Back to life.....

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Rope marks. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
smbdjim1

Post by smbdjim1 »

What an interesting topic. I have also drifted many times into the "i wonder if he or she is......"

Just recently I was on the metro one morning during my commute and saw a beautiful young woman dressed in business skirt and blouse. She had seamed stockings and she bent over slightly to adjust her laptop bag. I caught a glimse of her garters and I also noticed she had what looked like "rope burn around her wrists and ankles. She had a long sleeve blouse as well. I so wanted to ask her aobut it but I just sat there admiring the fact. A million questions popped into my mind...."Is she a sub? Does she practice SB?" "Did she have a session earlier that morning?" I also noticed was she wore no wedding ring. Was it her boyfrined or girlfriend who gave those to her??? I wondered all day. :) I will never know and the chances of seeing her again are pretty slim in DC.

Sub Jim
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

The mere fact that she wears stockings with a garter indicates that she has a different mindset than a lot of women. Seamed stockings are equally significant in this.

You might have stumbled upon someone who was fresh out of a BDSM scene, recent SB play, or someone who does it for a living (a bondage model or actress, or a sex worker).

Either way, from your description, she has impeccable taste in clothing. :wink:

Jenny.
KinkyMonkey

Post by KinkyMonkey »

I don't know if its just me, but seem to get the feeling that there are more people with a kinky/bondage side to them then is generally believed. Of course its unlikely that most of those will consider anything above the light scenarios on here. Anyway i have a kind of lifetime bet on with my friend, that i can prove that at least 1 in 30 people that we meet have some degree of kink to them. And miraculously, im actually winning (just...). I have this kind of odd habit where i spot somebody i suspect, and then proceed to pass them by a couple of times making overhearable remarks related to bondage to my friend. Relatively subtle remarks like- "did you use that magic wand you bought" or "how are those clovers doing?" or something along those lines. Any suspecting/knowing looks and i'll take it up a notch.

Of course i know this is crazy and that most people probably have no idea what i'm talking about and think i'm a total nutcase. Oh well... back to the drawing board and my ACME box of tricks...
Kaleada

Post by Kaleada »

Watch out for that Roadrunner! Beep Beep! Image
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Yes, indeed, that Roadrunner is a pest. But Wile E Coyote had more damage done to him by his Acme-manufactured schemes than by the Roadrunner! :lol:

Ah, those were the days...

Jenny.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Back to life.....

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I would say that now, with 12778 members, the odds are slightly higher of unknowingly passing by another member.
Kind of like that movie, "You've got mail" (1998). Those 2 hated each other in real life, and until they found out who they were dealing with, were quite friendly.
I say we definitely need a sign if we suspect we are in the presence of another member. You certainly don't want to start talking shop accidentally in front of a suspect civilian. Sort of like "Fight Club" (1999).
I once saw a license plate that had the name of an AOL instant message member. I called them out to find out I would have been mistaken. Imagine if I just started a frank discussion with a certain Ford Mustang owner?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠