What are you wearing right now?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
Karren

Re: What are you wearing right now?

Post by Karren »

BoundInKasugai wrote:
Karren wrote:Bought a new sheer long sleeve body suit at Target.... with a DIY open cup shelf bra and waist clincher...
Oh wow, nice combination, fits very well together!
Thanks! Your too sweet!
I reject your reality and substitute my own….......

My Kinky Photos —— https://ibb.co/album/n30dgX
restricted

Post by restricted »

Black bra and panties. Black nylon midi petticoat and a black midi skirt, black T shirt.. I have to go out soon so I can't do too much, but it was lovely sitting in the garden in the sunshine.

I don't understand why people get revolted by the sight of a man in a skirt. It's comfortable, can be smart and keeps everyything hidden (well, nearly all the time) The sensatiions on the legs are lovely, especially when the wind is blowing. People who condemn us should try it and tell the truth.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

restricted wrote: It's comfortable, can be smart and keeps everyything hidden (well, nearly all the time) The sensatiions on the legs are lovely, especially when the wind is blowing.
Absolutely. Just ask Marilyn
index.jpg
index.jpg (2.79 KiB) Viewed 814 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

restricted wrote:I don't understand why people get revolted by the sight of a man in a skirt. It's comfortable, can be smart and keeps everyything hidden (well, nearly all the time) The sensatiions on the legs are lovely, especially when the wind is blowing. People who condemn us should try it and tell the truth.
I agree don't knock it until you've tried it and been honest with yourself about it. Personally, I'm sitting out in a shaded spot of the garden naked, so I can't claim to be "keeping everything hidden". :lol:
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

restricted wrote:People who condemn us should try it and tell the truth.
True!
Just walked around the house naked all night last night with only a dressing gown on.
If someone rings the bell, you just make sure that the dressing gown remains properly closed. :shock: :facepalm: :rofl:
Nice and refreshing and no one can take offense.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
restricted wrote:People who condemn us should try it and tell the truth.
True!
Just walked around the house naked all night last night with only a dressing gown on.
If someone rings the bell, you just make sure that the dressing gown remains properly closed. :shock: :facepalm: :rofl:
Nice and refreshing and no one can take offense.
When you say around the house do you mean walking around the outside of the house or just hanging out inside?

I was naked in the garden this morning and then had to dress to fetch my wife home. Had a snack during which we discussed how hot it was. My wife then joked I should strip off, so I did. Just spent the afternoon working upstairs prepping the spare bedroom for plastering. The room has a 6' x4' window overlooking the road and six neighbouring houses. As I'm doing renovation work in there the window has no covering so the room is open to look into. I spent five hours working in there often right in front of the window. I found it very exciting and thrilling. I don't think I was seen by anyone but as the windows were open I could hear people about.
I'm still naked now with my wife clothed sitting around while a meal cook.

From now on I'm going to take all my wife's jokes seriously, it's more fun.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:When you say around the house do you mean walking around the outside of the house or just hanging out inside?
Mostly indoors, but every now and then I go outside to empty the mailbox, for example. Just to enjoy the wind that blows. :mrgreen:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
bounddosster wrote:When you say around the house do you mean walking around the outside of the house or just hanging out inside?
Mostly indoors, but every now and then I go outside to empty the mailbox, for example. Just to enjoy the wind that blows. :mrgreen:
:rofl: , I can just imagine your mailbox sitting there stuffed full of mail while you additively watch the weather forecasts to see which would be the best day to go out and get a thrill.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:don't knock it until you've tried it and been honest with yourself about it.
I've said that many, many times about corsets.

When someone does try it, the reactions go from :shock: to :? and finally to :D .

Inevitably, they end up liking it. A very few say they don't, but I suspect there are other inhibitions behind that.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Karren

Post by Karren »

bound_jenny wrote:

Jenny.
That’s because corsets are amazing!!

bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Karren wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:

Jenny.
That’s because corsets are amazing!!
You got that right! 8)

Jenny.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

The other day my doctor told me to improve my posture by being more upright. As soon as he said it I was thinking of corsets and Jenny. So much so that I missed his next question and he had to repeat it. I have not yet dared type the words "posture training" into my search box.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:The other day my doctor told me to improve my posture by being more upright. As soon as he said it I was thinking of corsets and Jenny. So much so that I missed his next question and he had to repeat it. I have not yet dared type the words "posture training" into my search box.
A corset will definitely improve your posture. Not that you have any choice! :twisted:

It did fix a bad back I used to have before I started wearing corsets. Strengthened it even.

Also great for shoveling snow. But that's the practical side.

For us ladies, it's the fun side that puts the cherry on the sundae. Eye-popping stares, dropped jaws, and the occasional elbowed ribs by the starer's wife or girlfriend. The older gents love it, holding the door open for me, and all those other gallant chivalrous gestures, performed with a nice glint in the eyes. :love:

Loving every minute of it. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Karren

Post by Karren »

bound_jenny wrote:
For us ladies, it's the fun side that puts the cherry on the sundae. Eye-popping stares, dropped jaws, and the occasional elbowed ribs by the starer's wife or girlfriend. The older gents love it, holding the door open for me, and all those other gallant chivalrous gestures, performed with a nice glint in the eyes. :love:

Loving every minute of it. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
I would so love to be able to so that too, Jenny! sigh.....

A few years ago....
corset.jpg

Karren

Post by Karren »

But tonight, shelf bra with additional straps and attached choker made from an old bra, waist clincher, lightweight girdle and long sleeved sheer body stocking.....
sheer top choker.jpg