Has anybody tried it?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

Has anybody tried it?

Post by restricted »

I had an idea some time ago but forgot all about it until I read a method of saving a bulge if wearing tight skirts.

I have some panty girdles but although they do stop the bulge, they also stop the sensual feel of a petticoat or skirt. So I have ordered a bikini bottom as they are stronger than panties and I am hoping as they are as small as panties (or smaller in some cases) it will hold my cock nice and snuggly between my legs. I'll let you know.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
restricted

Re: Has anybody tried it?

Post by restricted »

It arrived today. I'm buying more. The bikini bottom feels lovely and extremely comfortable. Everything held in with nothing escaping... :rofl:
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

A long time ago I did it with very narrow swim shorts, but never with a bikini bottom. :facepalm:
restricted

Post by restricted »

For some reason, unlike panties, it seems to hold everything in. It feels comfortable. I will get some more.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

restricted wrote:For some reason, unlike panties, it seems to hold everything in. It feels comfortable. I will get some more.
And perhaps adding the matching bra.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
wayne

Post by wayne »

There are youtube channels where some people want to make all clothing gender neutral and others say men can wear dresses and skirts. To get me
to wear a dress. it would have to be snug around the neck and zip up in the back. then add a light weight steal chain to go around the neck
and padlock the zipper to the chain. Once I'm locked in the dress I'll have to wear it as specially if I don't have a key to the padlock.
Give me a padlock and I might use it to lock a skirt on bu never be able to get it off. or I could put on bright pink shorts with draw string,
pull the draw string tight and tie a knot that a boy scout can't untie and I would be stuck in those shorts.
wayne

Post by wayne »

wayne wrote:There are youtube channels where some people want to make all clothing gender neutral and others say men can wear dresses and skirts. To get me
to wear a dress. it would have to be snug around the neck and zip up in the back. then add a light weight steal chain to go around the neck
and padlock the zipper to the chain. Once I'm locked in the dress I'll have to wear it as specially if I don't have a key to the padlock.
Give me a padlock and I might use it to lock a skirt on bu never be able to get it off. or I could put on bright pink shorts with draw string,
pull the draw string tight and tie a knot that a boy scout can't untie and I would be stuck in those shorts.
I think there was a link somewhere that sowed an illustration that showed how a thin cable and padlock can be used to lock someone in a dress.
Where is that link?
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

wayne wrote:I think there was a link somewhere that sowed an illustration that showed how a thin cable and padlock can be used to lock someone in a dress.
Where is that link?
this one?
restricted

Post by restricted »

kinbaku wrote:
wayne wrote:I think there was a link somewhere that sowed an illustration that showed how a thin cable and padlock can be used to lock someone in a dress.
Where is that link?
this one?
Good idea, but for the neck a cable (zip) tie could be used instead of a chain (or several little ones joined up) It will need cutting off. Or use the cable tie instead of the lock.

If you put a chain around the waist, why not cover the lock or just the keys in shrink wrap and you know what a curse it is trying to open. Maybe drop all your scissors in a bowl and freeze it so you can't cut the shrink wrap until the scissors are free.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

restricted wrote:If you put a chain around the waist, why not cover the lock or just the keys in shrink wrap and you know what a curse it is trying to open. Maybe drop all your scissors in a bowl and freeze it so you can't cut the shrink wrap until the scissors are free.
This padlock (red circle) around the pin of the belt was almost invisible, yet very secure.
I had left the key at home, which meant that I could not unbutton my pants when I was outside in the woods. I had very tightened the belt so that it certainly could not be lowered over my hips.

Of course this also goes with a skirt that has rings at the top where you can put a belt through. :wink:
restricted

Post by restricted »

New bikini bottom has arrived. It's not so silky but it is stronger and the crotch is slightly wider so nothing slips out and it hildes everything in and my cock is held back. It's bright pink. :oops:
Last edited by restricted on 03 Oct 2022, 09:43, edited 1 time in total.
wayne

Post by wayne »

I say if your going to wear a skirt, that is the way to go. I personally would want something to wear under the skirt and is the same color and
keep the genitals secure and well hidden. As far as the skirt goes, anyone who insists on me wearing one best make sure it's locked on tight
then lock the shackles on me and keep the keys where I can't get at them.
restricted

Post by restricted »

Bikini bottom and skirt both in Khaki. The wind lifted the skirt revealing the bikini. I felt like Marilyn but my skirt was shorter. :oops:
JulieAnn99

Post by JulieAnn99 »

If you wore a turtleneck dress (or unitard), you could sew a locking collar inside the folds at the neck. The only thing which would show, not to people in front, is the small padlock.
And if you want to be more secure, make it a combination luggage lock so you have to ask someone else to free you. [I did that one time!]