What's your fantasy.

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.

Re: What's your fantasy.

Postby Arthur » 02 Jun 2021, 04:16

My fantasy is not all that complicated. First of all, chastity cage. Then I put on my black turtleneck catsuit, add a collar, and lock it in the back to the zipper.
Add a ballgag, also locked. Then I take a note into women-run fetish shop explaining that I am not allowed to talk and to buy the full set of steel manacles on the wall.
They put them on me, lock me up, and (as directed) put the keys in an envelope to be mailed to my home.
I drive carefully home and spend the next two days chained up, waiting for the darkness so I can check the mailbox which is across the street.
Arthur

Postby Natybound » 16 Jul 2021, 15:12

My wife when she found out that there was something called Onlyfans :rofl:

0022.jpg
Natybound

Postby bounddosster » 16 Jul 2021, 16:39

Arthur wrote:My fantasy is not all that complicated. First of all, chastity cage. Then I put on my black turtleneck catsuit, add a collar, and lock it in the back to the zipper.
Add a ballgag, also locked. Then I take a note into women-run fetish shop explaining that I am not allowed to talk and to buy the full set of steel manacles on the wall.
They put them on me, lock me up, and (as directed) put the keys in an envelope to be mailed to my home.
I drive carefully home and spend the next two days chained up, waiting for the darkness so I can check the mailbox which is across the street.

Using the mail for delaying release can be great fun. using it over weekends and holidays adds to the fun and delay. Always best to send a backup key as well and make sure the key is taped to a piece of thin card the size of the envelope so when it is moving around in the postal system the key doesn't punch a hole in the envelope.
Last one out, switch off the lights.
bounddosster

Previous

Return to Crossdressing