Bondage Bucket list

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
JIMDINI

Bondage Bucket list

Post by JIMDINI »

:hi: I was on a different site when this subject popped up . So I reviewed mine I still have some left that will require third party jailers.

My list would be as follows.

1) Locked in a steel yoke hands to either side of my head and wrists 12 inches away from the neck collar, so I have no hope of reaching any locks, ankles in steel spreader bar and held 30 inches apart. My tight steel chastity belt locked on and with my scolds’ bridle gag fitted, to stop me complaining. I would have to make my way across a stone flagged courtyard to ring a bell to get my jailer to come and release me.
2) Wearing just my leather micro briefs that hold a butt plug with remote control electro stim in place. I am strapped tightly into a leather strait jacket, my legs strapped in a frog tie and a harness gag (with 2 inch silicone ball) strapped tightly on. Then left to struggle for two hours, while my jailer experiments with all the various settings and sequences.
3) Dressed in full (attached gloves and boots) rubber cat suit with an anatomical hood with pepper pot eyes, internal mouth and tongue gag with nostril tubes. Wrists locked behind in manacles held apart by a 6 inch long steel bar, and ankles manacles joined by a 8 inch chain. E Stim butt plug and penis rings alternately delivering shocks at random intervals, as I try to make my way up grassy hill, in the rain, to the gazebo where my jailer waits to release me.
4) Zipped and strapped, naked, into my canvas internal sleeve sleep sack, wearing a sensory deprivation hood and left to struggle for two to three hours.
5) Wearing just a tight leather Jock strap, hands tied behind in a reverse prayer and harness ball gag. A rope chest harness pinning my arms to my body, Ankles tied crossed and each leg tied calf to thigh, then a tight hogtie rope run from the back of the neck of the chest harness to the crossed ankles and pulled in to as tight an arch as I can manage. Finally strings from the top of the gag harness to my toes, pulling head back so I am forced to look ahead, and left to contemplate my helplessness for half an hour.
6) Dressed in my leather briefs, The Chinese Knot. Thumbs tied tightly together behind back with thin string, laying face down the left ankle is placed in the crook of the right leg, and then the right leg is folded over trapping the ankle and the right foot is pushed down until the tied thumbs can be hooked past the instep, the tension is released, this completes the ‘knot’ the trapped thumbs stop the legs from being moved and the tension from the leg pulls the thumbs away from the shoulders keeping the arms trapped behind. Probably only able to endure for ten minutes to avoid permanent injury.

Does anyone else have a bondage bucket list?
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Bondage Bucket list

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I have to admit, my list would include things to build and automate the bondage, as well as keeping score. Time is not permitting the creation of either at this phase, and having a hard drive that ate my scenarios and chance cards lists 3 years ago is discouraging. It was the embryonic start to Shannon's Points System.
Sorry for the late reply, but I just found out what a bucket list is. Never recall hearing the word before, but since reading your thread, have heard it 4 times.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Re: Bondage Bucket list

Post by bounddosster »

I don't have a bondage bucket list. We do have a Naked in Public Dare list, more of an ambition list than a bucket list. We have actually managed to tick quite a few off the list over the years and had lots of photos to remember them by but as with Shannon, we lost lots of them when eaten by a failed hard drive. Shannon, You're not the only one guilty of having a poor backup routine.

Still taking the glass half full approach which I must do more often we get to start the list again and revisit some old favorites, trouble is life has not been permitting such fun lately. Damn there I go with Glass half empty again. We have a holiday coming up soon though which usually results in ticking a few off the list, Glass half full again.

One thing on my bondage bucket list would be being tied up by someone using that wonderful Japanese rope work, that is one thing I have to experience.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.