Female realistic mask

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
bound_jenny

Re: Female realistic mask

Post by bound_jenny »

LeotardedLaddie wrote: Then pushed his penis and gonads back and tucked them into his rectum. Ouch! [Maybe this is possible, but not with me.]
I don't think it's possible either. The testes can be tucked up inside and a lot can be concealed with a Jayne belt.
ArtificialAesthetics wrote:And the East said to the West
"Anything you can do, I can do better, I can do anything better than you"

"You ever wonder that maybe u have unrealistic standards?
Nope
That could have been phrased in a more encouraging manner. The OP has made considerable effort with this and your reply could be construed as very negative or even insulting. I may be wrong, but that's the way I read it.

Play nice!

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ArtificialAesthetics

Post by ArtificialAesthetics »

EHHH?!! That was suppsoed to be dark humor e-e

Its annoying as hell how the asian bdsm community always has way better stuff at a fraction of the price

"Why is it annoying <_<"

CUZ!!! I dunno how to search in Chinese or Japanese!

This is sort of a bit ripping on the western bdsm folk for overpricing things too much and it.. well the aesthetic.. its ... limiting ._.

Its complicated. Its like wuuut the American / European merchants only have masks of older women, most who arent rly that cute, and it costs the same as a midrange camera drone???? Whaaaaa????
Wheres the 99 dollar version for the... agh srsly its so infuriating yknow????

Its like DAMN THE CHINESE HAD SOMETHING LIKE THAT! I KNOW THERES MORE!!! WHY ARENT PEOPLE MENTIONING THIS!! WHERES THE REST!!! WHEEEEERREESSS THEEEE REEEEESSSSSSTTTT!!!!!!! *yells and echoes through the mountains

I KNOW THEY HOLDING OUT ON US!!! ITS PROLLY SOME CRAZY KANJI IMPOSSIBLE TO GUESS CHINESE CHARACTERS AND THEIR SITE AND YOU PROBABLY NEED DHL AND UGHH LIKE WHAT THE HELLL!!!

WE WANT THE STUFFF!!!!! DDDDDDD8<

*ahem* composes self

so yeah. Im not mad or anything
<_<
>_>

nope perfectly sane here.

*mumbles under breath
Ill bet the Japanese rly DO have wireless remote controlled wearable fucking machines like the Ose but I guess here in the west we just have to wait for the Ose...
https://loradicarlo.com/

"Somehow I dont think a bondage game where ur too orgasmed to escape is a great idea"

NONSENSE! ITS A PERFECT IDEA!!! THE INVENTIONS SURELY EXIST!! I KNOW THEY EXIST!!! JAPAN HAD AI SYNTHESIZERS LONG BEFORE WE DID!!!! THE MYSTERIOUS EAST IS HOLDING OUT ON US!!!! *ranting and frothing at the mouth

TOOTALLY NOT A "IVE BEEN WAITING OVER 20 GODDAMN YEARS FOR THIS TECHNOLOGY TO ADVANCE AND NOW YALL ARE TELLING ME ITS HIDDEN BEHIND CULTURAL AND LANGUAGE BARRIERS?!!! ILL BE DAMNED IF I HAVE TO WAIT ANY LONGER! CMON BOYS LETS GO FIND THIS SHIT!!!!! "

nope... totally not a cant hold it in anymore thing. nope.
<_<
>_>
ArtificialAesthetics

Post by ArtificialAesthetics »

*mumbles in a small voice

totally not furious bcuz all the best crossdress outfits are from china or Japan and MANY SIZES TOO SMALL FOR THE AVERAGE WESTERN PERSON!!!

*/GLARES AT CHINA AND JAPAN

Doesnt help that the equivalent styles in western clothing stores only go up to childrens sizes.

I swear if theres some unspoken social rule that adults arent allowed to be cute

voice: "I dont think you guys are MEANT to be cute.."

me: *pulls out G18 in the blink of an eye and jams it into your face "YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!!!"

*AHEM
https://www.zoealexanderuk.com/product/ ... k-brianna/

Like this! wheres this in adult sizes huh?!!!!

"Oookay we're gettin a LITTLE off topic here.... besides I dont think theres a market for that"

MAKE THERE BE A MARKET!!!

"I.. dont think thats how it works..."

Well MAKE it how it works!!!
bobolite

Post by bobolite »

Does anyone know or tried this supplier:
https://www.roanyer.com/#reloaded

They also have a youtube chanel with many videos of trials, out in public,...
https://www.youtube.com/c/ROANYER/videos

Products looks very nice, but the model is already quite feminine. I wonder how it looks on other models.