What's your fantasy.

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
kinbaku

Re: What's your fantasy.

Post by kinbaku »

restricted wrote:To complete it, I'd love to be captured by female guerilla fighters and held prisoner. Chained to a wall, tied to a tree, spread eagle between trees tormenting between mild torture and teasing.
If you go there, I'll come with you to be captured.
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

Fantasy’s can be pretty simple! The things I fantasise about are while shopping for clothes, I get asked “would you like to try that on?” and someone giving me a compliment about my look when I’m out. Other kinks I can achieve by myself or have had some help with, but the random ones that I dream about are a little more difficult!!
seylen

Post by seylen »

I have a fantasy that is unlikely to come true. At least not with the person I wanted to do it with. I want to have sex in central park. I want to be dressed like the model I saw browse onlyfans profiles. She was wearing a short black dress with a very interesting cut, I don't know how to describe it. And the guy to be dressed in his own style - wide pants and an oversize t-shirt. My crush likes to dress like a rapper. I'd like him to tie me to a tree in Valentine's Alley and fuck me hard.
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

How exactly should a sissy spend his evening? How about all dressed up like a total slut - heels, wig and a pretty little dress, tied to a tree in the woods, gagged, blindfolded and left helpless waiting for her humiliating fate? Yes that sounds just about perfect to me. I've picked out the perfect outfit for you and the perfect tree to tie you to. I've dragged you to the middle of nowhere to leave you bound and gagged and with no hope of escape. I'm going to leave you here, terrified and helpless but don't worry sissy - you won't be alone for long. I'm going to sell your location to whatever horny perverts are willing to pay for them. Soon you'll start to hear footsteps in the woods around you as my customers search for their purchase. You're going to be found and you're going to be - by strangers all night long. Guys who want to get their cocks sucked by a helplessly bound sissy in the woods. I'm going to be selling your location so cheaply - you're going to get an endless stream of men arriving to gangfuck you like the sissy-victim you are. It's going to be a long long night in the woods for you sissy! 
AR03

Post by AR03 »

restricted wrote: 10 Nov 2019, 05:47 Okay, so we all have dreams of being cross dressed and tied up, (Or a lot of us do anyway). I love my nurses uniforms. I feel clean and tidy in them. There are also other outfits, but for some reason a new scenario has come to my mind. Do you have one? A dream you would like to happen but it can't?

My one is to be dressed like a secretary with my wig ideal style for a secretary, horn rimmed glasses, ear-rings and perfect make up. The outfit would consist of a bra with G size breasts, a tight white blouse, a black pencil skirted suit to just above the knee with stockings and suspenders or tights and a panty girdle completed by four inch heeled shoes. I'd have to make the tea or coffee as and when my female manager wants and show guests in to her.

A woman would have to dress like a man in a suit (or a female version anyway) and sit me on her knee and dictate to me. Any mistakes in copying or typing it out is punished. Some days I'd be ordered to wear a miniskirt and have to concentrate hard on her dictation as she tries to find out if they are stockings or tights. If there are any mistakes, she would bind and gag me to a chair and leave me while she goes out shopping.

All I need to do is find a powerful woman that wants a secretary......
So what is your fantasy?
Like, one of my personal fantasies is me being a college student who dresses in the female uniform and makes sure my skirts are suuuper short so one of the teachers would keep me behind after class so they could enforce the rules about the dress code and tie me up and gag me then they would spend hours spanking and groping my helpless body as I struggle until they finally bend me over their desk and fuck me from behind.