First "toys"

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
wlcheck

First "toys"

Post by wlcheck »

Hi,
I have a question - what was the first thing you have bought? And what are you planning next?
I have bought for the first collar, then whip, gag and handcufs
bdsm984

Re: First "toys"

Post by bdsm984 »

The first thing I bought was a pair of velcro handcuffs, I still have them, but they don't quite do a proper job of restraining someone.
Some time later, came gags, rope, paddles etc.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I started by buying a bunch of cheap stuff on eBay, a variety of gags, cuffs, locks, and stuff. After trying them out, I replaced the cheap stuff I like with better quality, or DIYed my own. I still have the cheap stuff I don't like. It doesn't get much use, but you never know, a scenario that calls for it might intrigue me.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

It was a very long time ago, but the first 'proper' toys I bought were a pair of double locking handcuffs (still got them and use them), and then a pair of sex shop single link handcuffs, a leather posture collar and a leather gag (Still have cuffs and collar{getting worn} but the gag wore out and fell apart) haven't used these in years, but can't bring myself to throw them out.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

First item was a pair of double-locking handcuffs. A friend borrowed them and never returned them a couple years later. Next thing to buy will likely be electronics parts for the Self-Bondage timer.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Riddle wrote:Next thing to buy will likely be electronics parts for the Self-Bondage timer.
ren-stimpy.gif
ren-stimpy.gif (50.9 KiB) Viewed 601 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

3“ sturdy black leather collar, @ 18 years 2 weeks old.(that was about 40 years ago. Still have it for
Sentimental reasons.

That makes me a career perv, right?
[
choke4smoke

Post by choke4smoke »

I can barely remember, I was 15 I think. Probably metal ankle cuffs and a set of yuil cuffs with extended chain… my collection has grown over the years safe to say
seylen

Post by seylen »

My first purchase of sex attributes were, of course, handcuffs, pink and with fluffy fur. And my first toy was a yellow vibrator, which didn't suit me very well. I didn't know what a vibrator was supposed to be like at the time.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

My first sex toys that I got were nipple clamps, because I knew I wanted to get into that, but everything I had in reach was just too strong, so I wanted something light that was meant to get into it. It had a screw.
I was very scared to order a sextoy online at that point, so I did not want it to be anything large. Once I crossed that gap... oh boy, I've bought so much stuff now, and it was so long ago, I can't even begin...
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.