BONDOPOLY, A GAME IM MAKING!!!

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: BONDOPOLY, A GAME IM MAKING!!!

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

We'll figure something out, patience.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:The 2nd thing I know, is that I get to play the race car token. Called it. Mine. Infinity. No take backs.
I baggs the top hat because I think it will be the easiest to push along when I'm in the yoke. I always seem to end up in jail, don't know why as I'm good lad really, honestly I am.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:I always seem to end up in jail, don't know why as I'm good lad really, honestly I am.
Precisely because you are such a good boy and because you love bondage, they reward you by putting you in jail a lot. :mrgreen:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

kinbaku wrote:I would change the rules of the game in your monopoly box in order to win (like Captain Kirk took his exam at Star Trek). For example, the player with the race car has to skip a turn each time (replace tires in the pit stop). :mrgreen:
So you've read the future to say that I'm cheating.
Temporal mechanics and board games... :shock:

Messing with the time-space continuum can cause all sorts of anomalies, paradoxes, and other nasty things with names that are too long to post here. What Marty McFly did with the DeLorean is a walk in the park compared with some of this stuff.

So take great care what you do with your time machine. Keep your eyes on the matrix and don't text or gab on your cellphone. Wait until you come to a complete stop before releasing the controls.

And if one of your anomalies ruins my drapes or breaks my best china I'll sick a soliton wave on your ass.. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!