anyone else into rc's here?

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
TNTBound

anyone else into rc's here?

Post by TNTBound »

today i found out how fast my fastest rc is with a mini gps. its a traxxas slash 4x4 with a castle creations 1512 brushless motor and mamba monster 2 esc. i had it hit 50.2 mph today! i have been bitten by the rc bug again it seems. i have a MUCH larger rc on the way as well. 8)
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
kinbaku

Re: anyone else into rc's here?

Post by kinbaku »

TNTBound wrote:today i found out how fast my fastest rc is with a mini gps. its a traxxas slash 4x4 with a castle creations 1512 brushless motor and mamba monster 2 esc. i had it hit 50.2 mph today! i have been bitten by the rc bug again it seems. i have a MUCH larger rc on the way as well. 8)
Wow, I saw some videos on youtube of the possibilities. Fortunately on a free parking lot because sometimes this car got with the front wheels in the air. :shock:
The acceleration you can achieve may also be interesting to measure.

If you sometimes want to have your handcuff keys (in that rc truc) with you quickly this might be the solution. :wink: :lol:
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

I prefer my RC in the 3rd dimension (ir, aircraft) but I don't fly them very often
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Gregovic wrote:I prefer my RC in the 3rd dimension (ir, aircraft) but I don't fly them very often
Is it a model airplane or a drone?
Where I used to live there was an airport where they used to fly model airplanes and even hold competitions on the side of the airfield - they were there before the drones were developed.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

RC is cool.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

kinbaku wrote:
Gregovic wrote:I prefer my RC in the 3rd dimension (ir, aircraft) but I don't fly them very often
Is it a model airplane or a drone?
Where I used to live there was an airport where they used to fly model airplanes and even hold competitions on the side of the airfield - they were there before the drones were developed.
I have 4 aircraft (3 of which currently fly) and an FPV racing drone but I havent flown that in probably 2 years now. The "new" drone regs are just a pain for something in that weight class and FOV is basically not allowed anyway.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Sashauk

Post by Sashauk »

I bought myself a Mavic Mini 2 drone last year to try out some aerial photography.

I must admit I don't use it as much as should, but I am impressed with its capabilities, and the image quality is very good for such a small device.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Gregovic wrote:The "new" drone regs are just a pain for something in that weight class and FOV is basically not allowed anyway.
At an Esperanto conference I met a Brazilian who professionally produces films all over the world using drones. It turns out that Belgium has the strictest legislation for flying drones. :(
Here he had the greatest difficulty to be allowed to film only a windmill in an open field (without other buildings and/or people).
Sashauk wrote: I bought myself a Mavic Mini 2 drone last year to try out some aerial photography.
I saw a youtube video where they tested it: it was huge in terms of possibilities for such a small drone.
Sashauk

Post by Sashauk »

kinbaku wrote:I saw a youtube video where they tested it: it was huge in terms of possibilities for such a small drone.
I too watched a great deal of YouTube videos before purchasing it. I am still amazed by what a drone weighing less than 250gms can do.

I reason I went for the Mini 2 was that 250gm weight. Here in the UK any drone weighing over the 250gm mark is severely restricted as to where you can fly. Despite living less than 10 miles from Gatwick Airport I can fly pretty much anywhere around here.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

I really dig my remote controlled buttplug & shockcollar. :D :mrgreen:
[
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

ponylady wrote:I really dig my remote controlled buttplug & shockcollar. :D :mrgreen:
:rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

got some pictures of the rc's

For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Shannon SteelSlave likes this
RC! RC! RC!
I wish I had the time to PM you on this. Maybe if you can be patient.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Shannon SteelSlave likes this
RC! RC! RC!
I wish I had the time to PM you on this. Maybe if you can be patient.
anytime
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

My partner and I were visiting a reservoir to do some naked in public dares. Just a bit of fun we have were I strip off naked and pose for a photo at different locations that are accessible by the public. The idea is each photo has something relevant in the background relating to a list. Basically a naked dare scavenger hunt.
We wanted to get a few shots around this reservoir as it would cross many dares of our list. We went early and thought we had the place "almost" to ourselves enough to have some fun anyway. At one point in the proceedings I'm standing naked at the reservoir edge as there are some wind turbines behind it we are trying to get in shot. We succeeded and carried on having fun.
When we got we reviewed or work and on the mention shot I noticed something in the air behind me over the water. It was a drone, my partner then says "Oh that's what was making that buzzing sound, I thought it was someone somewhere with a grass strimmer". :shock:
We didn't see anyone flying anything when we were there but have since learned you don't actually have to be that close to the drone to fly it, I hope they had as much as we did, I expect if they got some good shots of me the photos would be online somewhere but where do you start to look, or maybe I don't want to know.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.