What are you wearing right now?

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: What are you wearing right now?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Cats can drag themselves in.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Lisahs3 wrote:Oh yes and next doors cat scared the life out of me too. I got up went to my kitchen for a drink of water then the bloody cat jumps over my fence and sets the light off at the back of my house. It sitting there looking straight in at me as I jump out of my skin and scream. It just sits there looking right at me, little sod!
They can be mischievous like that. I had a neighbor with a rather large (15 lbs) tabby that had a perverted pleasure in getting another neighbor's dog into trouble. It would sit in that neighbor's yard just out of reach of the dog's tether, making the dog bark loudly and furiously, pretending the dog wasn't even there. Then the owner came out to scold the dog, of course the cat was listening for the door to start opening so it could slink into the hedge just in time.

Then the owner went back inside after solidly scolding the dog. And out comes kitty, sits right back down in the same spot, with a smug look, and the whole circus started over.

That's one of the reasons I love cats. And some, like this one, have a twisted sadistic streak. Remind you of anyone? :twisted: :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

You mean this cat?
Capture.JPG
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Yes Cats can be annoying :twisted:
Attachments
The problem with being a cat lover .jpg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

bound_jenny wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:Oh yes and next doors cat scared the life out of me too. I got up went to my kitchen for a drink of water then the bloody cat jumps over my fence and sets the light off at the back of my house. It sitting there looking straight in at me as I jump out of my skin and scream. It just sits there looking right at me, little sod!
They can be mischievous like that. I had a neighbor with a rather large (15 lbs) tabby that had a perverted pleasure in getting another neighbor's dog into trouble. It would sit in that neighbor's yard just out of reach of the dog's tether, making the dog bark loudly and furiously, pretending the dog wasn't even there. Then the owner came out to scold the dog, of course the cat was listening for the door to start opening so it could slink into the hedge just in time.

Then the owner went back inside after solidly scolding the dog. And out comes kitty, sits right back down in the same spot, with a smug look, and the whole circus started over.

That's one of the reasons I love cats. And some, like this one, have a twisted sadistic streak. Remind you of anyone? :twisted: :hi:

Jenny.
Ahhh the poor doggie

That sounds evil and now you mention it yes I can definitely see some wicked and twisted sense of fun here. Wait… Jenny is the animagus! That was you outside my kitchen window. Oh no! What are you plotting to do? :o

Lisa
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

JIMDINI wrote:Yes Cats can be annoying :twisted:
That picture is totally me. If it’s going to happen to anyone it will be me without any doubt.

Lisa
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Lisahs3 wrote:Wait… Jenny is the animagus! That was you outside my kitchen window.
I also have the power of teleportation, but only in animal form. But keep that quiet... :wink:

Sure beats going through customs. :mrgreen:
Lisahs3 wrote:Oh no! What are you plotting to do?
All manner of mischief and evil... :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

bound_jenny wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:Wait… Jenny is the animagus! That was you outside my kitchen window.
I also have the power of teleportation, but only in animal form. But keep that quiet... :wink:

Sure beats going through customs. :mrgreen:
Lisahs3 wrote:Oh no! What are you plotting to do?
All manner of mischief and evil... :twisted:

Jenny.
Yay!
Oh I mean, oh no help me!

Lisa
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

loin cloth, steel collar and shacles, just finished thunderstorm watching. Now waiting for keys.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Soaking wet loin cloth briefs and single link ankle cuffs. Got caught outside by cloudburst while getting keys :shock: . Hopped quickly back indoors and found I had dropped leg cuff keys en-route :( . Waiting for rain to ease before I hop back out to find them. :roll:
wayne

Post by wayne »

JIMDINI wrote:This
Where can I find those wrist shackles and to they have the same thing for ankles?
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

wayne wrote:
JIMDINI wrote:This
Where can I find those wrist shackles and to they have the same thing for ankles?
https://www.etsy.com/nl/listing/9564543 ... 4335&frs=1. These are handmade Presslock cuffs.
JIMDINI is already someone with a lot of experience who buys the best material. :)
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Just this.
Attachments
Silver 1.jpg
Silver 2.jpg
Silver 3.jpg
Siver 4.jpg
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Just my chastity belt.
Attachments
Weekend lockdown 1.jpg
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

JIMDINI wrote:Just my chastity belt.
It becomes less and less what you have on. :shock:
So next time you can no longer show photos because it would violate the conditions of BoundAnna (fully nude). :wink: :hi: