What's your fantasy.

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
bound_jenny

Re: What's your fantasy.

Post by bound_jenny »

JIMDINI wrote:I think this might be Jennys' as well.
You might think right. :wink:
Karren wrote:I would join you in that fantasy.... updated a little....
Either that young lady is very short - not likely, given her proportions - or the rails are unusually far apart. :?

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Could be Australia (uses 5ft 3 inches gauge on some lines), Iberian-gauge (Spain) or 5ft 6 inch gauge mostly used in India and surrounding countries.

On a more serious note, looking at the tops of the tracks, that is an active railway. Do NOT under any circumstances trespass onto the right of way of a railroad to replicate a photo like this without express permission of the railway involved (IF they give that permission it'll be with one of their workers present with a special device clamped to the rail to signal the track is blocked and stop trains). Railways are dangerous, you do not always hear the train coming (modern trains are very fast and pretty quiet) and the train ALWAYS wins.

Now. Back to the regularly scheduled perving :whip:
LeatherstrapArmbinder2.jpg
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Gregovic wrote:Could be Australia (uses 5ft 3 inches gauge on some lines), Iberian-gauge (Spain) or 5ft 6 inch gauge mostly used in India and surrounding countries.

On a more serious note, looking at the tops of the tracks, that is an active railway. Do NOT under any circumstances trespass onto the right of way of a railroad to replicate a photo like this without express permission of the railway involved (IF they give that permission it'll be with one of their workers present with a special device clamped to the rail to signal the track is blocked and stop trains). Railways are dangerous, you do not always hear the train coming (modern trains are very fast and pretty quiet) and the train ALWAYS wins.

Well said Gregovic,
we had a family tragedy involving a train into car accident, two in the car both dead. Needless to say not a fantasy of mine but let's remember it is just fantasy.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Gregovic wrote:Do NOT under any circumstances trespass onto the right of way of a railroad
Why is it called a "right of way"?

Because the train is right, and you're in the way.

So keep off the tracks.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Karren

Post by Karren »

bound_jenny wrote:
JIMDINI wrote:
Karren wrote:I would join you in that fantasy.... updated a little....
Either that young lady is very short - not likely, given her proportions - or the rails are unusually far apart. :?

Jenny.
Actually standard railroad track gauge is 4 foot 8.5 inches so with her head on the rail and her legs bent she could be 5' 2' or 3"? Some railroads have 5 foot gauges..... PS I'm kind of into railroads... lol
I reject your reality and substitute my own….......

My Kinky Photos —— https://ibb.co/album/n30dgX
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Karren wrote:I'm kind of into railroads... lol
A lot of us are into railroads.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Karren

Post by Karren »

bounddosster wrote: we had a family tragedy involving a train into car accident, two in the car both dead. Needless to say not a fantasy of mine but let's remember it is just fantasy.
Sorry for your family's loss!
I reject your reality and substitute my own….......

My Kinky Photos —— https://ibb.co/album/n30dgX
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

Gregovic wrote:Could be Australia (uses 5ft 3 inches gauge on some lines), Iberian-gauge (Spain) or 5ft 6 inch gauge mostly used in India and surrounding countries.

...too bad I don't have that many belts to do that :D
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Natybound wrote:

...too bad I don't have that many belts to do that :D
Use lengths of rope with loops on both ends that are closed with zip ties. :rofl:
Make sure you have good safety scissors nearby.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Karren wrote:
bounddosster wrote: we had a family tragedy involving a train into car accident, two in the car both dead. Needless to say not a fantasy of mine but let's remember it is just fantasy.
Thanks, it was 14 years ago now but you never forget. it was my uncle and his friend that was killed then, just lost my other uncle to covid, none left now. Oh well! :(
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:
Karren wrote:
Thanks, it was 14 years ago now but you never forget. it was my uncle and his friend that was killed then, just lost my other uncle to covid, none left now. Oh well! :(
My condolences. These are difficult times for many of us. Death of family and friends, losing work, lack of money, no possibility to hug and support each other physically, ... :cry:
Apart from attending my brother-in-law's funeral, I have not seen my family for a year.
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

bounddosster wrote:
Karren wrote:
Sorry for your losses
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

kinbaku wrote: My condolences. These are difficult times for many of us. Death of family and friends, losing work, lack of money, no possibility to hug and support each other physically, ... :cry:
Apart from attending my brother-in-law's funeral, I have not seen my family for a year.
I am very sorry. Yes, these are difficult times but the truth is that nothing lasts forever. At some point this will become just a bad memory.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Natybound wrote:
kinbaku wrote: My condolences. These are difficult times for many of us. Death of family and friends, losing work, lack of money, no possibility to hug and support each other physically, ... :cry:
I am very sorry. Yes, these are difficult times but the truth is that nothing lasts forever. At some point this will become just a bad memory.
Nice sentiment, just wish it would hurry up and be over.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:
Natybound wrote:
Nice sentiment, just wish it would hurry up and be over.
There are still a number of things to do there, such as reviving the economy after the destruction of the covid-19 and protecting the climate and nature. But after rain comes sunshine. So let's make the best of it, but don't forget that in the meantime you are also alive and can enjoy this life at this very moment.