What's your fantasy.

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
Arthur

Re: What's your fantasy.

Post by Arthur »

My fantasy is not all that complicated. First of all, chastity cage. Then I put on my black turtleneck catsuit, add a collar, and lock it in the back to the zipper.
Add a ballgag, also locked. Then I take a note into women-run fetish shop explaining that I am not allowed to talk and to buy the full set of steel manacles on the wall.
They put them on me, lock me up, and (as directed) put the keys in an envelope to be mailed to my home.
I drive carefully home and spend the next two days chained up, waiting for the darkness so I can check the mailbox which is across the street.
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

My wife when she found out that there was something called Onlyfans :rofl:
0022.jpg
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Arthur wrote:My fantasy is not all that complicated. First of all, chastity cage. Then I put on my black turtleneck catsuit, add a collar, and lock it in the back to the zipper.
Add a ballgag, also locked. Then I take a note into women-run fetish shop explaining that I am not allowed to talk and to buy the full set of steel manacles on the wall.
They put them on me, lock me up, and (as directed) put the keys in an envelope to be mailed to my home.
I drive carefully home and spend the next two days chained up, waiting for the darkness so I can check the mailbox which is across the street.
Using the mail for delaying release can be great fun. using it over weekends and holidays adds to the fun and delay. Always best to send a backup key as well and make sure the key is taped to a piece of thin card the size of the envelope so when it is moving around in the postal system the key doesn't punch a hole in the envelope.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
wayne

Post by wayne »

My fanasy would be planning a camping trip where I have a skirt and leg shackles locked on the whole time and no keys, they ould be locked away at somebody else's house.
restricted

Post by restricted »

bounddosster wrote:
Using the mail for delaying release can be great fun. using it over weekends and holidays adds to the fun and delay. Always best to send a backup key as well and make sure the key is taped to a piece of thin card the size of the envelope so when it is moving around in the postal system the key doesn't punch a hole in the envelope.
Not around my way. Too many parcels and letters go missing.

A fantasy would be to be dressed and made to sit in a ladies only group for the day. One of them would have the key to my chastity cage and I would be made to guess which one before they leave. 20 women and I'm only allowed 10 guesses. If I don't, my clothes will be removed and I'd have to go home dressed like I was.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Captive Cd Michelle

Post by Captive Cd Michelle »

I would be kept bound and gagged in a remote cabin in the woods over the weekend. It would alternate between me being chair tied and me being tied to a bed spread eagle. Oh, and for exercise, I would be made to hike through the woods. However, I would still be wearing the same dress and heels that I have been kept tied up in. I always liked the idea of being on a forced hike bound and gagged, especially in a dress and heels since those are obviously not pratical for hiking.
nemka

Post by nemka »

one of my fantasy is to be stand up in spread eagle on tip toes in a dark room with a dominatrix touching all my body and wiping me gently my butt.. she will put two electro patch on my butt and she will play with it.. I'll be ball gagged so I can only moan and drool :gag:
she will alternate between fixing me on tip toes by pulling ropes or let me relax on my soles... I would be blindfold so I am compltely lost in time and space.. I will please this person to let me go and do whatever she wants but she just doesn't care at all and times to times she would let me alone to go out do her business leaving me on my own.. maybe in another life :roll:
In bondage we trust :gag:
wayne

Post by wayne »

My fantasy is where I go on a camping trip with friends and I would have a skirt locked on and wearing leg shackles and the keys left behind.
The shackles and skirt would remain locked the entire time untill returning. They say in Summer the skirt is more compfortable than shorts.
This is how to put it to the test. I wont wear a skirt unless someone locks it on me and the shackles would prevent any attempts to hide
the skirt with pants.
Karren

Post by Karren »

A skirt is more comfortable period! Even in sub-zero weather!
I reject your reality and substitute my own….......

My Kinky Photos —— https://ibb.co/album/n30dgX
wayne

Post by wayne »

Karren wrote:A skirt is more comfortable period! Even in sub-zero weather!
Oh no! I could never wear a skirt in subfreezing weather.
Karren

Post by Karren »

wayne wrote:
Karren wrote:A skirt is more comfortable period! Even in sub-zero weather!
Oh no! I could never wear a skirt in subfreezing weather.
Actually the sensation of a cold snowy breeze blowing up your skirt is quite amazing! My most memorable time was one cold snowy February evening at a rest area on top of Utah’s Soldier pass. Even tucked my balls were frozen by the time I got from the parking lot into the restroom! Lol.
I reject your reality and substitute my own….......

My Kinky Photos —— https://ibb.co/album/n30dgX
restricted

Post by restricted »

Karren wrote:[

Actually the sensation of a cold snowy breeze blowing up your skirt is quite amazing! My most memorable time was one cold snowy February evening at a rest area on top of Utah’s Soldier pass. Even tucked my balls were frozen by the time I got from the parking lot into the restroom! Lol.
I concur with that. No one can see anything so you are quite respectable. But it's like being naked. The kilt is lovely and warm even at the top of montains.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

restricted wrote:
Karren wrote:[Actually the sensation of a cold snowy breeze blowing up your skirt is quite amazing!
I concur with that. No one can see anything so you are quite respectable. But it's like being naked.
Last night I went to empty the mailbox outside wearing only my dressing gown. It was as fresh on my underside as wearing a skirt. :rofl:

Suddenly I heard a car approaching, but luckily it was driving way too fast - faster than the speed limit allows - to notice me properly. :facepalm:
LasseBosch

Post by LasseBosch »

1) For my wife to get into a dominatrix character and I into a submissive one.
2) She orders me to get naked.
3) She orders me to put on a thong and platform stiletto heels; the thong uncomfortably presses into me.
4) She orders me into small closet.
5) Without a word, she cuffs my hands behind my back, my ankles together, my knees together, my wrists to my waist, and she roughly ball-gags me.
6) She takes out a camera and starts recording before ordering me to do a 360 in place.
7) After turning in place she orders me to speak into the camera and list of phrases:
A) "I am a bitch."
B) "I am owned."
C) "I am property."

8) She tells me, "Do not move. Do not speak. Only think about how you are a bitch. How you are my bitch. And how you will eat my pussy when I get back from the store."
9) She closes the door.
restricted

Post by restricted »

Further in the forum, I showed my latest fantasy. viewtopic.php?f=15&t=14351

To complete it, I'd love to be captured by female guerilla fighters and held prisoner. Chained to a wall, tied to a tree, spread eagle between trees tormenting between mild torture and teasing.
Attachments
women_fighters-585x268.jpg
OIP (71).jpg
OIP (71).jpg (6.89 KiB) Viewed 799 times