Jimdini's 15th Anniversary

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Friends of Jimdini

Jimdini's 15th Anniversary

Post by Friends of Jimdini »

It's been 15 years since our 783rd member, the great Jimdini signed up here, and we are here to honor him with a tribute post and trophy.
Jimdini_trophy.jpg
What can we say about Jimdini? Dare Master, Safety Watchdog, Mentor, greatly experienced, humorous, approachable, willing to lend a hand to the support of the forum, good sport, and model. It might be fair to say that almost all of us owe Jim thanks for something done for the forum, or directly benefiting an individual member.
In his years of consistent attendance here, Jim has offered many creative, cruel, yet safe dares and scenario suggestions that are unrivaled by any other member. You might be afraid of this, if you didn't know he is also one of the friendliest members of the community. Offering dares is generally a thankless job, and the members who contribute there should be praised. Jim's dares could be compared to the performances carried out by the likes of many BDSM video studios. It has been recommended that he write a book on BDSM.
Let's not forget he has a light hearted side, notifying us of news and funny stories, as well as holiday wishes and forum recognitions. He can be counted on for spot on illustrations in the picture posting threads recently created or made popular once again.
Jim could be a career bondage gear model, as you can find him here showing off cuffs, belts, clothing, and gags, seen most often in the "what are you wearing now" thread and Reviews category.
Part of the original welcoming committee, Jim has never missed a New Member Introduction, (If you scroll through the topics there, Jim, you probably have a red star in every bubble that might be worth another trophy) as well as answering many requests for dares.
A recent demonstration of Jim's experience can be read in the Handcuffs Safety Thread, as he was a key participant, doing the fact checking and well as offering much of the advice on use, safety, and maintenance. viewtopic.php?f=28&t=13974
Whether you have known Jim for years and had the pleasure of posting or conversing with him, played out one of his ideas, shared a laugh, or are just meeting him here for the first time, please join us in marking this occasion with a reply, and maybe a link to one of his posts you found entertaining or informative.
Keep up the great work, Jimdini. Here is a gift to celebrate.
Jim's Gifts.JPG
Feed them twice a day and keep the water dish filled and fresh. Enjoy!
Lotharjulz

Re: Jimdini's 15th Anniversary

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:31, edited 1 time in total.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Happy 15th Anniversary, Jimdini! :D

You've been here slightly longer than I have (user 783 vs 850) but you have left your mark - quite a mark - on our wonderful community with your wisdom, wit, and ideas. Everyone here has benefited from your presence in one way or another, from near or far. :worship:

My ears are feeling a little pointy today :wink: , so I'll say live long and prosper, Jimdini, and hoping you'll grace our threads for many more years.

Keep your stick on the ice. :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Happy anniversary from # 878.

Looking forward to your next 15.

May your SB-adventures allways end lucky & satisfying.

PL
[
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

#12568 here. All of my experiences with Jimidini have been entirely positive. I can say that about most people here, and may get the chance. :wink:
It was a pleasure working on the handcuffs thread with you. That was a nearly 4 months I remember fondly. It was fun to weigh each others' ideas and opinions, and find a way to make them all work, whilst dismissing the points that wouldn't work.
Anything you need, Jim, you can count on me.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Happy 15th Anniversary, Jimdini :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
It's been a long time since you searched this and just a few days ago you got a new title at this. :)

I agree with everything that has been said above, like always helpful and ready for the new members and for members who have been with us for a longer time.
With nice stories and pictures of yourself and others.

Have a good time between us and many more years of fun with your bondage and kinky sessions.

Kinbaku :hi:
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Congrats on 15 years Jimdini. That's quite a while. Here's to another 15 :hi:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

:worship: Thankyou guys and gals, I must go got to feed and water the 'gift' and polish the trophy. :rofl:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.