How do you cope when...

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
bound_jenny

Re: How do you cope when...

Post by bound_jenny »

Lisahs3 wrote:Oh Jenny in my case that is definitely not work
I dusted in the nude a couple of hours ago. I just came out of the shower and spotted some dust to chase away.

So clothes became priority 2, after dusting.

I also dried off nicely. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Oh what an image .... :drool: :worship:
Attachments
Jenny Relaxes after the dusting..jpg
Jenny Relaxes after the dusting..jpg (8.84 KiB) Viewed 356 times
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

bound_jenny wrote:
I dusted in the nude a couple of hours ago. I just came out of the shower and spotted some dust to chase away.

Jenny.
I am the same if I see something like that I have to do something. I think thats why I like my French Maids dress so much because I can combine my need to keep a clean and tidy house with my favourite past time or fetish of fancy dress, however you look at it :rofl:
I have never actually been brave enough to hang out my washing though while in my maids dress. I like my neighbours to think I am a respectable and independent single lady. If only they knew the truth :rofl:

Lisa
Sashauk

Post by Sashauk »

bound_jenny wrote:You know, the thing, what you do when you have that lovely maid's uniform on. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jenny.
When I'm wearing that there is definitely NO work going on :rofl: :rofl:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Lisahs3 wrote: I like my neighbours to think I am a respectable and independent single lady. If only they knew the truth
I think we have some quantum entanglement between us there.

I have been thinking the same thing for years - if they knew what goes on behind those blinds and closed doors... :shock: :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Sashauk

Post by Sashauk »

bound_jenny wrote:- if they knew what goes on behind those blinds and closed doors... :shock: :rofl:

Jenny.
Probably not us, but I think the general public would be quite surprised at what happens behind the curtains in a lot of suburban houses. :shock:

Kink is far more common than most people imagine.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:When I used to work and I got those thoughts, I made a very simple sketch (or some keywords) of the situation on a small piece of paper as I imagined it and put the paper away.
It was then no longer necessary to think about this further, knowing that once I got home I could work it out completely.

Also, putting the paper away had a psychological effect on hiding it in "the drawer of my brain" and forgetting it until I get home. My thoughts then shifted to the piece of paper and no longer to the rest.
I use to imagine my mind as a room full of filing cabinets, with all my thoughts neatly shut away and filed in the drawers. Then one day some little sod went into my filing room and threw everything out of the drawers into one giant pile on the floor. :( Now it just all sits there in one big messed-up pile and when I need something I sort of shuffle around the pile kicking it hoping the right bit floats to the top and sometimes it does. :D
People that know me think I'm a really organized sort of person. Just as well they can't see into my mind.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:

Jenny.
Yeah! go naked and save the human race. Now it's got hotter here I hardly dress at all.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Lisahs3 wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:

Jenny.
I am the same if I see something like that I have to do something. I think thats why I like my French Maids dress so much because I can combine my need to keep a clean and tidy house with my favourite past time or fetish of fancy dress, however you look at it :rofl:
I have never actually been brave enough to hang out my washing though while in my maids dress. I like my neighbours to think I am a respectable and independent single lady. If only they knew the truth :rofl:

Lisa
:rofl: . I agree, I've never hung out the washing wearing a maid uniform but have naked lots of times but the only bit the neighbours can see is me leaving the door and going around the corner, I think.
Still, thanks to my wife and her Facebook activities the neighbour across from us already thinks I'm a naturist, It has yet to be proved in the flesh though :shock:
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Oddly enough I seem to get more work done around the house when I'm all "maid-e up". :D
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Gregovic wrote:Oddly enough I seem to get more work done around the house when I'm all "maid-e up". :D
I might actually try that because I never have spent the whole working day dressed in my maids dress or my catsuit or something else sexy.
Maybe if I did dress up it would take the thoughts out of my mind and I would be less distracted? Just need to have a cardigan or something to quickly put on in case I have a meeting.

Lisa
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Lisahs3 wrote:
Gregovic wrote:Oddly enough I seem to get more work done around the house when I'm all "maid-e up". :D
I might actually try that because I never have spent the whole working day dressed in my maids dress or my catsuit or something else sexy.
Maybe if I did dress up it would take the thoughts out of my mind and I would be less distracted? Just need to have a cardigan or something to quickly put on in case I have a meeting.

Lisa
If they see you as a maid just tell them your so sort of money you have to do part-time cleaning, you might get a raise.
If they see you in your catsuit or something else sexy you might have to change what your working as :) .
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

bounddosster wrote: Yeah! go naked and save the human race. Now it's got hotter here I hardly dress at all.
Would painting a maid outfit on yourself be a solution? Latex paint?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

The longer this thread goes on, I knew the less it would be about stopping.
My advice about "NO!" (yelling at yourself like a bad dog) didn't go over well. It works, but is only for the most serious urges that must be quelled instantly. Will not work if constantly used.
The thing to remember is that ultimately, it is you, that is in charge. Not your kink. This understanding is your long term solution.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Well I am stopping now.
I just tried to use that thick duct tape for a quick fun bondage play during my lunch break, at home of course.
It wasn't as much fun as I hoped it would be and now pulling the tape of my thighs has laddered a pair of my nice seamed stockings!
So as I type this I am still wearing my ruined stockings with a little red and black plaid skirt and see through stocking style long sleeve top I still need to get undressed and remove the rope body harness I tied on myself over the top of my red satin Basque. Feeling a little disappointed that tape is very sticky and I will not use it again.

Lesson learned, no bondage at lunch time.

Lisa