New heels #2 (I'm back)

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
SBMiguel

New heels #2 (I'm back)

Post by SBMiguel »

Hello everyone! Firstly I want to say that I am sorry about not being active on here. If you've seen my previous posts, I had posted pictures of two pairs of heels that I purchased a while ago and I wanted to give updates.

I still struggle with the 5 inch(12cm) heels however I have made little progress. I just need to stretch ALOT in order to be able to somewhat walk in them.
The 4 inch(10cm) heels that I also posted have never been an issue since 4 inch(10cm) heels are easy for me.

In case you don't remember or are seeing them for the first time, here is a pic:
5inch(12cm) on the left and 4inch(10cm) to the right
5inch(12cm) on the left and 4inch(10cm) to the right
5 inch(12cm) on the left and 4 inch(10cm) to the right

I also want to show you all a new pair of heels that I purchased a month ago( I was inactive on here so I didn't post it sooner)

Here they are:
83d6e08ac199233a86a954cea4cf15f1.png
These heels are also 5 inches(12cm) however there is a difference aside from the fact that they are open toe.
These are platform heels which makes it MUCH easier to walk in compared to the 5 inch heels in the picture above. It is pretty much like walking in 4 inch heels.
SInce I can actually walk comfortably in them, I absolutely LOVE these heels and they have become my favorite even though I shouldn't pick favorites(I love all my heels) haha.
Multiple cam girls in the past had recommended that I try platform heels since I was struggling with the other ones that i have and I am glad I took their advice so I will definitely look into buying more platform heels.

Of course, I am not going to give up on the other ones since I want to be able to walk in all kinds of heels but for now, I am going to stick to platforms :). So what do you think about my new heels?
Heels and bondage :gag:
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: New heels #2 (I'm back)

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome back, Miguel.
SBMiguel wrote:I still struggle with the 5 inch(12cm) heels however I have made little progress. I just need to stretch ALOT in order to be able to somewhat walk in them.
The 4 inch(10cm) heels that I also posted have never been an issue since 4 inch(10cm) heels are easy for me.
Not uncommon. There is a exponential difference between 4 inch and 5 inch, in that, most people run out of ankle flexibility after 4 inches of lift, and after that, are now just moving the center of gravity on the ball of the foot toward the toe.
Anything less than 5.5 inches, I usually just bend my foot toward the ground in front using what feels like the front of my calf, then letting heel strike first, then asserting forward, always to lead with the hip. After 5.5, I am more or less picking them up and putting them down. I have lost some heel skills, as my work has demanded more stability, leaving little time to practice. 6 inches are still manageable, after that, my knees bend. I would hate to think of what I would have to do to my legs to make those shoes work. Being so athletic, I will stick to 6 inches and no higher, unless punished.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
SBMiguel

Post by SBMiguel »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Welcome back, Miguel.
SBMiguel wrote:I still struggle with the 5 inch(12cm) heels however I have made little progress. I just need to stretch ALOT in order to be able to somewhat walk in them.
Not uncommon. There is a exponential difference between 4 inch and 5 inch, in that, most people run out of ankle flexibility after 4 inches of lift, and after that, are now just moving the center of gravity on the ball of the foot toward the toe.
Anything less than 5.5 inches, I usually just bend my foot toward the ground in front using what feels like the front of my calf, then letting heel strike first, then asserting forward, always to lead with the hip. After 5.5, I am more or less picking them up and putting them down. I have lost some heel skills, as my work has demanded more stability, leaving little time to practice. 6 inches are still manageable, after that, my knees bend. I would hate to think of what I would have to do to my legs to make those shoes work. Being so athletic, I will stick to 6 inches and no higher, unless punished.
My knees bend when i try to wear the first 5 inch heels that I bought but i can keep my legs straight with the 5 inch platforms. I guess I have to keep practicing haha.
Shannon SteelSlave

How tall are the platforms? You would have to subtract that from heel height to get a more realistic idea of how hard it is to wear the shoe.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
SBMiguel

Post by SBMiguel »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:How tall are the platforms? You would have to subtract that from heel height to get a more realistic idea of how hard it is to wear the shoe.
The platform height is 1.25 inches which would mean heel height equivalent of 3.75 inches right?
83d6e08ac199233a86a954cea4cf15f1.png
83d6e08ac199233a86a954cea4cf15f1.png (146.03 KiB) Viewed 3273 times
Shannon SteelSlave

True. I would say it is easier to wear 3.75 inches, but if those make you happy, then more power to you.
You have made progress, though. I remember when 4 inches seemed impossible for you.
Are you back for a while? I have at least 1 friend who wants to meet you.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
SBMiguel

Post by SBMiguel »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:True. I would say it is easier to wear 3.75 inches, but if those make you happy, then more power to you.
You have made progress, though. I remember when 4 inches seemed impossible for you.
Are you back for a while? I have at least 1 friend who wants to meet you.
Not sure if I will posting a lot but I will at least check if my posts have replies or if i have any messages
Shannon SteelSlave

Whatever I can do to help, Miguel, just ask. I will yield the floor for others to respond.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
SBMiguel

Post by SBMiguel »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Whatever I can do to help, Miguel, just ask. I will yield the floor for others to respond.
Thank you!
SBMiguel

Post by SBMiguel »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Whatever I can do to help, Miguel, just ask. I will yield the floor for others to respond.
Also, if i were to tell you the bondage gear that i have or show you it, would you be able to give me some self bondage session ideas?
Shannon SteelSlave

Sure. I am terrible at dares, but will do my best. My friend might be better. He'll contact you when he sees you online.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
SBMiguel

Post by SBMiguel »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Sure. I am terrible at dares, but will do my best. My friend might be better. He'll contact you when he sees you online.
Alright cool
Shannon SteelSlave

How did my friend do? I can give it a try if you can describe to us what you have to play with, and what you have in mind, like a strict tie, strain or pain, or some torment.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
SBMiguel

Post by SBMiguel »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:How did my friend do? I can give it a try if you can describe to us what you have to play with, and what you have in mind, like a strict tie, strain or pain, or some torment.
Haven't gotten anything from your friend
Shannon SteelSlave

I might recommend posting a request for a scenario in the Self Bondage Dares section, listing your equipment, some limits, and what you have in mind. Maybe someone will respond, possibly me. I have had a few "lighting-in-a-bottle" strikes and come up with some good dares, though there are many members who far exceed my ability. Hope you find what you are looking for here, and hope to hear more from you in general. Thanks, Miguel
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘