Ideas to mix chores and kink thread

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Shannon SteelSlave

Ideas to mix chores and kink thread

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Do you find it hard to do chores and throw in some kink at the same time? If so, feel free to let us know here, or share your stories and ideas to multi task. It seems I would have to plan ahead, the tasks I can do with the awkwardness/distraction of bondage. I find it hard to be creative whilst in bondage, as it is rarely the job of a slave to design. Sometimes, I have been lucky enough to get them to not interfere with each other too much, but 1 always seems to take away from the other. (A good bondage session usually means that less work got done, or, looking back, if I got a lot of work done, I probably didn't engage myself in the BDSM aspect much)
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Ideas to mix chores and kink thread

Been thinking of you as I have progressed with my home projects, trying to mix kink and work for the benefit of this thread. What I have been able to do is role play. I am lost in the woods, but stumble upon a house where I seek shelter. In exchange, I will do some home repairs. She seems nice enough and offers me room and board. I start off wearing hip, casual clothes, maybe shorts, flip flops, and a cropped tank top with a rope anklet. As time goes on, my hostess hands me different clothes and shoes to wear, tighter and higher, and me, being naive and sort of depending on her continued goodwill, accept them with some suspicion, but hide it for these reasons, saying something like "Umm,ok". "Thanks". Each time, receiving a lecture as to how a proper guest should dress, a way of trying to comfort me, hide her intentions while easing me closer to slavery. These changes come as time goes on, or if I mess up, fail to do well. Finally, the hostess becomes meaner and more strict, as the new clothes and shoes offered are becoming uncomfortable, and with a soft objection like, "Ahh, I can't really do this job wearing these", the wardrobe now includes corsets, chains, spiked leather anklets, gags, ect, bondage gear. Failure to continue my performance might lead to 15 minutes of TENS punishment on my abs, hog tied, put into stocks, having to wear a gag (mask, ball, phallus, depending on my crime and her mood) and of course, she could give me less sleep time, or alter the sleeping arrangements from I only have to have 1 ankle chained to the bed post to prevent escaping, to now, must try to sleep spread eagled, hogtied, or what ever. The hostess's end game is to own me as captive, have me restore her house, and eventually leave me for dead, tied in the woods lost again far away. I would never be able to identify her or even find the house again, leaving her innocent. A new slave would have already painted the house, and she would have made over her appearance.
I am not sure this play is your cup of tea, and I don't actually include sleep punishments in my games (only threaten them), but maybe it could give you ideas. I tried my best to help, but ultimately, I have work to do. More often than not, I can't get past the silliness of trying to work in chains, or the distraction of being dressed and equipped so kinky. Like I said at the beginning, the most successful attempts start me off easy, fully able to function.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

bounddosster wrote:
Shannon, I liked that, didn't go much for the "left for dead bit". I'd be happy to play along with a consensual arrangement like that but if it was a real situation I think a more fitting end would be escape, With the escape having been worked on and kept concealed or time. Sort of a POW breakout.

The closest I have ever got to it outside of with my partner was in my younger days I visited an ex-girlfriend and with the promise of sex I found myself naked, but sex was not forthcoming. As she locked away my clothes and would only let me have them back once I had "helped" her decorate her bedroom. She was living in her parent's house at the time, with them away on holiday and her not telling me when they would return.
The "help her" part soon vanished as she sat back and relaxed as I got to work, She did feed me well though, great cook, but I was kept naked the whole time and given the occasional smack on my arse when she wanted.

I've tried working in chains, wrist, and ankle. Wrist chains were not too bad if spaced long enough apart to out the work. I remember once trying to plaster while wearing wrist chains they were far too short as I was basically working one-handed, and more plaster went on me than on the ceiling.
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

bounddosster wrote:
Shannon, I liked that, didn't go much for the "left for dead bit".
Thanks, D. :love: Glad to see someone doesn't want me dead.
That's HER plan. I too, would hope to be more resourceful. I hadn't planned on reenacting the story to that much of a degree.
abandoned.JPG
abandoned.JPG (32.65 KiB) Viewed 817 times
I should have added that I would be left struggling and wondering at the same time, if that Blair Witch was looking for free labour, or just enjoyed my suffering.
Ok, I awake to find myself abandoned in the woods, evidently evicted from my dubious living arrangement, left to ponder the hostess's intentions. Did she merely want her house rehabbed cheap, or did she just love to punish people? These thoughts stayed with me as I trekked my way out of the woods, eventually finding my way home, where my first priority was to write of my adventures here. The End? All of a sudden, I am craving a sequel.
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Regarding your dilemma with design not being a submissive act. Perhaps you should have punishment for poor design. My wife is not very good at the design or either what is possible aspect of things so it just tends to be a case of her saying Oh, I like that idea when she sees something in a magazine or on TV or her favorite thing of saying I want it to do this or that and I'm left to sort out how to do it, of course checking each step with her while doing it. I've yet to be punished for poor design but have had a few no that's not what I want, think again.
Adding to this is the fact that what my wife sees and likes has probably had thousands of pounds spent on it and we don't have that sort of money so I've got to work on much smaller budgets.
Perhaps you could set yourself a budget to work to and going over means punishment. :)
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:Adding to this is the fact that what my wife sees and likes has probably had thousands of pounds spent on it and we don't have that sort of money so I've got to work on much smaller budgets.
She will make sure you use your wits to make all those things at a cheaper price. 8)
Now think of a custom bondage punishment for every bad comment from her. To use your mind even more. It seems to be good to retain a good memory in old age.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
bounddosster wrote:Adding to this is the fact that what my wife sees and likes has probably had thousands of pounds spent on it and we don't have that sort of money so I've got to work on much smaller budgets.
She will make sure you use your wits to make all those things at a cheaper price. 8)
Now think of a custom bondage punishment for every bad comment from her. To use your mind even more. It seems to be good to retain a good memory in old age.
Good memory in old age? I'd settle for good memory in middle age. Got to the stage now where if I tie myself up will I actually remember where I hid the key. :?
jackles

Post by jackles »

Does this count? I hate exercising. But chaining myself to a cross-trainer with an ice-lock for 30 minutes seems to work for me! I can't do anything until the ice melts, might as well work out!

Love, Jessica

Links to my Patreon with self-bondage pictures and videos, my erotic stories on Amazon, and my Fiverr where you can order custom erotica: https://linktr.ee/jessicashackled
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

A present for Shannon to replace those old pleaser pumps.
Shannon's new shoes..png
Shannon SteelSlave

bounddosster wrote:A present for Shannon to replace those old pleaser pumps.
Shannon's new shoes..png
Shannon's new shoes..png (209.46 KiB) Viewed 677 times
Shannon SteelSlave likes this.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
bounddosster wrote:A present for Shannon to replace those old pleaser pumps.
Shannon SteelSlave likes this.
I wouldn't have expected it any other way. :wink: