Broken penis gag

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
henkkkie

Broken penis gag

Post by henkkkie »

Hi all,

long time lurker here.

I have an question for those who use an penis gag.

Is there any way to keep the penis gag whole?

When I put it in my mouth my lower teeth cause the penis gag to break.

My teeth then cut the underside of the rod as it were .

In the beginning there is nothing wrong but after a few uses it starts with a small cut which then gets further and further incised.

Does this bother you as well? And how to deal with it or is there nothing to do?

Thanks in advance.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Broken penis gag

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Good to meet you, Henkkkie.
Let me start by asking Are you blow job training, or just fascinated by gagging the mouth, lips, teeth, and back of your throat?
If you're training, then, ahh, you fail! Your master would surely punish you. Possibly with longer or more strict restraint, or something, but I might be more creative, and assign you a metal phallus to use as a gag. It might train you to keep your teeth off of it, and hearing that clacking sound of tooth enamel against metal might be just the deterrent you need. Then return to rubber phallus, unless you start chewing them again, in which case, it's back to the metal gag.
However, if you are just satisfying a general oral fixation, then does it have to be a phallus shape? You might find a cheaper one or is in the shape of three spheres, like this Triple Ball Gag : viewtopic.php?f=30&t=13028#p94902
3B.jpg
3B.jpg (17.78 KiB) Viewed 608 times
Seems as sturdy where you need it as a ball gag, and still would occupy your entire mouth down to your throat.
At any rate, I highly recommend against trying to repair a damaged gag of any kind, as any glue used may break down under the heat and saliva of your mouth, causing small pieces to fall away and choke you.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Sorry, Shannon, but I must strongly disencourage the use of metal gags in this case.
Obviously, the OP bites down quite forcefully onto zhe gag.
A metal gag is probably going to cause severe injury to the teeth in this case.
Unfortunately I don't have any solution for the problem atm. I'll keep thinking, though :oops:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
henkkkie

Post by henkkkie »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Good to meet you, Henkkkie.
Let me start by asking Are you blow job training, or just fascinated by gagging the mouth, lips, teeth, and back of your throat?
If you're training, then, ahh, you fail! Your master would surely punish you. Possibly with longer or more strict restraint, or something, but I might be more creative, and assign you a metal phallus to use as a gag. It might train you to keep your teeth off of it, and hearing that clacking sound of tooth enamel against metal might be just the deterrent you need. Then return to rubber phallus, unless you start chewing them again, in which case, it's back to the metal gag.
However, if you are just satisfying a general oral fixation, then does it have to be a phallus shape? You might find a cheaper one or is in the shape of three spheres, like this Triple Ball Gag : viewtopic.php?f=30&t=13028#p94902
3B.jpg
Seems as sturdy where you need it as a ball gag, and still would occupy your entire mouth down to your throat.
At any rate, I highly recommend against trying to repair a damaged gag of any kind, as any glue used may break down under the heat and saliva of your mouth, causing small pieces to fall away and choke you.
Thank you for your comment Shannon.

Let me tell a little about myself.

I love being tied up.
Hands tied above my head and feet tied at the end of the bed.
I am a man and when I am tied up I am wearing open crotch tights and over that a longsleeve leotard.
I also have an eye mask on and over that a lycra hood.
The penis gag I have in so my wife can tease me.
I would rather have a vagina on my mouth than a penis gag in my mouth.

Sometimes she leaves me for at least an hour without doing anything. Then sometimes I doze off to sleep, nice and soothing.

On the other hand, it excites me immensely to have a penis gag in my mouth. My wife teases me very well with that.

I do have a ballgag, but the last couple of bondage sessions I prefer the penis gag (altough I dislike that thing)

Thank you for the tip on not fixing the penis gag. I had no intention of doing this either.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

If you know a dental technician well, you could have him make a prosthesis like dentures, but without teeth but rounded at the top. Like a round shell over your teeth.

When you put that on your teeth, the force on a new artificial penis gag that has not been damaged is distributed so that the penis gag can no longer be damaged no matter how hard you bite.
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Don't tell me I am the only person who read the title of this thread as "broken penis, gag" instead of "broken, penis gag".

The English language really isn't meant to be written. Intonation is the difference between "I helped my uncle Jack, off a horse" and "I helped my uncle Jack off, a horse"...
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

kinbaku wrote:If you know a dental technician well, you could have him make a prosthesis like dentures, but without teeth but rounded at the top. Like a round shell over your teeth.

When you put that on your teeth, the force on a new artificial penis gag that has not been damaged is distributed so that the penis gag can no longer be damaged no matter how hard you bite.
I understand you can get something like that intended for people who subconsciously grind their teeth, or grind their teeth in their sleep, so perhaps just say your dentist recommends you get them.
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

kinbaku wrote:If you know a dental technician well, you could have him make a prosthesis like dentures, but without teeth but rounded at the top. Like a round shell over your teeth.

I understand you can get something like that intended for people who subconsciously grind their teeth, or grind their teeth in their sleep, so perhaps just say your dentist recommends you get them.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

BoundInKasugai wrote:Don't tell me I am the only person who read the title of this thread as "broken penis, gag" instead of "broken, penis gag".
You're not the only one. :oops:
I have a humorous photo with a penis with a broken bone inside.
But I'd be going against BoundAnna's rules if I posted it here, but you can find it yourself by searching Google for the image "broken bone penis" if you want to see it. :facepalm:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Why am I thinking of bent wookies? :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

bent-my-wookie.gif
bent-my-wookie.gif (353.7 KiB) Viewed 434 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠