Anyone fancy a virtual shopping trip?…

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
BoundInKasugai

Re: Anyone fancy a virtual shopping trip?…

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Black clothes are great! Not convinced by the beige, but the blue is nice too. Do you have a top in mind to combine it with?
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

I’ll probably wear with with a fitted jumper or a white shirt with my denim jacket and open toe block heel shoes.

Seems like black is the most popular choice!
restricted

Post by restricted »

Hannah_G wrote:Ooh, I do like that green high-necked top. It’s a winner for sure!!
Now have the jumper on order and matching khaki bra and panties.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Hannah_G wrote:I’ll probably wear with with a fitted jumper or a white shirt with my denim jacket and open toe block heel shoes.
The blue one with the white shirt and denim jacket might be a nice combo! Do they give you a discount if you buy two? :mrgreen:
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

Haha!! Sadly no option for multi-buys!! :lol:
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

bound_jenny wrote:
Hannah_G wrote:https://www.johnlewis.com/mango-a-line- ... t/p6270255

I really just can’t decide on colour!!!
For a long, long dress like that, you want a dark color. Basic black is great, but that navy blue looks good too.

Jenny.
I like the blue but I can't help but think that it would make me look short if its a back top and navy blue skirt, contrasting colours I can sometimes get away with. I know I am short its just I don't want emphasise it more.
A black dress backless or low back can make me look taller, or if its a dress with a full back but long or mid calve length and a split up the side makes my legs look nice and long.

Lisa
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

I’m lucky that I’m pretty tall for a girl, but I’ve really short legs! :oops: And, because of sport, they aren’t the prettiest! I’d love to wear a dress that is glamorous with a long spilt, but just don’t have the confidence for that look :cry:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Hannah_G wrote:Haha!! Sadly no option for multi-buys!! :lol:
And for a group discount if we order something with at least 10 BoundAnna members? :lol: :rofl:
Just an idea that came to my mind, but you never know what is possible. :wink:
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Lisahs3 wrote:I like the blue but I can't help but think that it would make me look short if its a back top and navy blue skirt, contrasting colours I can sometimes get away with. I know I am short its just I don't want emphasise it more.
A black dress backless or low back can make me look taller, or if its a dress with a full back but long or mid calve length and a split up the side makes my legs look nice and long.

Lisa
Perhaps something like this in blue with a black corset and mitts plus silver 'jewellery' would suit madame :?: It would show off her figure and legs nicely, polite conversation and drinking and eating could be a problem :twisted:
Attachments
'Friend' on full ....jpg
'Friend' on full ....jpg (8.29 KiB) Viewed 637 times
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

I’ve ordered the long black skirt :D

Also ordered a nice blue and cream jumper with a long flared black cotton skirt! That’s the autumn wardrobe sorted :D
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

JIMDINI wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:I like the blue but I can't help but think that it would make me look short if its a back top and navy blue skirt, contrasting colours I can sometimes get away with. I know I am short its just I don't want emphasise it more.

Lisa
Perhaps something like this in blue with a black corset and mitts plus silver 'jewellery' would suit madame :?: It would show off her figure and legs nicely, polite conversation and drinking and eating could be a problem :twisted:
LOL

Yes that does look fun but very frustrating and mean too keeping me from the wine. Not something I could wear on a Friday after work!
Monday would be a good gag day because it stops the moaning about starting the new working wee.
Friday I want the freedom to destress and relax :rofl:

Lisa
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Lisahs3 wrote:Friday I want the freedom to destress and relax :rofl:

Lisa
For your Friday evening: a good shower with red wine. :lol:
Wine_Evening_Shower.jpg
Wine_Evening_Shower.jpg (28.6 KiB) Viewed 585 times
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

kinbaku wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:Friday I want the freedom to destress and relax :rofl:

Lisa
For your Friday evening: a good shower with red wine. :lol:
Wine_Evening_Shower.jpg
LOL :rofl: Oh my goodness! I am not that bad, am I?
Do I talk about wine that much? I think I might actually :oops:

I do sometimes have this little shower scene I do when I come home from work on a Friday but that doesn't happen very often anymore, yay!
It does involve a shower but not in that way :rofl:

Lisa
restricted

Post by restricted »

My High neck green T shirt is here along with the darker of the two skirts.

I need a black beret and some white socks and Mary Janes so I can become a girl guide. Then some boots to be a freedom fighter. Khaki bra and panties on their way.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

I got round to trying on my new skirt today. I’m not quite sure who it’s made for, but even with it pulled up to my armpits it was dragging on the floor :facepalm: