The end of the second Elizabethan era

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
JIMDINI

The end of the second Elizabethan era

Post by JIMDINI »

Our hearts go out to the Royal family who have lost a much loved Mother, Grandmother, Great Grandmother. And the nation mourns the loss of an inspirational monarch. :( :( :(
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: The end of the second Elizabethan era

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

She will be missed :(
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

A true Lady with real class. Seventy years on the throne, through thick and thin, smooth sailing or stormy seas, she was a rock, a steady beacon in all situations. There will never be another like Queen Elizabeth II.

She was just a year older than my Mom (almost to the day), who lived through the same trials and tribulations that history threw at the world of the time. The Great Depression, World War II, and others. People who lived through that gained a stoic, serene attitude toward life. The Queen really embodied that.

May she rest in peace, and may we all learn something from her life.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Sashauk

Post by Sashauk »

bound_jenny wrote:...World War II, and others. People who lived through that gained a stoic, serene attitude toward life. The Queen really embodied that...
Very true.

Youngsters these days seem to have it far too easy, and don't know what it's like to have to work hard at getting by. Those that lived through those days learned to appreciate life and not expect it to be handed to them on a plate.

The Queen will be greatly missed. Charles has a huge task ahead of him to achieve a small percentage of the respect that his mother commanded from millions of people, not only here but also around the world.