Forum Avatar Psychology

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
kinbaku

Re: Forum Avatar Psychology

Post by kinbaku »

Natybound wrote:
kinbaku wrote:Shannon's mail on my first birthday at BoundAnna and the subsequent pictures and videos from him brought me to the figure of Yoda :idea: . I am old (but young at heart), I am interested in the inner energy - the Ki (hence KInbaku), I am also a magician. If I put on two pointed ears, I look like him too. :rofl:
The magic rope should not be missing. My first thought was to make an artistic letter K from Kinbaku (= shibari for BDSM) with rope and shibari. But after a year, I thought it was time to take the plunge and choose my Avatar. :D
You left me wanting to know your skills with the magic rope :rofl:
I can put it around your neck and pull the bottom ring. The knot prevents me from strangling you. When I push the ring between the 2 ropes around your neck, it is blocked and you can no longer escape and I can lead you where I want. :shock: Possibly on all fours like a dog. :lol: :rofl:
Or I can put it on your wrists and pull it harder. Then the knot works like a wedge, so once the other ring has been pulled over the knot, it cannot go back.
I leave what happens next to your imagination. :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
BoundorbeBound

Post by BoundorbeBound »

Hi, i m really new and i have to admit that i didn t thought about the psychology of my avatar when i choose it. I wanted a picture about what i like in bondage a beautiful girl bound , like one i used to date,
Fetish dress up because if she gets free she might want to do to me what i ve done to her :gag: . And if she makes me wear sexy lingerie before tying me i won t be shocked about it :rofl:
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

BoundorbeBound wrote:Hi, i m really new and i have to admit that i didn t thought about the psychology of my avatar when i choose it. I wanted a picture about what i like in bondage a beautiful girl bound , like one i used to date,
Fetish dress up because if she gets free she might want to do to me what i ve done to her :gag: . And if she makes me wear sexy lingerie before tying me i won t be shocked about it :rofl:
That's good. You like to see yourself reflected in her. What better way to explain to her what you like than by doing it to her first. Definitely a nice way to explain to her what you would like to have done to you. :wink:
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

kinbaku wrote:
Natybound wrote:
kinbaku wrote:Shannon's mail on my first birthday at BoundAnna and the subsequent pictures and videos from him brought me to the figure of Yoda :idea: . I am old (but young at heart), I am interested in the inner energy - the Ki (hence KInbaku), I am also a magician. If I put on two pointed ears, I look like him too. :rofl:
The magic rope should not be missing. My first thought was to make an artistic letter K from Kinbaku (= shibari for BDSM) with rope and shibari. But after a year, I thought it was time to take the plunge and choose my Avatar. :D
You left me wanting to know your skills with the magic rope :rofl:
I can put it around your neck and pull the bottom ring. The knot prevents me from strangling you. When I push the ring between the 2 ropes around your neck, it is blocked and you can no longer escape and I can lead you where I want. :shock: Possibly on all fours like a dog. :lol: :rofl:
Or I can put it on your wrists and pull it harder. Then the knot works like a wedge, so once the other ring has been pulled over the knot, it cannot go back.
I leave what happens next to your imagination. :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Is it me, or do you seem to have enjoyed a very pleasant time imagining all this? :rofl:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Natybound wrote:Is it me, or do you seem to have enjoyed a very pleasant time imagining all this? :rofl:
I already enjoyed designing the Avatar. :twisted: :mrgreen:
But you did ensure that the memory of it took shape. :love: :hi:
Looking at your Avatar I can imagine what I can do with my rope. 8) :facepalm:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Natybound wrote:Is it me, or do you seem to have enjoyed a very pleasant time imagining all this?
Who wouldn't? :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

kinbaku wrote:
Natybound wrote:Is it me, or do you seem to have enjoyed a very pleasant time imagining all this? :rofl:
Looking at your Avatar I can imagine what I can do with my rope. 8) :facepalm:
I had no idea that my avatar evoked such intense thoughts in others :roll: :D
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I see a lot of nice avatars around here lately. Not sure whether I like the self modeled ones, drawn, or just a nice picture found somewhere that defines the user.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
AllieXBow

Post by AllieXBow »

My avatar is from one of those apps that turn you into a cartoon. Then I just photoshopped some tape over it to be funny. :D
Restrict one of your senses, you heighten the others. Close your eyes, you can hear better. What if you're unable to move, speak, nor see, yet only able to feel the pressure of the ropes tightly yet blissfully binding your body, how free must the mind be?
Shannon SteelSlave

AllieXBow wrote:My avatar is from one of those apps that turn you into a cartoon. Then I just photoshopped some tape over it to be funny. :D
I love your avatar. The tape is a funny choice, considering you are currently the most proactive poster. Do you tear it away whilst posting, then press it back on before hitting the submit button?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
AllieXBow

Post by AllieXBow »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
AllieXBow wrote:My avatar is from one of those apps that turn you into a cartoon. Then I just photoshopped some tape over it to be funny. :D
I love your avatar. The tape is a funny choice, considering you are currently the most proactive poster. Do you tear it away whilst posting, then press it back on before hitting the submit button?
Thx haha. I like your one too. I read your post about it and didn't expect a whole history lesson :rofl:. Very interesting stories! Yes the tape is there to limit my power. Without it I may talk too much! I don't need to rip the whole thing off. Just a small gap is enough to make slightly understandable speech
Restrict one of your senses, you heighten the others. Close your eyes, you can hear better. What if you're unable to move, speak, nor see, yet only able to feel the pressure of the ropes tightly yet blissfully binding your body, how free must the mind be?
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

AllieXBow wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
Thx haha. I like your one too. I read your post about it and didn't expect a whole history lesson :rofl:. Very interesting stories! Yes the tape is there to limit my power. Without it I may talk too much! I don't need to rip the whole thing off. Just a small gap is enough to make slightly understandable speech
Also use the tape on your fingers. I can't possibly keep up with you as you post so well on this site. :worship:
Maybe then I still have a small chance to stay ahead. :rofl:
AllieXBow

Post by AllieXBow »

kinbaku wrote:
AllieXBow wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote: I love your avatar. The tape is a funny choice, considering you are currently the most proactive poster. Do you tear it away whilst posting, then press it back on before hitting the submit button?
Also use the tape on your fingers. I can't possibly keep up with you as you post so well on this site. :worship:
Maybe then I still have a small chance to stay ahead. :rofl:
It seems like we have many Jedi here! You with the yoda avatar and Shannon who I also suspect to be a jedi.

Oh yea I maybe could still type but like sgfstsfsshhwjfytw. It is funny because you can have both arms unbound and still not be able to remove the tap, unless you can chew it somehow. Talk about minimalism! Also offtopic but I saw in a forum that you can restrain someome with only a 12 inch string?

I wrapped one hand in tape to see how it feels. Mayne I could have done the other too... I saw a video where a guy wraps his fingers in plastic but uses heat from a hairdryer to shrink the plastic but also to release it
Shannon SteelSlave

Good guess. viewtopic.php?f=14&t=10241#p87700
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=13329
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12555
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2804
My lightsaber was a gift from one of our most legendary members. (2000 posts last year) I may have to reach out to him soon, as he has been missing in action for a while now.
We have some trekkies here too, but I don't speak their language.
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

AllieXBow wrote:Without it I may talk too much!
You might turn out like me.... :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!