Toy Collections?

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
chicken_minute

Toy Collections?

Post by chicken_minute »

Just when I think I've seen it all, I find something new that I've just GOT to have! What do you have in your collection of sex toys - and what would you like to add to it? I'm sure there are more sex toys out there I haven't discovered yet.

The biggest toy in my collection is a fucking-machine (great if you're into anal - those who aren't will never understand the appeal!). It's the "Hide-A-Cock" model from KTM and I think for the money it was very good value and it's a lot of fun. It cost a lot to get it imported from the USA but it was worth every penny. I use it with a full size vac-u-lock dildo.
Even with a big dildo attached it penetrates very easily.

Vibrators:
I've got 5 or 6 but the best one without a doubt is the Doc Johnson i-Toy (variable pulse) which I use in hollow butt-plugs. It drains batteries FAST if you leave them in though!

Butt plugs:
Ass master (Doc Johnson). It's made of plastisol and has a handle. The shape is almost perfect. I've also got an "anatomical" plug which has a strange bulbous twist in it and is hollow to take a vibrating egg - it's very good. I've also got a triple-ripple type plug and a large standard jelly plug.

Anal beads:
I've got 3 different types but I don't use them very often. Sometimes they do hit the spot when I'm in the right mood.

TENS unit:
it's one of those therapeutic type ones (they turn up at car boot sales all the time - they are very cheap used). The power settings go from 1-10 but I've never gotten it past 7 and a half! It's an amazing toy for zapping your butt.

EMS unit:
tiny little thing but it packs a punch. I think I still prefer the feel of the TENS unit though. I bought the EMS to use with an electo-plug but the plug is too small to really be of much interest - I still use it occasionally but I should have bought a much bigger plug (they're expensive though).
What I like about the EMS is that it's got various random settings.

Blow up doll: :oops:
Yes I know! but I didn't buy it as a substitute for a girlfriend!
they're really more like a fetish toy. It's one of those "fat" dolls (I think it was called Fatty Patty) and I swear despite it's utterly crude appearance, it's one of the most comfortable and satisfying dolls you can buy (I found that for maximum comfort, the trick is to only half-inflate it). The one major problem is that it springs a leak almost from the first time it's used!
I've bought three of them over the years - so if you buy one, you'll definitely need a repair kit.

Clamps:
I've got a pair of clover clamps and a set of rubber tipped pegs for use on my testicles.

Cock rings:
forget commercial cock rings! The very best I've found is made from elasticated cotton strap (like the stuff used in underwear). You've just got to get one! Get the softest, fluffiest you can find and if you're good at stiching, attach a velcro tab.

Butt plug harness:
OMG they are uncomfortable untill they're worn in! I've started treating it with leather conditioner and it's becoming more wearable now.

I've got some other stuff, but that's most of it. :)

I've just recently ordered a latex vac-bed, hopefully it will arrive next week - I'm looking forward to trying it out! I ordered mine from Vac Bed (they've got a couple of short video clips btw). It's left me a bit skint so I'm going to have to wait for a while before I can buy my next bondage device - an electromagnet door holder to make the bondage device.
I'd like to buy one right now so I can start work on it, but I'll have to be patient.

When I can afford it - which is probably going to be a LONG time - I desperately want a Spank-O-Matic (you can find them on Orgasm Alley - I want the "max" version - it delivers the best whacks). It's going to set me back a total of about
£1000 I think, but it just looks SOOO juicy! 8)
luvsan1

hmm

Post by luvsan1 »

you sound just like me LOL and i thought i was the only one who had a big collection

i recently got into play peirceing bought a kit with assorted needles LOL as a tip do not use bigger needles as they are not as sharp as they need to be id say umm 20 should probally be the largest usually 25's

i wanna buy ballet boots i have a pair of 6.25 inch heels that i cant even walk in and i want ballet boots LOL

have you looked into chastity stuff i would like to get a neosteel belt or somthing eventually

id say the most interesteing thing i have in my collection is a fucking machine i made its got a umm crutch bottom peice with the bottom cap removed vac u lock dildos fit right on there it works pretty well i kinda just have to make it higher cause its very close to the ground and not very heavy so i need to build somthing
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Just a buch of ropes and some ankle cuffs, had some wrist cuffs as well but they were sheap and nasty and fell apart, rather annoyingly during one of my more heated sessions alone...

I dont have much to play with but I have a wish list which includes:

- Butt Plugs (why this is number one for so many *straight* men I never know??)

- Vibrating cock ring (Oh yesssss!!!)

- Some form of rubber clothing, like rubber pantyhose

- ballgag / ballgag trainer.

The problem is I live with my parent still and I dont have a lot of space to hide stuff, and since I am not "out" yet, I think they would freak a bit if they found that stuff lying around in the cupboard (closet for the americans :) ).
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
jake

Post by jake »

I am 100% straight and I love butt plugs soo much :D

Also the sex doll sounds very funny :lol:
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

If you're gonna go for a sex doll, get your credit card ready and go for the Real Doll. They're insanely expensive but I bet they're good fun. I saw a thing on telly a couple of years back where they said that for $50k they could make one based on an actual person, ie. you could clone your girlfriend!
substudent

Post by substudent »

I have a good bit of toys.

I have a good number of gags (bit gags, stuffed leather gag, various ball gags and its variants).

I also have leather wrist and ankle cuffs, handcuffs, anklecuffs, blindfolds, a couple collars (one locking rubber collar, another a leather posture collar), some nipple clamps, and a few buttplugs (including a vibrating one), and of course some rope (though I do need to work on being able to tie myself up better).

then I have a few toys for when I'm not just practicing self-bondage:)
Venom

Post by Venom »

2 pairs of handcuffs

biggest, collection, ever
jake

Post by jake »

One butt plug?

And that required courage.
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

misQui wrote:If you're gonna go for a sex doll, get your credit card ready and go for the Real Doll. They're insanely expensive but I bet they're good fun. I saw a thing on telly a couple of years back where they said that for $50k they could make one based on an actual person, ie. you could clone your girlfriend!
Dammit, that wasnt good, I always envisioned the dolls as being the blow up cheap tat, those dolls are awesome.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
victorclark

Re: Toy Collections?

Post by victorclark »

Yes absolutely, bring a sex doll to your sex toy collection. Having sex with Real Life Like Sex Dolls gives the same pleasure as sex in real life and fulfills your sexual desires. Nowadays sex dolls are feels realistic and available at an affordable price.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

victorclark wrote:Yes absolutely, bring a sex doll to your sex toy collection. Having sex with Real Life Like Sex Dolls gives the same pleasure as sex in real life and fulfills your sexual desires. Nowadays sex dolls are feels realistic and available at an affordable price.
Welcome victorclark.
And she never contradicts you or happens to have a headache when you feel like it. :rofl:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

kinbaku wrote:And she never contradicts you or happens to have a headache when you feel like it.
Wait until they start putting AI in those things... :shock:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

victorclark wrote:Yes absolutely, bring a sex doll to your sex toy collection. Having sex with Real Life Like Sex Dolls gives the same pleasure as sex in real life and fulfills your sexual desires. Nowadays sex dolls are feels realistic and available at an affordable price.
I can't wait for one that can tie me up. I can't afford the repairs right now though. If that thing grabs my shoulder at the wrong time or wakes me from a nap, I will forget that it is not a sparring partner robot. :oops:
curious_sb wrote: - Butt Plugs (why this is number one for so many *straight* men I never know??)
To this matter, in the last 15 years, plugs have become much less of a taboo subject for either sex. There are many nerves in that area, and people today are much more willing to experiment. People here miss you, Curious. Come by anytime and say hi.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Just added some oval press locked cuffs. Can't rotate the wrists in them so pretty secure. In fact back to back I find them escape proof!
I can't get the key near the lock, or reach the other cuffs lock, because of the single link and lack of wrist rotation. :D
Attachments
Oval cuffs 1.jpg
Oval cuffs 5.jpg
Oval cuffs 4.jpg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I would learn yoga if I were you. But knowing you, Jim, you would find another way to tie yourself that even yoga could not free you from.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠