f-machine tremblr

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
TNTBound

f-machine tremblr

Post by TNTBound »

i just ordered myself an f-machine tremblr. i have wanted a device like the venus 2000 for a while and figured i would treat myself to one. cant wait to try it out when it gets here. anyone have any experience with an automatic stroker like it?
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: f-machine tremblr

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

717vDjWL3IL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
https://us.f-machine.com/index.php/tremblr-detail
They say it is more than likely you will fall in love with a machine. You will re-arrange your life to be with it.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

so, the one i ordered that was supposed to be brand new, was used and missing things. that got sent right back, and i had to dispute the charge with amazon because the seller would not refund me. i just ordered one directly from f-machine tonight. i plan on ordering a harness for it from serious kit to go along with it.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

this thing is AWESOME!!! cant wait to try it in a spread eagle with a harness when i get one!