Movie discussion [Nerve 2016]

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
KinkInSpace

Movie discussion [Nerve 2016]

Post by KinkInSpace »

Today, I've seen the movie Nerve, from 2016, and wow, I really love that movie.

Now, before you yell at me, but this is bound anna. Why are you posting this?

Here's why. The first half of this movie really tickled my kinky side, even though there is no kink in it whatsoever.

I don't want to spoil too much of the movie, but the movie consists out of dares, and the feeling I got is very similar to doing a kinky session that is a nerve wrecking one. You know, doing something new, you feel nervous about doing it, even though it is not that dangerous. For example, wearing a Karada(rope harness) under your clothes, and going out for the first time, or being in chastity in public for the first time. Or wearing a butt plug in public for the first time. You know what I mean.

The things that happen in the first half of this movie, after the few introduction minutes to lay out the story really brought me these feelings and therefor tickled my kinky side, especially because in a weird way, the protagonist was somehow forced into it.

As the movie and story progresses, that dynamic changes though, but its still a really good movie during that second part.

If you haven't seen Nerve, go watch it legally using your preferred streaming method, or rent the movie if you have to using Google Play or App Store.
You won't regret it.

Disclaimer: There is no nudity in this movie, nor any bondage scene. Its safe to watch for people above the age of 12, so its not a problem to watch this movie with your family.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
bound_jenny

Re: Movie discussion [Nerve 2016]

Post by bound_jenny »

Interesting.

I just checked it out on IMDb, and there are some interesting descriptions and comments about it.
A high school senior finds herself immersed in an online game of truth or dare, where her every move starts to become manipulated by an anonymous community of "watchers."
I can see how a part of that might mesh into some of our activities, such as cam shows, etc.

Add to that the suspenseful nature of the film, which is always a turn-on.
Trivia
According to the directors, there was a very sexual dare that was not filmed because it was "dark and weird," so they could keep the film accessible to younger audiences.
They did think about something in or close to our kink, but decided not to film it to avoid notching the rating up! I can understand that, as they had intended the movie to be available to the widest audience possible.

I'd say it could be interesting, in the sense that it is parallel but close to what we're doing here.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Unfortunately I can't see it anymore unless I buy it.
But I deduced from the trailer that I went to watch it: I vividly remember where she went to try on those expensive clothes. :lol:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

kinbaku wrote:Unfortunately I can't see it anymore unless I buy it.
But I deduced from the trailer that I went to watch it: I vividly remember where she went to try on those expensive clothes. :lol:
And... enjoyed it? Was it as good as I made it seem? Or perhaps even better? ;)

That entire scene with the expensive clothes is awesome isn't it? That so much tickled my kinky side all the way from that "oh no" moment until they were outside.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:And... enjoyed it? Was it as good as I made it seem? Or perhaps even better? ;)
I liked it a lot. But it's only now that you wrote about it that I'm making the connection with my kinky side. Before, I just thought it was a good movie because I like that genre. So now I know why. :D
KinkInSpace wrote:That entire scene with the expensive clothes is awesome isn't it? That so much tickled my kinky side all the way from that "oh no" moment until they were outside.
True. :) :lol: