Gag and Hair: Under vs. Over

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.

When you tie someone, or see a picture of someone tied, do you like the hair tied:

Under the gag?
41%
Over the gag?
59%

Total votes: 37

satingag

Gag and Hair: Under vs. Over

Post by satingag »

Hey, Ever'buddy:

Don't think I can 'properly' do a Poll. but I'm-a gonna:

When you tie someone, or see a picture of someone tied, do you like the hair tied under pr over the gag?

I like it under, myself. Fer example, like http://www.boundbybhowani.com/tour/prev ... 75.JPG.jpg
(btw: does anyone else ADORE Kobe Lee as much as I do?)

['properly'=I couldn't find a link for doing a poll, so I assume I haven't been here long enough/posted enough]
Every time I press the 'Submit' button, this lady in leather pops up and tries to whip me! I keep telling her "thanks, but I don't do that" but she doesn't listen!
Kronopticon

Re: Gag and Hair: Under vs. Over

Post by Kronopticon »

if you look underneath the submit button, there are 3 tabbed areas, options, upload attachment, and "poll creation", get jenny or ponylady or whoever to delete this thread so you can try again
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."
satingag

Post by satingag »

I've only got two tabs: 'Options' and 'Upload Attachment.'

Can't 'Poll' yet.
Every time I press the 'Submit' button, this lady in leather pops up and tries to whip me! I keep telling her "thanks, but I don't do that" but she doesn't listen!
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Any registered member can create a poll. Some members have created polls as their very first post. Make sure you are scrolling all the way down the page, or you may miss it.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

There you go. There's a tab titled "Poll creation" and that's where you do it. Well, I did it. But you get the idea. :mrgreen:

Merry Christmas and a Pervy New Year! :D

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
satingag

Post by satingag »

I dunno.

I've looked, and I've looked, and I've loooooooooooked:

Still only two tabs. Maybe The Grinch stole it?

Maybe my 'puter isn't doing something a-right.

Not really important to overly worry about.

Thanx much, Jenny, dear! :D

Merry Christmas to Everyone!!
tester

Post by tester »

satingag wrote:I've looked, and I've looked, and I've loooooooooooked:

Still only two tabs. Maybe The Grinch stole it?
I had to try it out to see if Anna had messed up the permissions again but it appears to be working fine. Rather unfortunate as I would have liked the opportunity to punish her a bit. :gag: :whip:
satingag wrote:Merry Christmas to Everyone!!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :hi:
satingag

Post by satingag »

Wanna hear soemthing really stupid?

I was looking in the wrong place! I was checking in 'Post a Reply,' not 'Post a New Topic!' :oops: D'OH

The 'Poll' tab is in the 'New' spot. Didn't look there when I started. Looked everywhere else, but not there.

I think she needs to punish me! :gag: :whip:
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

Not Necessary at all my dear, i'll do that! :twisted: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: i prefer the hair underneath the gag by the by, since that way you can see all the gag, and with hair under the gag, it can be irritating and make the sub uncomfortable, just how i like it :twisted:
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

Kronopticon wrote:Not Necessary at all my dear, i'll do that! i prefer the hair underneath the gag by the by, since that way you can see all the gag, and with hair under the gag, it can be irritating and make the sub uncomfortable, just how i like it
We all miss things that are right in front of us.
I’m not perfect…
I thought I was wrong once… Turns out I wasn’t
As for making your sub wear things just because they are irritating and uncomfortable...
I'm all for that. In fact that's the whole point.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
satingag

Post by satingag »

Kronopticon wrote:Not Necessary at all my dear, i'll do that! :twisted: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:
Thanks, luv!
i prefer the hair underneath the gag by the by, since that way you can see all the gag, and with hair under the gag, it can be irritating and make the sub uncomfortable, just how i like it :twisted:
For me, it's seeing the hair. I wouldn't say that I have a hair fetish, but I love a woman with a full head of soft, silky hair.
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

if they have long enough hair, their silky soft gorgeousness will hand down under the gag, thus fulfilling all criterion :twisted: i'll make you all think my way eventually :lol:
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

I want the hair over the gag, so I can use the hair as a handle or tie point! :twisted:
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Coraline

Post by Coraline »

I like both ways to be honest. It all depends on how I feel at the moment. I do like the way the gag looks over the hair but, also like the silencing effectiveness of the gag under the hair. Its just harder to push it out when the tape is planted to the back of the head instead of the hair.
I won't beat around the bush. I love being shaved smooth, in tight girly clothing, tied up tight and tormented to no end. Call me crazy, but that's a idealistic day for me.
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

If the hair is not part of the bondage (i.e. hair tie), then definitely put the gag OVER the hair. If it is part of the bondage, then put the gag UNDER the hair, or you might run into problems.