Corset Discussion

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Mikel

Re: Corset Discussion

Post by Mikel »

Hello Jenny and Lisa,
From a males point of view women who wear corsets look amazing!
I have laced quite a few in my time and when you find one that fits it looks so incredible especially the over bust corsets.
I used to know a woman who loved corsets and preferred the S-type but could only wear one of those tightened properly for a few hours
but man did she look hot in it, and the way a woman moves and breathes in one is one of my favorite things.
So please keep trying to find the right one, I bought a friend a few through amazon, inexpensive from china, but there were a couple that turned out very nicely built and fit her perfectly.

My two cents worth,
Mikel
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Mikel wrote:From a males point of view women who wear corsets look amazing!
Someone who enjoys one of the finer things in life! 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Mikel

Post by Mikel »

Jenny,
Have you ever been laced up and found on the way to somewhere it was too tight and have a panic attack, of sorts?

My friend had me lace her incredibly tight on evening, we hung out about an hour before leaving and about 20 minutes into the drive(about an hour drive)
she started fighting her corset having trouble breathing. I was on the highway and couldn't do much immediately by the time I could pull over she had
yanked on the laces tying them in the largest mass of multiple knots I have ever seen.

We were standing outside the car in the dark next to the highway, she in a latex hobble skirt, platform strappy shoes with an 8 inch heel
with a beautiful vinyl corset over it trying to untangle the laces. Neither of us had anything to cut them with. LOL

Finally got them to loosen enough where she calmed down and we went a head and went out. It was an interesting night and something I teased her about for years. LOL

Mikel
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Mikel wrote:Jenny,
Have you ever been laced up and found on the way to somewhere it was too tight and have a panic attack, of sorts?
No. I decided, on my own, to start waist training and wear corsets 23/7. I never had a panic attack, but in the beginning I got really, really horny.

Basically, I don't panic because I am in control.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Mikel wrote:she started fighting her corset having trouble breathing
Does she suffer from hyperventilation, random panic attacks, or claustrophobia?
That almost sounds like an episode of "Sex & the City", where Carrie was trying on a wedding dress, and seeing herself in the mirror wearing it made her panic. She couldn't take it off fast enough.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Mikel

Post by Mikel »

Not normally, she used to be pretty tough, liked it very rough and a lot of breath control that's why I thought she was just teasing me at first.

This is her spending the evening happy.
From a lifetime ago. :(
m5.jpg