BONDOPOLY, A GAME IM MAKING!!!

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Ilikebondage

BONDOPOLY, A GAME IM MAKING!!!

Post by Ilikebondage »

Hi everyone not sure, if this post goes here, but anyways, I am trying to put together, a bondage monopoly game, no I dont want to use onyx, I just need some help with the cards that go in the middle,
I think 1 set of cards should be called dare cards, and the other set called public cards,
So dare cards are dare the person to do what is on that card, and the public cards are something the other players get to do to the person drawing from that card pile,
But here's the hard part,
I am looking for dares and tasks, etc... For the dare pile...
And I am looking for things the other players can do to the person drawing from the card pile,,,,
For this pile I was think of using so of the ideas from the dice game on the main site, but if someone can think of a better list for all the cards in this category, than by all means, let me know...

Thanks,
ILB.

Ps. I have the monopoly board all set, I changed the names etc... I am working on a version, where if you land on a property, u can buy it, or do the task to own it. So after it is done I will post my work and upload some pictures if I can...
Sir Cumference

Re: BONDOPOLY, A GAME IM MAKING!!!

Post by Sir Cumference »

I think "Spanking Twister" would be an easier place to start.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Dares... I assume the person drawing the card has to do the dare?
Maybe have 2 or 3 choices on each card, each with a "Give amount" if done,
and a "pay amount" if they chicken out...
IE:
-------------------------------------------------
"Dare card:
You are dared to:
A: when nude, walk past the open front window, 2x2d6 times. $30.00
B: When nude, wear a blindfold and open the front door, stand there for 10x 1d6 seconds. $100.00
Forfeit: $75.00
Select A or B before rolling dice.
If Forfeit is selected after throwing dice, it is doubled.
Must be held until nude, then done."
-----------------------------------------------

Something like this???
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Ilikebondage

Post by Ilikebondage »

I like that, idea, but I would need a list of dares for all the cards,
And i also need a list of things for the other set of cards I am calling them Bondage party cards
So the number of chance cards (dare cards) is 17,
And the number of community chest ( bondage / self bondage cards) is 17,

So I need a list of dares and a separate list for bondage/self-bondage

Just post as many as possible and I will select the best ones and add them to the game,,,

Thanks,
ILB
P.s. If u want to PM go a head thanks...
MSpike

Post by MSpike »

Assuming everyone starts fully dressed, dare cards like "Strip", "Get topless", "Get bottomless", "Take off (item of clothing)", would be needed, as well as "Put on handcuffs", "Put on collar", etc. . For the bondage set: "Remove his/her (item of clothing)", with several variations, and "Put on ball gag", "Put on ring gag", "Hogtie for 2 turns", "Tie hands behind back turns X die", "Wrist-to-ankle tie 3 turns", "Handcuff wrists to collar", "Nipple clips for X turns", plus whatever clothing and insertions fit within the players' limits. You might need 2 - 3 card sets: R, X, and XXX. Setting limits on the number of turns an item is used would allow reuse of the equipment that is "reusable", so you don't need a whole bondage shop for each player. You might specify in the rules that everyone brings his/her own gag and other "personal" items, plus other equipment for general use.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

check out CTI... Custom Tease Instructor... Lots of ideas, print the cards off on cardstock for durable playing cards.

sex scripts... several things to do... copied from Milovana.com
http://ss.deviatenow.com
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Ilikebondage

Post by Ilikebondage »

Thanks, ill check it out, and see what I can use,
And again thank you to all who have helped and is still helping,
ILB
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Would this be a good card or bad card?
download.jpg
download.jpg (12.04 KiB) Viewed 1853 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

As it says at the bottom of this card, you can always sell it when you are in prison to be able to stay longer in the prison. 8)
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I'm interested to know what happens to someone if they are sent to Jail, Do they have to go into some sort of bondage?

Years ago I played a kinky version of monopoly with a girlfriend and another girl. If my memory serves me right it involved things like:

To start with we each had to roll the dice to see how much money we got and when you ran out of money you had to sell items of your clothing.

You had to wear handcuffs and have your ankles bound if sent to jail.

If you landed on nothing person's property they got to choose whether you paid the fine or got a spanking, the amount was decided by the roll of a die.

There was a system of naked credits whereby you would win or lose a naked credit that represented a period of time that you had to stay naked whenever the person who held your credit demanded. This wasn't done during the game but afterward over the next two weeks. I seem to remember ending up being naked a lot at both of the girl's homes and a few other interesting places.

There was a strip card you could win from other players that meant if they held one of your strip cards they could present you with that card at any time, within set rules, and you had to strip naked for them then and there and give them your underwear which they could do with as they like. I recall a few of my strips had to be done in a shop fitting room, behind a skip bin, a store cupboard, our friend's car while parked in a public car park, in a wood, open fields, on the landing of my girlfriend's house when her mother was downstairs, the gardens of both girls and a summer house that belonged to my girlfriend's aunty when I was with the two girls and the Aunty went off to fetch us drinks. I remember that one as I only just got dressed in time before her return and my underwear finished up under the cushion of the Aunty's chair which she then sat on and the girls found most amusing.

I also seem to recall being handcuffed and the key being dropped out the window and me having to find it while naked.

There was also a Polaroid camera involved for some reason but I don't recall that.
Last edited by bounddosster on 07 Jan 2021, 18:23, edited 1 time in total.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Shannon SteelSlave

yes, distracting bondage that makes it more difficult to focus for 3 rounds.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

I've been distracted just by reading bounddosster's modified monopoly game. I don't think I can survive one game round. :facepalm:
Shannon SteelSlave

They did play a "strip Monopoly" in the 1st "Friday the 13th" movie, but I couldn't really understand it.
I would make jail harder to do each time, with more restrictive restraints required for each "offence". Maybe wrist cuffs must be worn for 3 turns the 1st time, then maybe hinge cuffs, and finally, the head and wrist yokes for the final stages. It might be a long game if many players have to move their token across the board trussed like that.
There are 2 things I know for sure. One is that I am great at "Monopoly". I am not saying I win every time, as there is some element of luck involved. I do not think I would win if someone were able to score Park Place and Boardwalk on the 1st run around the board, and then roll a double 3 to get the railroad and then on their next turn, double 5, double 5, then a roll of 10 to score the other 3. The 2nd thing I know, is that I get to play the race car token. Called it. Mine. Infinity. No take backs. Or else I'm not playing. Then I'll tell Mom you cheated. Actually, scratch that, Mom doesn't need to know. But still called it first.
Not sure if anyone wants to play against me or not, but this is a game that hardly matters whether or not you win, but how you play.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I would make jail harder to do each time, with more restrictive restraints required for each "offence".
Or when I have received my DG-Lab estim, for me a little more power each time. :twisted:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Then I'll tell Mom you cheated. Actually, scratch that, Mom doesn't need to know. But still called it first.
I would change the rules of the game in your monopoly box in order to win (like Captain Kirk took his exam at Star Trek). For example, the player with the race car has to skip a turn each time (replace tires in the pit stop). :mrgreen:
So you've read the future to say that I'm cheating. :rofl:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:I've been distracted just by reading bounddosster's modified monopoly game. I don't think I can survive one game round. :facepalm:
It was played a few times and as far as I remember and was good fun. I didn't get a hand in making it the two girls did that. The friend did have a boyfriend at the time but he never played with us. I can't remember why but I think he was not much fun (vanilla).
It must be nearly thirty years ago, this thread has brought back some great memories, only trouble is now I want to play again.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.