Forum Avatar Psychology

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Forum Avatar Psychology

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

The colour, or the rope work, Cait? Either way, top notch.
Would anyone else care to explain their avatar? I see some new ones popping up, and I'll bet they can tell a story.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
gaby

Post by gaby »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:The colour, or the rope work, Cait? Either way, top notch.
Would anyone else care to explain their avatar? I see some new ones popping up, and I'll bet they can tell a story.
Yes, my turn. My "don't tell anyone" avatar is because I trust none of you will tell anyone about my "secret" taste for bondage :rofl:
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

gaby wrote:Yes, my turn. My "don't tell anyone" avatar is because I trust none of you will tell anyone about my "secret" taste for bondage :rofl:
I do not even say that I have seen you elsewhere. :mrgreen:
(Except on this site where we are among friends). :love: :facepalm:
gaby

Post by gaby »

kinbaku wrote:
gaby wrote:Yes, my turn. My "don't tell anyone" avatar is because I trust none of you will tell anyone about my "secret" taste for bondage :rofl:
I do not even say that I have seen you elsewhere. :mrgreen:
(Except on this site where we are among friends). :love: :facepalm:
I knew I could trust you... otherwise I would have been forced to tie you up and gag you to guarantee your silence :roll: :rofl:
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

gaby wrote:I knew I could trust you... otherwise I would have been forced to tie you up and gag you to guarantee your silence :roll: :rofl:
Pay attention. :twisted: Maybe I wish you did this to me. :D :rofl:
gaby

Post by gaby »

kinbaku wrote:
gaby wrote:I knew I could trust you... otherwise I would have been forced to tie you up and gag you to guarantee your silence :roll: :rofl:
...I should have known this wasn't the right threat to this place. :facepalm: :rofl:
Shannon SteelSlave

gaby wrote: ...I should have known this wasn't the right threat to this place. :facepalm: :rofl:
Like punishing a kid by making them eat the WHOLE bag of candy.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

gaby wrote:
kinbaku wrote:
...I should have known this wasn't the right threat to this place. :facepalm: :rofl:
Tell me about it.

Every time I threaten punishment, there's a line forming at my doorstep. The harsher the punishment, the longer the line. :rofl:

I have to get one of those number ticket dispensers. And have an electronic sign reading "Now flogging number 8". :mrgreen:

That's what you get when you're with a bunch of masochists. :facepalm:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
gaby

Post by gaby »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
gaby wrote: ...I should have known this wasn't the right threat to this place. :facepalm: :rofl:
...surely more people will turn up now trying to divulge my secrets. I think I'm going to have a lot of work trying to bind and gag all of you :rofl:
Shannon SteelSlave

gaby wrote: ...surely more people will turn up now trying to divulge my secrets. I think I'm going to have a lot of work trying to bind and gag all of you :rofl:
Love you, Gb, and that's why you are not even a friend of a friend of a friend to anyone I speak to in Vanilla Town
👠👠
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

gaby wrote:
...surely more people will turn up now trying to divulge my secrets. I think I'm going to have a lot of work trying to bind and gag all of you :rofl:
I'm REALLY good at escaping though, so you'll have to use lots and lots of rope, and make sure I'm fully immobilised :mrgreen: . I also have a big mouth, so you'll need a big gag with lots of straps :gag:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
gaby

Post by gaby »

gaby wrote: ...surely more people will turn up now trying to divulge my secrets. I think I'm going to have a lot of work trying to bind and gag all of you :rofl:
Love you, Gb, and that's why you are not even a friend of a friend of a friend to anyone I speak to in Vanilla Town
Shannon, you are first in my list :twisted: :rofl: :love:
gaby

Post by gaby »

Gregovic wrote:I'm REALLY good at escaping though, so you'll have to use lots and lots of rope, and make sure I'm fully immobilised :mrgreen: . I also have a big mouth, so you'll need a big gag with lots of straps :gag:
I'll take your order, miss. I'll get it right away... lots of very tight ropes and straps...the next one please... :lol:
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

gaby wrote:... lots of very tight ropes and straps...the next one please... :lol:
Do not forget me :gag: :whip: :rofl:
As Jenny said, you're going to have work to finish the line. Also buy a number ticket dispenser to keep track of the correct order. :rofl:
gaby

Post by gaby »

kinbaku wrote: Do not forget me :gag: :whip: :rofl:
As Jenny said, you're going to have work to finish the line. Also buy a number ticket dispenser to keep track of the correct order. :rofl:
oh don't worry. I can tie you all up really quickly :rofl:

...but I will take the idea of the ticket dispenser anyway. 8)