My ultimate fantasy

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
Louise_69

My ultimate fantasy

Post by Louise_69 »

How exactly should a sissy spend his evening? How about all dressed up like a total slut - heels, wig and a pretty little dress, tied to a tree in the woods, gagged, blindfolded and left helpless waiting for her humiliating fate? Yes that sounds just about perfect to me. I've picked out the perfect outfit for you and the perfect tree to tie you to. I've dragged you to the middle of nowhere to leave you bound and gagged and with no hope of escape. I'm going to leave you here, terrified and helpless but don't worry sissy - you won't be alone for long. I'm going to sell your location to whatever horny perverts are willing to pay for them. Soon you'll start to hear footsteps in the woods around you as my customers search for their purchase. You're going to be found and you're going to be - by strangers all night long. Guys who want to get their cocks sucked by a helplessly bound sissy in the woods. I'm going to be selling your location so cheaply - you're going to get an endless stream of men arriving to gangfuck you like the sissy-victim you are. It's going to be a long long night in the woods for you sissy! :twisted:
kinbaku

Re: My ultimate fantasy

Post by kinbaku »

You can do viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13756&p=104632#p104630 in your sexy lingerie or completely naked and imagine yourself in that forest. :rofl:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Here's another : https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_scen_ ... bound.html
The first one I had in mind, but she was complaining about her aching knees. But a chain around the ankle and a tree with a time lock is of course always possible.
At night in the dark forest with all kinds of strange sounds. :mrgreen:

An interesting version is where you sit the other way around - facing the tree, so you have to constantly hug the tree. :rofl:
Karren

Post by Karren »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Here's another : https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_scen_ ... bound.html
Think I would wear something nicer (prettier... sexier...) than a dress made from black plastic bags and sticky tape.
I reject your reality and substitute my own….......

My Kinky Photos —— https://ibb.co/album/n30dgX
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Karren wrote:
Think I would wear something nicer (prettier... sexier...) than a dress made from black plastic bags and sticky tape.
I'll bet you could rock it, K.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Karren wrote:Think I would wear something nicer (prettier... sexier...)
Notify me when you do it, so I can come and take a nice picture of it to hang above my bed. :facepalm:
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

A very suggestive proposal. Too bad my pantyhose wouldn't survive that tree (although that's probably the least of the things I should worry about at the moment). :lol:
Louise_69

Post by Louise_69 »

Wow... A while since i have posted been a little tied up :gag:
Just had a fun 2 hour walk in the forest.
I got dressed in my favourite pink bra and pink thong some lovely soft black tights along with some tight jeans and a pink hoodie with a pouch pocket on the front next i put on some ladies pink walking boots. Placed a key to a pad lock in the kitchen draw grabbed my harness gag a pink face covering the scarf type, a pink woolly hat and 2 tie wraps. And set off.
I walked through my estate onto a busy road and into the forest. (Approx 1 mile) then i walk for about 3 mile to a secluded part of the forest, i didn't see anybody.
Now for the fun bit. A put on my ball gag harness and the woolly hat and placed the face covering on. :gag:
Next i undid the button on my jeans, secured a tie wrap around each wrist placed them inside the pouch on the hoodie and snapped the padlock shut. Oooh the sense of excitement. I did it all quickly so i had no time to chicken out.
Now i was trapped with only one option to walk and get the key. I set off underestimating how difficult walking in a muddy forest with my hands tied infront of me was. I had to tread very carefully so my jeans didn't slip around my ankles. Took lots of concentration and wiggly to re adjust. Because i would not be pulling them back up :oops:
Also the face covering kept slipping so i had to keep re adjusting it using tree branches.
Then i spotted a dog walker coming towards me so i put my head down and kept walking. Has we passed i just nodded to him :oops:.
I felt so vulnerable. Which was awesome. After a very long walk because of the small careful steps to avoid my jeans falling down and passing several peolpe along the way. I arrived home. Phew.
I'm just sat now contemplating improving this scenario.
Please give me some suggestions. Be as cruel as you like :twisted:
I left a key to another padlock under a stone where a tied my hands. :P .
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Louise_69 wrote:Please give me some suggestions. Be as cruel as you like :twisted:
Drive to a forest you've never been to.
Put the key to your handcuffs in the car.
Close the car and connect the car key to your handcuffs.
Walk 2 miles into the forest and walk another mile around that place so that you no longer know where you are.
Tie and double-lock your handcuffs behind your back and look for your car by taking another road back.
Be careful that no one is walking behind you and can see the handcuffs.
Don't get completely lost. :mrgreen: :twisted:
meganisslut

Post by meganisslut »

Louise_69 wrote:How exactly should a sissy spend his evening? How about all dressed up like a total slut - heels, wig and a pretty little dress, tied to a tree in the woods, gagged, blindfolded and left helpless waiting for her humiliating fate? Yes that sounds just about perfect to me. I've picked out the perfect outfit for you and the perfect tree to tie you to. I've dragged you to the middle of nowhere to leave you bound and gagged and with no hope of escape. I'm going to leave you here, terrified and helpless but don't worry sissy - you won't be alone for long. I'm going to sell your location to whatever horny perverts are willing to pay for them. Soon you'll start to hear footsteps in the woods around you as my customers search for their purchase. You're going to be found and you're going to be - by strangers all night long. Guys who want to get their cocks sucked by a helplessly bound sissy in the woods. I'm going to be selling your location so cheaply - you're going to get an endless stream of men arriving to gangfuck you like the sissy-victim you are. It's going to be a long long night in the woods for you sissy! :twisted:
I would love to have this done to me.