Kinky travel ideas?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
ticklemee

Kinky travel ideas?

Post by ticklemee »

Going out of town for 36 hours coming up. All I have crossdressing wise is a pair of sheer energy control top pantyhose in suntan. Any ideas? Thinking about wearing them to the airport and not packing underwear so I'll have to wear them the next day. It's fairly warm where I'm going so that will add to the fun haha. What do you think I should do? I'll give an update next week.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Kinky travel ideas?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Pack discreet items, belts, duct tape (the ultimate handyman's tool!), a bathrobe with a soft belt, paper holding clips (those black things with the handles for holding large stacks of paper together), tube socks to use as blindfold/gag, and anything else you can explain having without being embarrassed. Can't wait to hear about your adventure, T!
Shan'
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

Go out and get your self some Long Leg ant Girdles, get them on the small size.
Put on one or two, and drink some juice or water, Now do not go to the bath room until
you get to your destination.
Fun times !!
Rader
ticklemee

Post by ticklemee »

Had a blast last weekend. Thanks for the ideas. I got a pair of Leggs sheer energy control top pantyhose as well as a shaper that goes to mid thigh and is high waisted, going up to almost my nipples. It also has little shoulder straps to keep it up. Has an open crotch for bathroom access but I took that little convenience out of play by wearing it over my pantyhose. That smooth intoxicating embrace is something like a drug when you get everything on and adjusted just right. During the day I had to wear socks over the hose as they are suntan and my pants were black. After the meetings I changed into more casual wear and shed the socks but kept the hose and shaper on of course. My pantyhosed ankles were technically visible on the train, restaurant, and show I went to but pretty subtle. I was out like this for at least 5 hours and it was wonderful. Got back to the hotel and showered then put the pantyhose back on to sleep in. Didn't even masturbate just blissed out under the sheets as I slipped into sleep. Didn't wear the shaper to bed, was a little too much to sleep in.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Glad you enjoyed your vacation :)
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

I always enjoyed wearing sharpers and Hose. lots of fun, I am glad you liked it.
Rader