Broken Leg

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
8ruce

Broken Leg

Post by 8ruce »

Sorry for the lapse in posting. I ended up breaking my leg, and had all of the WONDERFULNESS associated with it.

I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things.

I'm looking forward to getting back into shape. Well, a different shape than round anyway...

*Side note: Preview and Submit are right next to each other. Knowing is half the battle*

Has anybody been in the same boat? How long did it take you to get back to where you were?

Thanks,
Bruce
bound_jenny

Re: Broken Leg

Post by bound_jenny »

I slipped and fell on a small patch of ice back in December of 1997. Not only did I break one of my shin bones nearly lengthwise, I also dislocated my ankle in the process. I always figured that if I do something, at least do it right. :lol:

I don't know if the worst was the pain or the sound of the bone breaking... Thinking of that sound still gives me shivers up my spine, even nearly twenty years later. :shock:

So I needed surgery to get everything realigned, including a nice metal plate with screws to hold the split bone together. And a nice big cast that came off a month later. I was walking with crutches for a couple of weeks after that, and a cane until April or so.

Everyone was asking me if I broke my leg during the big ice storm of 1998 - I answered "No, I did it a month early to avoid the rush at the hospital". Like I couldn't break a bone on my own time! :rofl:

No one got the rush joke. :roll:

So I figure that it took about five months before I was back up to 100%. Time and patience, and lots of rest to let your body use the energy it needs to fix itself.

On the upside, my leg now predicts weather better than the weather service. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
8ruce

Post by 8ruce »

Mine wasn't ice. It was a baby gate and a set of steps that did me in. My hands were full and I was being stubborn.

I remember the maytag spin cycle. And then I tried to stand up. Boy oh boy was that a bad move...

Anyway, I can get on a bike. I notice I pedal a little unevenly. But I don't think I'm gonna end up with a fiddler crab leg though...
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Broken leg is not a reason for stop games. Just paint gypsum to pink color with flowers and hearts, it must looks like suitable only for girl. Do you dare it? If someone ask about it - tell "that's friend's joke, i waked up and found it :oops: ".
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

I hope it's healed by now, it's been three years!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I'll have to check to see if bondage therapy is covered in my health plan. It better be. I doubt throwing my crutches across the room will induce the same feeling of helplessness I crave.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠