Went shopping today

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
ubnt

Went shopping today

Post by ubnt »

This afternoon I got some courage and went shopping for a some pantyhose, a short skirt and a shirt.
Went to the first shop and after a little walking around looking I asked for help to find what I was looking for. An chinese mid aged women came to help... as I was explaining her what I was looking for and she showing me what they had I asked for a bigger size since it was for me. She completely changed her posture and lost all interest in helping me, what a deal breaker :facepalm:
After a few other shops asking and looking I found some pieces I liked, not really matched great but I'm not small and is hard to find girl clothes in my size.
On one of the shops, when I asked for help finding a short skirt the girl asked if it was for me, what exactly I was looking for and smiled. Unfortunately after showing me all they had, there was nothing to my taste.

This is what I ended up with
Attachments
IMG_20221204_205046_641x1080.jpg
bounddosster

Re: Went shopping today

Post by bounddosster »

I quite like that but not the shoes, can you actually walk in them?
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
ubnt

Post by ubnt »

Thanks,
My wardrobe is almost inexistent. Yes I can walk fine in them, there was some discomfort at first but now is quite fine at least around the house.

Next shoes will be probably single sole heels to keep my height a little lower and more discrete but with the same heel elevation. I like feel of my feet inclined like that.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

ubnt wrote:Next shoes will be probably single sole heels to keep my height a little lower and more discrete but with the same heel elevation. I like feel of my feet inclined like that.
Maybe buy also a narrow skirt by the next shoes, so that you can only take small steps. :mrgreen:
Although I also like this skirt.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

ubnt wrote: Next shoes will be probably single sole heels to keep my height a little lower and more discrete but with the same heel elevation. I like feel of my feet inclined like that.
Single sole not only looks better, but you get full points for height (platform height counts zero toward score in my book, I only count the heel/toe incline in inches) and you have a lower center of gravity for better braking and handling in the turns.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ubnt

Post by ubnt »

kinbaku wrote:
ubnt wrote:Next shoes will be probably single sole heels to keep my height a little lower and more discrete but with the same heel elevation. I like feel of my feet inclined like that.
Maybe buy also a narrow skirt by the next shoes, so that you can only take small steps. :mrgreen:
Although I also like this skirt.
Like a pencil skirt? :P
ubnt

Post by ubnt »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
ubnt wrote: Next shoes will be probably single sole heels to keep my height a little lower and more discrete but with the same heel elevation. I like feel of my feet inclined like that.
Single sole not only looks better, but you get full points for height (platform height counts zero toward score in my book, I only count the heel/toe incline in inches) and you have a lower center of gravity for better braking and handling in the turns.
I bought with platform because I wanted a really high heel but also read that with platform they were a lot more comfortable,I was afraid that I was not able to walk in them... I had no experience before...
Next one will be some 12cm stiletto pumps, lets hope I can walk in them
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

ubnt wrote:[single solve vs platform]
I'd note that given the same heel rise, single soles are safer; if your foot tips, the platforms add significantly to the leverage applied to your ankle - back in the '90s when thick platforms were fashionable, ankle injuries were common, even with low or flat heeled shoes. That said, accidents aside, platforms tend to be a little easier on the foot, as they tend to have a but more cushioning and be shaped to better let the toe roll around as you take a step.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

ruru67 wrote:
ubnt wrote:[single solve vs platform]
I'd note that given the same heel rise, single soles are safer; if your foot tips, the platforms add significantly to the leverage applied to your ankle - back in the '90s when thick platforms were fashionable, ankle injuries were common, even with low or flat heeled shoes. That said, accidents aside, platforms tend to be a little easier on the foot, as they tend to have a but more cushioning and be shaped to better let the toe roll around as you take a step.
What Ruru said. That's why I don't use platforms. No extra points scored. Like I said, only the ball to heel difference counts to me.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ubnt

Post by ubnt »

I should have joined here before buying them and ask for help. I was eager to have some high heels at the time...
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

ubnt wrote:Like a pencil skirt? :P
Yes, that is the purpose. :twisted:
Only small steps possible in your heels and your hips moving back and forth with every step. :P
ubnt

Post by ubnt »

Sounds fun to me, I will start looking.