pension rights. It is working for the rest of your life. :mrgreen:
Looks that way, still I just think myself lucky that my wife isn't a super clean freak, neat and tidy passes her inspection.
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

kinbaku wrote:
...and don't forget to include the proper attire for the job :mrgreen:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Natybound wrote:..and don't forget to include the proper attire for the job :mrgreen:
It's not that dirty, you can post it here.
00azcb67l.jpg
00abcv7.jpg
We're all adults here.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Now steady on Natybound and Shannon I don't want to be giving her ideas. It's been a few years since she made me wear a maid's uniform. Last time it was locked on as she went out for the night and was given a lift home by an ex-boyfriend. I know what you are thinking, I never asked but I suspect.

If my wife did still have the uniform I doubt it would fit anymore but we don't want her thinking about it, do we?
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:Now steady on Natybound and Shannon I don't want to be giving her ideas. It's been a few years since she made me wear a maid's uniform. Last time it was locked on as she went out for the night and was given a lift home by an ex-boyfriend. I know what you are thinking, I never asked but I suspect.

If my wife did still have the uniform I doubt it would fit anymore but we don't want her thinking about it, do we?
Don't let her find out about this site because she could get a lot of "fun" ideas. :mrgreen:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Now that is a thought kinbaku, it would give her ideas. Mind you from some of her past ideas I think she might have already visited us. She already has a kinky friend online who encourages her and teaches her tricks, gives her ideas, and tells her about the fun she had with her submissive husband. I'm not allowed to know what goes on between them other than what my wife tells me.

She is always looking for new ideas though, Question is how do I get her to come here?.
I like her to follow her own path but a few signposts would help if I start waving things at her though she ignores them unless it really pricks her interest. I think some thinking is required here.
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

Natybound wrote:..and don't forget to include the proper attire for the job :mrgreen:
00azcb67l.jpg
00abcv7.jpg
We're all adults here.
...I prefer the dirty happy one. The flowers give it a nice touch :mrgreen:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

bounddosster wrote:She is always looking for new ideas though, Question is how do I get her to come here?.
I like her to follow her own path
Trying to help people without affecting free will. Welcome to my world.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

bounddosster wrote:Now that is a thought kinbaku, it would give her ideas. Mind you from some of her past ideas I think she might have already visited us. She already has a kinky friend online who encourages her and teaches her tricks, gives her ideas, and tells her about the fun she had with her submissive husband. I'm not allowed to know what goes on between them other than what my wife tells me.

She is always looking for new ideas though, Question is how do I get her to come here?.
I like her to follow her own path but a few signposts would help if I start waving things at her though she ignores them unless it really pricks her interest. I think some thinking is required here.
I think I should introduce my wife to your wife... or maybe they already know each other and we haven't heard about it yet. :rofl:

I think that if your wife doesn't know about this forum it is because it may not be what she is attracted to. I think it's good that you let her search and find what really appeals to her. :wink:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

00azcb67l.jpg
00abcv7.jpg
We're all adults here.
If I could look that good I'd take up crossdressing, maybe even permanently. :D