Buying clothes.

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

Buying clothes.

Post by restricted »

Okay, so we all buy from Ebay mostly (although I have bought from shops), however, some women I know have come across a cross dresser. I have told them he will not hurt them and I thought it was marvellous of them to help him if they go ahead and dress him. He will invariably be straight but just needs to release tension.

I said to them to take him into shops and pretend they are shopping for themselves and would like his oppinion. Or tell the asistant they are going to a cross dress party. I'm sure the assistant would love to help. Shoes, lingrie etc. They will want to get a sale..

Would you like to have some females take you into a women's clothes shop and browse on your part? Tell them what you like and get their opinion. Maybe even when the assistant comes over, holding a dress or petticoat up and say you would look lovely in it in a joking manner so the assistant gets involved? Or if a group tell the assistant they have a ladies only club and you moaned about it so they are going to drag you along, but there are conditions such as trousers, shorts, leggings and jeans are not allowed.

I am unlucky that it isn't me. they came down for Easter to see relatives and a cross dresser walked into our pub and I heard them comment. of course being me, I got nosey and started toask questions. They have now gone home. shame I didn't get their address after all. They sneaked out while I was in the toilet. maybe they couldn't handle more than one cross dresser at a time.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Buying clothes.

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

People can be very cruel. Cruel and not understanding.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠