Summer in hose

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
ticklemee

Summer in hose

Post by ticklemee »

I'm traveling next weekend to New York and would like to spend the majority of the time locked in tights or pantyhose. Only issue is the heat since I'll have to wear pants. Any tips for surviving hose in the summer?
cdinbonds

Re: Summer in hose

Post by cdinbonds »

Well, you didn't specify where in NY you are going. It is a big state, but I'll assume you meant NY City, since most of the world seems to forget there is anything more to NY than that hellhole. Also assume you mean the weekend of 21st-22nd. If so, then the current forecast is for temps in the lower 80's F. If I were forced to spend my time wearing pantyhose under slacks in those conditions, I would look for some very lightweight slacks, probably thin cotton or linen. Personally, I prefer stockings and a garter belt under my slacks, but that's just me. I have worn pantyhose under jeans in similar conditions, and it wasn't that bad, but it also would depend on how active you will be. Also, I'd plan to wear light weight shirts, to help with staying cooler.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
CD Tammy

Re: Summer in hose

Post by CD Tammy »

I wear pantyhose or tights every day, even in the summer. I don’t find them hot.