Training high heels

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
Gregovic

Re: Training high heels

Post by Gregovic »

ubnt wrote:Those ones are almost vertical, they are almost like ballet heels.

8hours a day would be a dream, but almost impossible for me to accomplish. I'm in a closet that is inside a closet and can't see a way out :roll:

I really need to be able to stand in flats everyday because of my job. Wouldn't this girl be able to start lowering the heels a bit at a time and doing some stretching exercises to be back to "normal"? It would take time but...
I don't think shortening tendons is anything you'll have to worry about if you're not wearing tall heels every day. So likely for you it's not really a problem

As to the maximum height of heels the way I've seen to see if heels are 'too tall' for long period wear is that the maximum height is when you can stand up straight with knees fully straight and still raise the heels of the floor (if only a tiny bit) by extending your ankle a little. If you can't do that without bending your knees then the heels are too tall to walk and stand in. While there are ways to stretch this it's a slow process and will require lots and lots of patience. (Mostly it's basic stretches like this example). Some people simply won't ever be able to get to that fully en-pointe position with their foot (For me it's impossible on the left side after I broke that ankle years ago, I can NEARLY get there on the right)

The initial ache (and possibly pain and cramping) in your calves as you wear heals for the first time is just your body not used to this. The calf muscles suddenly have to work in a much further contracted position from your normal walking gate that you've been using for most of your life up to this point and just like what happens if you try to run a 10k for the first time, if you're untrained and not used to running you'll find you have a lot of muscles that complain about it :mrgreen: . The way through this is training. Start by wearing your high heels for short periods until you get that aching feeling, then switch to something with a lower (or no) heel. Do that regularly and you'll find your the period you can wear your high heels starts getting longer and longer after a while.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
ubnt

Post by ubnt »

I can do that, stand up with the knees straight and lift the heel a little bit.

But you can still wear high heels, right?

I'm trying to stand in high heels at least 30 to 60min everyday, I'm doing that since last Friday. Actually I'm wearing them right now.
Right now the arch appears to be the worst part.
Attachments
IMG_20221201_221436_810x1080.jpg
Last edited by ubnt on 01 Dec 2022, 23:21, edited 1 time in total.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

ubnt wrote:I can do that, stand up with the knees straight and lift the heel a little bit.

But you can still wear high heels, right?

I'm trying to stand in high heels at least 30 to 60min everyday, I'm doing that since last Friday. Actually I'm wearing them right now.
Right now the arch appears to be the worst part.
Yes, I can still wear heels. I can get just about up to a 5.5" without a platform (at a men's size 10,5), though my usual heels are more like 3 to 4 inches since I can walk in those much much easier. If I wear heels that tall I too get cramped and aching calfs and arches after a while (I can probably make it a few hours by now, but that took training). Just give it time and don't expect miracles, it'll take a while for your body to adept. Don't over do it, give your body time to recover too.
ubnt

Post by ubnt »

5.5inch is plenty. I think mine are about 4.7 inch elevation or something like that. For me is huge

Do you think everyday is overdoing it right now?
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

I'd probably take a rest every few days but if you can consistently do an hour every day without it feeling more and more difficult you're probably fine.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I am not saying ANYONE should do 8 hours a day in heels, but I think if you theoretically wanted to, it would not cause the kind of damage that lady did. I only told that story so everyone can be aware of it, and spot the signs to know what to do.
I am actually very much support employees' rights to not ever be forced to wear heels as a work uniform.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

ubnt wrote: What do you mean with this "Yep, your Achilles and calves won't be used to being that loose"?? That I will not be able to be comfortable without shorten the tendons and calves?
Simply that as you point your foot down, you relax your calf and Achilles tendon. They''re not used to being fully relaxed like that; normally when relaxed, the muscles pulling a joint are both in tension to some degree; fully extending your foot relaxes the muscle more than it's used to, so it is no longer in tension. When it's like that, it's hard to further extend the foot (e.g. to take off from your back-step), because there's no more space to contract your calf muscle. That's a big part of why wearing heels is tiring; you have to do a lot more work to get that little extra bit of tension.

Simple exercise will help this. Try standing in your heels and lifting the heel off the ground - lift, hold, lower, repeat.
How do I hyper-extend the foot?
I mean pointing your foot down even more than wearing heels would. for example, kneel on the floor or bed, grip the toes of your feet, and lift upward, so that the muscles and tendons through the shins and insteps are stretched. Do that for a few minutes a day and you'll stretch things out enough that they don't hurt as much.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

ruru67 wrote:I mean pointing your foot down even more than wearing heels would. for example, kneel on the floor or bed, grip the toes of your feet, and lift upward, so that the muscles and tendons through the shins and insteps are stretched. Do that for a few minutes a day and you'll stretch things out enough that they don't hurt as much.
It's good to do this as a warm up before getting into your heels. This way you can already loosen your muscles and they just get into the posture without your entire body weight burdening your feet.
ubnt

Post by ubnt »

Thank you guys for all the help.

Today I did some stretching as suggested and now I'm writing this standing on my high heels, walking a bit from time to time. I'm trying to do this everyday.
I think it's a little better than last week but still far from as I want.

I think I feel a little less pressure on my toes now.

Does anyone want to suggest a self-bondage scenario to help my training? :gag:
Shannon SteelSlave

Lock them on. It's heaven. (or hell)
main-qimg-42278b4fbffed07fa20fa9cfef459580.jpg
Try this: (Not really, neck bondage, especially in solo play is a no-no) But maybe some modification
6947d29f5ada0335bffc61c845625b68 - Copy.jpg
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
ubnt

Post by ubnt »

I don't think I can endure any acceptable length of time like that. At least for now...
However, locking the heels on for some times looks good to me :D
Shannon SteelSlave

Combine it with some of these ideas to prevent cheating by just sitting on the couch. viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14482
Sometimes I use a clip on pedometer and require that a number of steps be taken in a day. If I am behind schedule, I can always do some treadmill time.
👠👠
ubnt

Post by ubnt »

That can be an good idea,thank you :)
Just curiosity, but how many steps can you take in a day in very high high heels?
ubnt

Post by ubnt »

Today did almost 4h on high heels, some sitting here and there but most of the time I was standing or walking around the house.
As said before I'm trying to wear them a bit every single day, I think it's working.
I can still feel some pressure on my toes after a while and the achiles a bit compressed but nothing like it was at first.
ubnt

Post by ubnt »

Right now I'm collared and chained to a post in a corner of my room in my high heels, also fully dressed.´
Timer padlock set for 2h.
I'm also using clover clamps to spice the session a bit but I can remove them anytime if they become too painful.

edit:
2h later and my feet are "Ok" only a little pain in the ball from compression I guess.