Corset Discussion

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Lisahs3

Corset Discussion

Post by Lisahs3 »

Well I have not worn a corset for a while and so I decided to buy a new one. I have only ever had over the bust corsets before so I decided to buy an under bust for a change. The really sad part is I cannot find my old Overbust corset anywhere :cry: Oh well.
Over bust feels really nice but snug obviously and they can squish my girls a bit. That moment at the end of the day when I get home from work or shopping or where ever I have been and I take my bra off and just put on a comfy stretchy warm top feels amazing. So I thought hmm I wonder if a under bust corset would be more comfortable. Well.... no actually at least not yet. It takes some getting use too.
Not having my boobies squashed is nice but It feels strange being so synched in at just my waist and then feeling it right under my boobs. I might just not be use to wearing one at the moment because they do take some practice to wear and get the lacing comfortable.
I am not trying anything drastic in waist reduction so at the moment I am trying just two inches. I made myself a nice cup of tea and carried on working from my home while wearing it but my tummy felt very sloshy and unhappy drinking the tea with the corset on. I just took it off after about an hour and feel like I lost about an inch or two in height because they do make you sit up straight lol. I can just hear teachers telling me 'sit up straight Lisa' at school. Shudder horrible flash backs lol.
I suppose there is a little Christmas weight to lose too :oops: but we have all probably over indulged so I know I am not the only one.

So I thought this might be nice to have somewhere to talk about corsets as I know there are one or two of us here who like them, some more than others lol. I'm not sure if this is the best place for this or not so if someone wants to move it please do so.

Lisa
bounddosster

Re: Corset Discussion

Post by bounddosster »

I've never tried a corset but I'd be willing to give it a go as I could certainly do with the posture training the only drawback I see is cost and I wouldn't want to interfere with my tea drinking.

I can well remember the telling offs at school and my response. The teachers final response to each one was "see me after class".

Teacher "Have you eaten my chalk", me "He told me it was a refreasher Miss"

Andy now back to corsets.

Teacher "Are those your footprints on the ceiling?", me "only one Miss"

Teacher "Doing that, could effect your eyesight, stop it", me "is that why you wear glasses Miss".

Teacher "Did you pull the head off the snake?" , me "No miss, I wasn't pulling on that end".
(Don't worry it was a rubber snake).

Teacher "have you got my car keys down your pants ?", me "yes Miss, Sarah put them down there", Teacher "well Sarah can just jolly we'll get them out again... NO NO, Sarah ,STOP THAT, He can get them out himself", me "it's more fun if Sarah gets them out Miss, at least it was last time Miss".

Teacher"Do you want to have to see me after class?. " Me,"I don't want to see you now let lone after class Miss".
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Since I don't actually have breasts I can't really comment on the comfort of overbust corsets on the bust, but from what I've read it seems that it's one of the areas (the other being the tops of the hip bones) where the fit of a corset makes all the difference in comfort and where the big difference between a custom/made-to-measure corset and an off-the-rack one. An underbust is probably similar in that the top edge can dig in uncomfortably if it's too long.

Wearing a corset and eating or drinking while wearing one takes some getting used to. Slow and steady is definitely the way to go. Small bites or sips at a time and give it time to move through. Definitely doesn't feel nice if you gulp too much at once.

I also recognize the comments on posture. I definitely sit and stand straighter even without the corset if I've been wearing it often.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Lisa is awaiting Jennys' opinion 8)
Attachments
A leather look.jpg
Inspiration for Jenny.jpg
Inspiration for Jenny.jpg (13.45 KiB) Viewed 788 times
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Someone mentioned corsets? :hi:

The underbust corset obviously doesn't support the "twins" as well as an overbust corset does. But it does create a more natural figure (exception made for the wasp waist :wink: ). It slims down the waist and enhances the hips and buttocks. With a good bra, an underbust corset can create a figure similar to late 1940s-and 1950s models like this one (my favorite):
LillyAnn.jpg
As I've written before, added benefits of corsets include better posture, strengthened back (especially good for those like me who shovel snow in the winter), and assistance in maintaining a diet.

But it will take some getting used to. I wasn't born wearing a corset, so when I did start, it took me a few weeks before I could even sleep in one, and several weeks more to wear it 23/7. Then I started the slow tightening process. That's a process that can take months and years to attain the desired figure.

Also of benefit is the fun watching people around you, with their eye-popping stares, jaws dropped down to the ground, and the occasional lady giving her man an elbow in the ribs... :rofl:

Then there's the occasional older gentleman with a knowing and appreciative glint in his eye, holding the door open for me. I swayed my hips, as I walked by, just a tad more as a thank you. I definitely made his day. 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Yes I knew this would get Jenny's attention :D

One of the things I have noticed about my under bust corset is I have to lace it so it fits better under my bust and this one is a bit different where it fits above my hips so I need to practice lacing it so it fits closer around those parts of my body. I have tried it on a couple of times and it felt a bit loose there so when I put a dress on over the top I could see where it was sticking out of the material on my dress.

I might look for another one but I think I prefer over bust really. You are right Jenny they do give a more natural shape and I think that makes them easier to lace up too. I bought this under bust one because I have not tried one before but also I thought I could wear it over something or if I wear it for the bedroom having my breasts free might feel quite nice and intimate even if that is just me and my imagination, most likely the case.

I have tried it with my maids dress again the hem of the corset was not snug against my body so it was sticking out in a couple of places again more practice needed. But one things I noticed is my frilly underskirt kept slipping down a bit as it was over the corset. It wouldn't slip over my hips because it has an elastic waist but as this corset has a satin like material over the boning it kept slipping. My maids dress is quite short in fact it will not cover my bottom :oops: and so the underskirt keep moving and that was showing more than I would like. My old corset had some lace and ruffles on it which I think helped to keep the under skirt from slipping.

I need to try a few different bras too because I was use to my old corset pushing me up as well as squeezing my boobs a bit, I did look like I was spilling over a bit but I like how they looked in low cut tops and dresses. I tried one of my favourite push up bras to see what it would be like. It doesn't match the corset as its pretty with butterflies and the corset is just plain black but this was just to try. Now getting things in the right place so the under wire of my bra sits comfortably with the top hem of my corset hmm this is going to interesting.

Challenges challenges.

Lisa
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Could this be  Jenny.jpg
So ... this
Inspiration for Jenny.jpg
Inspiration for Jenny.jpg (13.45 KiB) Viewed 694 times
or ... this ???
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

JIMDINI wrote: So ... this ... or ... this ???
Mmmm... I'll take one of both. :hi:

Jenny.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:

Jenny.
Do they come ready filled ?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:

Jenny.
Do they come ready filled ?
I'll take care of the filling myself! 8)

Jenny.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:

Jenny.
I'm sure you will and I'm sure your filling is lovely but some of us lack the correct filling, too much in one area (he proudly boasts) and too little in another. :(
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

bounddosster wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:

Jenny.
I'm sure you will and I'm sure your filling is lovely but some of us lack the correct filling, too much in one area (he proudly boasts) and too little in another. :(
Not everyone can be perfect, like a Twinkie"
91+9-YEOCOS.jpg
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Not everyone can be perfect, like a Twinkie"
Mmmmmm.... twinkies.... :drool:

:mrgreen:

Jenny.
Shannon SteelSlave

Here's the Jenny Twinkie
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif (418.75 KiB) Viewed 541 times
Here's what I use Twinkies for
family-guy-chris.gif
family-guy-chris.gif (50.12 KiB) Viewed 541 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

0.JPG
1.JPG
1.JPG (15.14 KiB) Viewed 536 times
2.JPG
2.JPG (14.55 KiB) Viewed 536 times
3 ..JPG
4.JPG
👠👠