Newbie heels question

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.

Newbie heels question

Postby Melissa Melons » 23 Oct 2020, 07:50

I'm going to purchase my first pair of heels today but I'm not sure whether to go for a pair of four inch open toes or two inch court shoes?

The last time I wore heels was 30 years ago but I have no idea what height they were and besides I was a lot fitter and supple back then!

I intend to lock them on and wear for at least a few hours while doing my chores as a maid and my obvious choice is the four inch sandals, but will they be practical? It goes without saying that I don't expect (or wish) to be comfortable but I don't want it to be the case that I'm immobile for hours (well that will happen as well, but I want that to be of my own making!)

I'm size 10uk and both pairs are the same if that has any relevance.
Melissa Melons
*
 
Posts: 12
Joined: 27 Jul 2020, 20:35

Re: Newbie heels question

Postby Gregovic » 23 Oct 2020, 08:47

That really depends on you and is hard to answer as an outsider. For practical "walking for hours without too much bother" the 2 inch courts would be much easier to handle. There is plenty of people that could do it in 4 inch heels to but, for several reasons, I'm not one of them. If you really want the I'm clearly wearing heels feeling and be reminded of that every step, then the 4 inch heels would be the way to go.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
User avatar
Gregovic
****
 
Posts: 655
Joined: 26 Mar 2016, 20:31
Location: Netherlands

Re: Newbie heels question

Postby Melissa Melons » 23 Oct 2020, 09:45

Thank you. I want to be "bothered" and reminded. And I don't expect to be able to do a days housework the first time I put them on either. I just don't want to put them on and be in unintentional self bondage!
But you make it sound like I could manage.
Melissa Melons
*
 
Posts: 12
Joined: 27 Jul 2020, 20:35

Re: Newbie heels question

Postby Gregovic » 23 Oct 2020, 10:23

For me the 4inch heels are the limit of what I can practically walk in and do anything. So I think 4 inch heels, if they fit well and stay on your feet should be managable yes.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
User avatar
Gregovic
****
 
Posts: 655
Joined: 26 Mar 2016, 20:31
Location: Netherlands

Re: Newbie heels question

Postby Sergio » 23 Oct 2020, 10:31

Go for the larger heels but don't set yourself too ambitious a target time for the first wear. If you're locking them on with keys under the control of a timer you can always start the session again if you didn't feel sufficiently challenged.

Don't forget to go for a size larger than you normally wear, two sizes if you have wide feet. You can always tighten the straps or put a liner in if you find them loose but too tight and they just won't be wearable. (Guess how I know this?)
Sergio
**
 
Posts: 140
Joined: 26 Mar 2016, 16:07
Location: UK, London

Re: Newbie heels question

Postby kinbaku » 23 Oct 2020, 15:51

If you still have old shoes lying around, you can also make heels from wood that you systematically saw shorter until you find the right size in which you can easily stay in for a few hours.
That way you have the right size that you can buy.
kinbaku
****
 
Posts: 766
Joined: 10 Jan 2020, 19:26
Location: Belgium

Re: Newbie heels question

Postby Melissa Melons » 23 Oct 2020, 22:30

Well in the end I bought a pair of size 12 court shoes with four inch heels. I cannot wait for them to arrive! Thanks for the advice, I'll be sure to let you know how I get on
Melissa Melons
*
 
Posts: 12
Joined: 27 Jul 2020, 20:35

Re: Newbie heels question

Postby Natasha Belle » 20 Nov 2020, 23:37

Sergio wrote:Go for the larger heels but don't set yourself too ambitious a target time for the first wear. If you're locking them on with keys under the control of a timer you can always start the session again if you didn't feel sufficiently challenged.

Don't forget to go for a size larger than you normally wear, two sizes if you have wide feet. You can always tighten the straps or put a liner in if you find them loose but too tight and they just won't be wearable. (Guess how I know this?)


Melissa Melons wrote:Well in the end I bought a pair of size 12 court shoes with four inch heels. I cannot wait for them to arrive! Thanks for the advice, I'll be sure to let you know how I get on


That's great advice Sergio Thank You from me too. :hi:

I'll let you be the test subject as I'm about to try real heels for the first time too. :D I'm also a UK10 may I ask what you're getting out of interest, I promise not to clash :rofl:
Natasha Belle
*
 
Posts: 16
Joined: 13 Jun 2019, 07:50

Re: Newbie heels question

Postby Natybound » 21 Nov 2020, 09:48

Melissa Melons wrote:I'm going to purchase my first pair of heels today but I'm not sure whether to go for a pair of four inch open toes or two inch court shoes?

The last time I wore heels was 30 years ago but I have no idea what height they were and besides I was a lot fitter and supple back then!

I intend to lock them on and wear for at least a few hours while doing my chores as a maid and my obvious choice is the four inch sandals, but will they be practical? It goes without saying that I don't expect (or wish) to be comfortable but I don't want it to be the case that I'm immobile for hours (well that will happen as well, but I want that to be of my own making!)

I'm size 10uk and both pairs are the same if that has any relevance.


Hi Melissa. Open toes can definitely be a little more comfortable than court shoes, although what will cause you the most discomfort will be high heels, especially if you have spent a long time not wearing them. Maybe it's better to start with something lower. In these links you can get information that may be useful to you:

How to find your first pair of heels
Tips for walking in heels
User avatar
Natybound
**
 
Posts: 163
Joined: 18 Jun 2020, 19:05

Re: Newbie heels question

Postby vm1971 » 23 Nov 2020, 18:16

The bigger the shoe size, the less angle a high heel will have to cause you suffering.

I like to shop with my eyes and suffer with my feet. Mind you, I'm not really on my feet that long before getting into a hogtie.
User avatar
vm1971
**
 
Posts: 55
Joined: 09 Mar 2017, 09:04


Return to Crossdressing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests