Fetish Maps

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Shannon SteelSlave

Fetish Maps

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Does anyone want to post a map of their countries' or continents' popular fetishes? I'll get us started. Comments, confirmations, or denials also welcome.
this-map-of-most-popular-fetishes-in-each-state-has-people-doing-some-googling-6.png
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Lotharjulz

Re: Fetish Maps

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:31, edited 1 time in total.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Lotharjulz wrote:Seems pretty random. Wasnt even sure what some of those were (guess I'm more naive than thought)

Definitely my favorite is not the most popular for my state. I'm guessing based on the shear exotic terms, this is not accurate in general. Not many fetish people I know would ever Google search sometime erotic without incognito (hiding their location) means.

Hair, sports gear,armpits, Looners. :shock:
Point of note, incognito mode ONLY means that your computer, locally, doesn't store what you're browsing and doesn't store cookies (meaning sites that use those to track who you are can't do that). There are however other fingerprinting methods that still work (see for example: amiunique.org) and anything you sent to another computer/website/server can still be stored on that end. Even in incognito mode, Google most certainly still knows what search entries were made and MIGHT even be able to still identify you (if you log in for instance).

Unless you are using a VPN service, your IP adress still locates you to the city/county level, possibly even to a certain part of that city/county
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:32, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

The map was just offered as an example. I figured half of the fun in reading it was decoding the meanings.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

If you're trying to assign the top 50 "kink" terms uniquely to 50 states, I can think of several ways to do it, but would basically involve assigning a top-ranked term (however you ranked them) to its top-ranked state, then taking both state and term out of their respective lists. Repeat until all 50 states are taken.

It doesn't really matter what ranking method you use; whatever goes in first is likely to me the most popular in all or most states, and whatever goes last is likely to be the least popular in most or all states.

Basically, the map is completely meaningless.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I like Texas. :whip: :whip: :whip:

As for fisting in Alaska, that's probably one of the only ways to keep their hands warm... :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:I like Texas. :whip: :whip: :whip:

As for fisting in Alaska, that's probably one of the only ways to keep their hands warm... :rofl:

Jenny.
Hands? :shock: That is a new one on me, I thought only one had was used.
I notice there is no listing for the fetish of "Footing", I guess everyone in Alaska has other means of keeping their feet warm. :lol:

Disclaimer: Footing is not, as far as I know a really fetish and was made up purely for humorous content.

Double Disclaimer: That is not to say the fetish of "Footing" does not exist, I'm sure someone somewhere has tried inserting their foot into an orifice of some description at some time and the above statement is not meant to cause offence to any "Footers" out there. I often put my foot in it though not in the literal sense of actually putting my foot into someone's orifice.

Being form the UK I got the impression the biggest fetish in Texas was for Stetsons or is that just at Donald Trump rallies.
Can of worms opened. :facepalm:
Last edited by bounddosster on 28 Dec 2022, 10:24, edited 1 time in total.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:Hands? That is a new one on me, I thought only one had was used.
Use one, then the other. Repeat. :idea: :P
bounddosster wrote:I notice there is no listing for the fetish of "Footing", I guess everyone in Alaska has other means of keeping their feet warm.
Mukluks. Keeps their hands free for fisting. :mrgreen:

(Mukluks. Sounds funny just saying it. Mukluks... :lol: )

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:
bounddosster wrote:Hands? That is a new one on me, I thought only one had was used.
Use one, then the other. Repeat. :idea: :P
bounddosster wrote:I notice there is no listing for the fetish of "Footing", I guess everyone in Alaska has other means of keeping their feet warm.
Mukluks. Keeps their hands free for fisting. :mrgreen:

(Mukluks. Sounds funny just saying it. Mukluks... :lol: )

Jenny.
It sounds like a nickname for lurkers of sex sites.
Sorry Lurkers no offence meant.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.