I must stop it.

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

I must stop it.

Post by restricted »

I must really stop buying skirts etc. Now I have biught those three it makes a total of 4 dresses,13 skirts, 9 petticoats, 3 blouses and a jumper and of course I can wear my own T shirts over a bra, 4 wigs, 1 pair of earrings.

But skirts are so comfortable...........
Last edited by restricted on 18 Sep 2022, 11:55, edited 1 time in total.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: I must stop it.

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Are you looking for help? Afraid I might not be much help. You have your skirts, I have my shoes. You might be able to help us finish the holiday song this Holiday with one of those lines though.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
restricted

Post by restricted »

More female clothes than male. Two girls who know abiout me (shame they live too far away) knew I drove 240 miles dressed as a nun to see a woman and they said they hoped she kept my clothes from me. Sadly she didn't.

Still, I suppose if there is a vicars and tarts party going on......... :rofl:
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Shannon SteelSlave

I will do a shoe inventory of practical versus only high fashion and get back to you. Not sure where all of my clogs and sandals go in that organizing. This might take a while.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

I feel you there. Pretty sure my female attire now outnumbers and outweighs my male wardrobe too. I definitely have way more heels and womens shoes than mens footwear. I don't evn have a full inventory off the top of my head. Doing a quick count (without getting up to look) I get to 12 maids dresses, 5 or 6 normal womens dresses, 8 skirts, 7 blouses, 3 womens polo shirts, 5 or so womens shirts, 5 different vests and sweaters, 4 sets of petticoats of differing lengths, each set consisting of a number of petticoats of the same length I wear on top of each other to add volume (who doesn't love some extra poof to their skirts or dresses?), a whole pile of bras in 2 sizes (one for my usual breast forms and one for breast plate with a larger bust size), a stack of womens undies of several descriptions, 5 garter belts, a whole bin full of stockings, tights and other legwear, an assortment of different corsets, a collection of shapewear.... Pretty sure I'm still missing a whole bunch of stuff. And that's all just the clothing. Maybe I do have a problem :shock: (I have reduced my buying considerably lately though. I think I'm pretty much full up on what I'd ever need for a long time to come and I often can talk myself out of buying more stuff by simply telling myself: "No, that's way too similar to that other dress/skirt/top/thing you own".
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Shannon SteelSlave

I thank god I don't need every colour of pump, strappy, clog, and boot that I own. :roll: Black works for me.
👠👠
restricted

Post by restricted »

The trouble with trying to stop it, is that female clothing feels so soft and comfortable. One day I must pluck up corouge to go into a shop and buy a skirt or blouse and ask the assistant for her opinion...It will give her a laugh if nothing else...... :oops:
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

Early in my journey, I would probably look awkward browsing and often get asked “do you need any help?” or “is it for a present?”. I’d been just as awkward in replying “I’m just looking” or “yes”!! I wish I’d had the courage to be honest!! :)
restricted

Post by restricted »

This morning in a long thick skirt with petticoat, my legs were so warm. More than they are in trousers. So again, I must stop but I can't. :?
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

restricted wrote:So again, I must stop but I can't. :?
Don't worry, be happy.
Or like you said: "You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order."
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I will do a shoe inventory of practical versus only high fashion and get back to you. Not sure where all of my clogs and sandals go in that organizing. This might take a while.
Looking forward to seeing your organised heel collection. Will you go by heel height or colour? :rofl:
Shannon SteelSlave

Height. Someone remind me to do this, might have time tonight. Be home in about 10 hours.
👠👠
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Height. Someone remind me to do this, might have time tonight. Be home in about 10 hours.
Late reminder :rofl: :rofl:
[
Shannon SteelSlave

Thanks. I'll do it now. But then, I got to get to work upstairs. I want that floor done by holiday. I hope breaking out the 'kicks does distract me.
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

Shannon's Collection October 2022.jpg
From Highest to Lowest.
👠👠