How do you cope when...

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Lisahs3

How do you cope when...

Post by Lisahs3 »

Hi, Okay I have to ask you all how do you cope when you are at work or working from home and you start to have naughty thoughts?
I am sure we have all been there at some time so what is your secret?
All this morning while working from home I have been having these very naughty thoughts and its really distracting. Normally I am alright working at home but today I am struggling a little :oops:
The more I try to think of something else the more my naughty mind keeps going back to this scene in my head :facepalm: :rofl:

Please please tell me what your secret is to coping with horny feelings at work.

Lisa
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: How do you cope when...

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

What works for me is to pause for a moment, think of exactly the naughty distraction, get it in there good. Then, I shout inside my head, "NO!"
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Lisahs3 wrote:Hi, Okay I have to ask you all how do you cope when you are at work or working from home and you start to have naughty thoughts?
All this morning while working from home I have been having these very naughty thoughts and its really distracting. Normally I am alright working at home but today I am struggling a little :oops:
The more I try to think of something else the more my naughty mind keeps going back to this scene in my head :facepalm: :rofl:

Please please tell me what your secret is to coping with horny feelings at work.

Lisa
I guess really it depends on what the thoughts are but If they become distracting and you don't want them in your head perhaps taking a masturbation break would help. Have a good orgasm or two and then get back to work hopefully that may have cleared your thoughts.

Of course, you could always act upon the thoughts but that would depend on the thoughts. :wink:
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:What works for me is to pause for a moment, think of exactly the naughty distraction, get it in there good. Then, I shout inside my head, "NO!"
I decided years ago only to say no to things that are unsafe, unrealistic, unlawful, or make me think yuch!, Life became much more fun after that :wink: .
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Compartmentalize! 8)

I think about it for a while, then get that little naughty smile curling my lips, and put it in the "to do when I get home" box in my brain.

Once I'm home I let my naughtiness/horniness/perverted thoughts out of the box and have at it. :wink:

A useful ability that's applicable for all kinds of situations.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Lisahs3 wrote:Hi, Okay I have to ask you all how do you cope when you are at work or working from home and you start to have naughty thoughts?
All this morning while working from home I have been having these very naughty thoughts and its really distracting. Normally I am alright working at home but today I am struggling a little
The more I try to think of something else the more my naughty mind keeps going back to this scene in my head

Lisa
When I am at work I go with Jennys' solution. :worship:
bound_jenny wrote:Compartmentalize!

I think about it for a while, then get that little naughty smile curling my lips, and put it in the "to do when I get home" box in my brain.

Once I'm home I let my naughtiness/horniness/perverted thoughts out of the box and have at it.

A useful ability that's applicable for all kinds of situations.

Jenny.
If I am working from home, I take a 'timeout' and indulge myself, for a short while (After all the idea behind homeworking is to allow flexibility in the work day), then get back to work 'refeshed'. :wink:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

When I work from home it is much easier to cope with. Sometimes it's still distracting. We are often told to take a break and walk around.
I suppose taking a break to relieve some tension is in the same direction. I have said before how I sometimes dress sexy while working from home especially on those days when I don't have meetings.
I was curious what other people do. Yesterday I took some time to I suppose relax my mind :oops: the thoughts were very naughty but I could not have done it on my own. I think this links to the conversation about reality versus fantasy about bondage. Sometimes a little fun day dream and maybe just a suggestion of the reality is enough when it cannot be fully realised.

Sometimes the frustration through the day adds to the excitement. I think I said before how I use to get home on a Friday after work and put on my hand cuffs my gag and then shower myself while I am still fully clothed in my office suit, remove my heels though because showers are slippery.

We all have that sexual tension at times but it somehow can help you to get through the day and when you get home or take a break? Well the fun is so much more exciting for it x.

Lisa x
lj

Post by lj »

One option I have tried is to go to work locked in my JailBird chastity device (stainless steel) with the keys at home, or the exact opposite, depending upon where I will be working. The JailBird makes an orgasm almost impossible because erection is prevented, only application of some excessive vibration (Magic Wand at high speed) overcomes this, but results in a "ruined orgasm" which really isn't satisfying.

When your brain accepts you are wasting your time with "naughty thoughts", you can concentrate on work!
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

I don't think I could get away with wearing a chastity belt under my skirt suit or dress, people could see the outline.
I'm not sure I could sit there all day in one either it must be uncomfortable. Never actually tried one. If it got too much and I took it off they don't look like something I could hide in my handbag when I came back from the ladies.

Lisa
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

What you need is a mental maid, Imagine yourself dressed in your best maids uniform and sweeping those dirty thoughts from your mind.
Errh. on second thoughts better scrub that, it might make things worse.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

bounddosster wrote:What you need is a mental maid, Imagine yourself dressed in your best maids uniform and sweeping those dirty thoughts from your mind.
Errh. on second thoughts better scrub that, it might make things worse.
Thats a lovely idea but I think that might make things worse :rofl:
What normally works for me is imaging myself laying on a beach relaxing and enjoying the sun.
If I think about relaxing it helps to take all the usual complicated thoughts out of my mind.

Lisa
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

When I used to work and I got those thoughts, I made a very simple sketch (or some keywords) of the situation on a small piece of paper as I imagined it and put the paper away.
It was then no longer necessary to think about this further, knowing that once I got home I could work it out completely.

Also, putting the paper away had a psychological effect on hiding it in "the drawer of my brain" and forgetting it until I get home. My thoughts then shifted to the piece of paper and no longer to the rest.
Sashauk

Post by Sashauk »

What's this thing 'work' that everyone is talking about?

Definitely not in my vocabulary these days. :rofl:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Sashauk wrote:What's this thing 'work' that everyone is talking about?
You know, the thing, what you do when you have that lovely maid's uniform on. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

bound_jenny wrote:
Sashauk wrote:What's this thing 'work' that everyone is talking about?
You know, the thing, what you do when you have that lovely maid's uniform on. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Oh Jenny in my case that is definitely not work :D

Lisa